Goodbye Kryssa... hello Stacy

CaptainMichael

lborne said:
Do we have a photo of this Spanish girl?

Of course, what makes Kryssa attractive is her perky personality. Her cute little bod helps, but who's looking?

I think we need a poll on which hostess you'd want to spend a day at the parks with?

Unfortunately, I do not have a picture. She is just like Kryssa except more attractive and speaks spanish. I'm inclined to believe that she speaks English also.

And yes, that is Carrie Underwood in my avatar!

gcurling

Megan is not really as ugly as those very bad screen captures would indicate. She's not the hottie that Kryssa is, though. But, she's not bad.

Scruffy

gcurling said:
Megan is not really as ugly as those very bad screen captures would indicate. She's not the hottie that Kryssa is, though. But, she's not bad.

I did my best with the photo, okay. I was on vacation.

lborne

I just got back from a week in Orlando and stayed off site. Kryssa was still on the TV, 24/7, repeated over and over. It was pure heaven. Less than a minute after opening the room door I had the TV on. For some reason, my wife was not as enthusiastic as I was. At about the point she began to say the lines before Kryssa, was when I was asked to turn it off. Luckily, our two boys screamed at the top of their lungs, so we got to watch a bit more. Whenever I got a chance, I'd turn her back on. My wife was starting to get a bit worried when she woke at 3:00am and caught me watching again. Marriage counseling begins next week - hopefully I get to play my Kryssa video for everyone in the group.

So what is the lag time between Disney resort TV and the rest of Orlando resorts? In other words, how much longer before Kryssa is replaced forever - (whimper)?

Wow. This post reeks of whacky obsession. I guess I am one of the only ones who doesn't give a crap about Kryssa or who hosts the resort countdowns. I too saw Kryssa repeating herself over and over at an offsite hotel last week, I rewatched it once just to Disney-fy the room, but that was the end of it. I remember thinking it was time to update the countdown now that the new "Happiest Celebration on Earth" attractions have come along, but I never imagined so many Disney fans would care so much who hosted it. Some of you guys are really freaking me out here! Still love ya though!

askmike1

SoFlaDisneyFan said:
Some of you guys are really freaking me out here! Still love ya though!
Have you seen the 'napkin' thread yet? When you see that, you'll see how strange some of us (or most of us) can be. :)

-Michael

lborne

SoFlaDisneyFan said:
Wow. This post reeks of whacky obsession. I guess I am one of the only ones who doesn't give a crap about Kryssa or who hosts the resort countdowns. I too saw Kryssa repeating herself over and over at an offsite hotel last week, I rewatched it once just to Disney-fy the room, but that was the end of it. I remember thinking it was time to update the countdown now that the new "Happiest Celebration on Earth" attractions have come along, but I never imagined so many Disney fans would care so much who hosted it. Some of you guys are really freaking me out here! Still love ya though!
If you had read some of my other posts, you'd know how much in love I am with my caffinated sweetie - it is NOT an obsession, no matter what the judge said.

I hope everyone knows I am only kidding.

lborne

Oh - one more thing. As my wife and I watched the top 7 together, we started making funny remarks MST3K style, some R rated, so I can't mention here. Wouldn't it be great to get a group of Kryssa haters and do a MST3K show with Kryssa's top 7?

Melerella

<3333 mst3k!!!

lborne said:
Oh - one more thing. As my wife and I watched the top 7 together, we started making funny remarks MST3K style, some R rated, so I can't mention here. Wouldn't it be great to get a group of Kryssa haters and do a MST3K show with Kryssa's top 7?

lborne

Melerella said:
<3333 mst3k!!!

What?

Maybe you were asking mst3k ????

Mystery Science Theater 3000 was a TV show where this guy and 2 robots, (I won't go into the whole premise), watched old B quality movies (think "Attack of the the Eye Creatures") and made funny and/or rude comments about what was happening on the screen.

Used to be on Comedy Central and then Sci-Fi network.

Dizknee_Phreek

lborne said:
What?

Maybe you were asking mst3k ????

Mystery Science Theater 3000 was a TV show where this guy and 2 robots, (I won't go into the whole premise), watched old B quality movies (think "Attack of the the Eye Creatures") and made funny and/or rude comments about what was happening on the screen.

Used to be on Comedy Central and then Sci-Fi network.
I believe those little symbols mean *heart* and/or *love* ;) :D

imagineer boy

In the not too distant future
Somewhere in time and space,
Mike Nelson and his robot pals
are caught in an endless chase!

Persued by a women who's name is Pearl,
an evil gal who wants to rule the world,
she threw a few things in her purse,
and in a rocket ship she hunts them all across
the univers!

Pearl: I'll send you cheesy movies,
the worst I can find!

La La La!

Pearl: You have to sit and watch them
all, and I'll moniter his mind!

La La La!

Now keep in mind Mike can't control
where the movies begin or end.
He tries to keep his sanity
with the help of his robot friends!

Robot Roll call!!

Cambot!

Gypsy!

Tom Servo!

Crrrrrooooooooooww!

If you wonder how he eats and breathes,
and other science facts,

La La La!

Just repeat to yourself, its just a show,
I should really just relax!
For Mystery science theater, 3000!

God, I love that show! I've never seen such bad movies shown on there? The top 3 worst? Prince of Space, Manos: the Hands of Fate, and Pod People. Comming soon: Kryssa's Top seven. Along with Stacy's top seven! :sohappy:

lborne

imagineer boy said:
God, I love that show! I've never seen such bad movies shown on there? The top 3 worst? Prince of Space, Manos: the Hands of Fate, and Pod People. Comming soon: Kryssa's Top seven. Along with Stacy's top seven! :sohappy:
I have Manos on DVD. I miss MST3K. Maybe we can get a transcript of the Krysaa top 7 and we can add our comments.

BonzoAPD

I was at Disney 2 weeks ago. I never stayed on Disney Property before so the whole Disney Top 7 was new to me. Of course on my tv there was Stacy. He voice was very annoying and she wasn't much to look at but I still watched it every time I was in the room (along with switching to the DVC channel as well). When I was at the MK and waiting for my bus back to the hotel I saw Kryssa and thought she was so much better. I wish she was still the host because she definetly did a better job.

sseguin613

Info about STACEY

Hey, i'm probably gonna get yelled at for this but I like Stacey. She seems like a fun girl. Can she be found at Walt Disney World? Or any other way to say hi to her, in person or on the net?

thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom