Goodbye Kryssa... hello Stacy

askmike1

WDWCP said:
I don't think we have that guy in my part of the country. Either that, or else I don't watch nearly enough TV!
I saw it in WDW. I forget what channel but he was on for 30 minutes. (I think it's just shown in that part of florida)

Nut4Disney

askmike1 said:
You know who they really need for the Top 7...that crazy guy from the AppliancesDirect commercial. I love that comercial ("Same day delivery").

-Michael
I watch some of that every time I'm down there. I guess at 3:00 am, there isn't much else on. "If you are buying your appliance somewhere else that is Wacky NuNu!" :lol: I have nightmares of that lady slapping the side of the delivery truck over and over saying "and same day delivery".

MeTa

askmike1 said:
You know who they really need for the Top 7...that crazy guy from the AppliancesDirect commercial. I love that comercial ("Same day delivery").

-Michael

When I read this I laughed so hard, I never thought that I was the only person that saw those, obviously, but I never heard about it on the forum.

appliance.jpg

APPLIANCE DIRECT....I LUV APPLIANCES!

diddy_mouse

dude, that appliance guy is hilarious! I remember a thread a while back about the Appliance Guy, heehee, too funny. :lol:

anywhoo...I am and always will be loyal to "Tip For Today" I gave Kryssa a chance (meh) and I'll give Stacy one as well...but my heart belongs to "Tip for Today"

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
My heart still belongs to Kryssa... :eek:

Yea the presentation was quirky, but I thought she came across as sincere and as I am not, I appreciate "perky"

Stacy is OK, but what I don't like is that they just plugged her into the Kryssa format...same cartoon intro's, same shots and presentation, which requires you to compare her to Kryssa...and she doesn't.

Kind of like going on Stitch and not thinking of AE... :lookaroun

Timon

Kryssa is in an Alabama college majoring in Chiropractic Science and was unavailable for updating the Top 7 program when Disney needed to do the update. Stacie is a local talent and yes a bit dull compared to Kryssa. If you compare the animation segments they changed the character's hair color and length to match Stacie besides new segments for the DLP car stunt show. There is also a new spanish tour with a hispanic hostess and she is really hot!

soin2disney

Does anyone have Stacey on video???

Hi, I was just wondering,did anyone tape Stacey and the top 7???? I was there in July, I think my daughter and I could repeat that top 7 by heart, but we kinda liked it???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom