Goodbye Kryssa... hello Stacy

Disneyfan1981

Funny this is there is a thread working in General Discussion called "I can't believe I'm saying this" asking for Kryssa's return because the new host is too bland....I still would like to get some screenshots of Stacy I mean we did it with Kryssa it can't be that difficult right? I'm surprised no one has....

Nikko4Idol

Dizknee_Phreek said:
Thank God. I was in WDW only once while the top 7 with Kryssa was airing, and that was one time too many. She annoyed me to no end, and I guess knowing how awesome the channel used to be didn't help matters. But they got another girl? Geez...obviously a woman isn't in charge of all that, or we women might have a little eye candy by now.

**edit - And Maxime, I agree with you completely! Having just a top 7 doesn't show newcomers (and aren't they suppose to make up the majority of guests?) even half of what WDW has to offer. And it's WAY too difficult to narrow ALL the attractions down to the "best" 7.

Hey, why not get Constantine to host it? ;) Love your Icon :) (Sorry to be off topic.)

nibblesandbits

Disneyfan1981 said:
Funny this is there is a thread working in General Discussion called "I can't believe I'm saying this" asking for Kryssa's return because the new host is too bland....I still would like to get some screenshots of Stacy I mean we did it with Kryssa it can't be that difficult right? I'm surprised no one has....

Your wish is my command...(sort of)

While I was down there, I actually took a pic of Stacy to post on the boards...so here it is
Stacy.jpg

imagineer boy

Whoa, that's her?! She looks atleast 50 years old!!! :eek: Krissa was twice that hotness that Stacy is. I still think that they should make Samantha Brown from the travel channel the host. She's pretty, hot, likable, and not annoying.

dxwwf3

It's really hard for me to imagine this new show being any worse than Kryssa's Top 7. I guess I'll find out in about one month. I hope that the Zip A Dee Do Dah show is still on in Spanish. If it is, I know what I'll be watching the night we get down there :)

Thorphin

Shanice said:
Why didn't they just get Erin from the planning video!? The new Alanis chick looks horrendous!

Good grief! Erin from the planning video... :D She's something else! I can't help but smile watching her talk... :eek:

diddy_mouse

yipes...wasn't expecting that pic. :dazzle: can't really form an opinion on her yet 'til i see for myself. but my vote definitely goes for either Samantha Brown or Erin as resort TV host.

PamelaNiebergal

Regardless of what Stacy looks like I will be glad not to have to endure Kryssa's annoyingness (is that even a word?). Poor Stacy if she ever reads these boards. The comments are not exactly flattering. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom