Goodbye Kryssa... hello Stacy

lborne

Timon said:
Kryssa is in an Alabama college majoring in Chiropractic Science...

I guess I'm off to Alabamy then...

How do you know this? I guess she's given up on show business and going into something that really pays. Can you imagine having her as your Chiropractor?

lborne

wdwfanaustria said:
Oh yes, I can!!!!!

Look, what I've found:
http://www.pbase.com/ysic/christa

(there are also some other great photos there!)

Chiropractor - NO
Massage Therapist - YES

As for the web site with those images, that was posted before, but thanks anyway, I'm sure there are some new people who won't read all 260+ posts and I think it was in there somewhere.

Kryssa is my screen saver.
Stacey does nothing for me.
Appliance girl reminds me of Mindy from Mork and Mindy.

Keep the post alive.

Dukeblue1016

lborne said:
I guess I'm off to Alabamy then...

How do you know this? I guess she's given up on show business and going into something that really pays. Can you imagine having her as your Chiropractor?
I actually go to a chiropractor regularly... AND I'M ONLY 20!!! It started 7 years ago, and every year it would get worse as I continued to play sports cuz i couldn't stop... well by the time I got to my junior year of high school i was forced to quit soccer and baseball... and my injury had increased to a stress fracture in my lower back, i stuck with basketball though could never stop.

Anyways... in high school i'd go to the chiropractor three times a day, good guy and all, but... my senior year, there was a girl who was a junior working there... GORGEOUS (AND A TWIN!!) and I remember like three of four times the chiropractor was really really busy, and he would do ultrasound therapy on my back, and she came in to do it instead those three of four times... OHHHHHH MAN WASN'T THAT FANTASTIC... got to know her pretty well though, gorgeous girl...

so my conclusion... yes, yes i can see kryssa as my chiropractor, it would be FANTASTIC!!!

p.s. THEY NEED TO GET RID OF TOP 7 AND GO BACK TO THE OLD SCHOOL LOOPS WITH THE GUY IN THE YELLOW SHIRT AND THE "TIP FOR TODAYS"!!!!

DisneySam

Just returning from my trip, I am glad this thread creeped back out.

I [of course] watched my resort tv and may I say Stacy=ANNOYING. Eventhough I admitingly watched that loop a million times [part of the experience for me] I was never amazed at the over-acting. Plus the script was almost dead on in some places to the planning video.

I can't remember Kyrissa from previous trips, but I am sure she was better. LOL
Thanks for the vent! :lol:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
i wonder what school she is in?

and, ummm, it isnt Alabamy............. refer to it as Bammer, at least that is how the rednecks in the state say it. (oh, not calling you a redneck i promise lborne)

lborne

Tigger1988 said:
forget Kryssa and Stacy.....

BRING BACK THE YELLOW SHIRT GUY!!!!!

Now let's not go crazy. I mean, even Stacy is better than some GUY. Although, I'm looking at the photos on http://www.pbase.com/ysic/christa and can't find any of Stacey that I find cute or attractive. All of Kryssa's photos are just amazing. Look at that energy - you can see it even in still photos. As for Appliance Girl - like I said, "na noo, na noo".

Tigger1988

lborne said:
Now let's not go crazy. I mean, even Stacy is better than some GUY. Although, I'm looking at the photos on http://www.pbase.com/ysic/christa and can't find any of Stacey that I find cute or attractive. All of Kryssa's photos are just amazing. Look at that energy - you can see it even in still photos. As for Appliance Girl - like I said, "na noo, na noo".

Haha I was being sarcastic...but still I enjoyed the older WDW with the guy, much better than a lame top 7

and KumbaRider you're right...this thread is getting really creepy

forbidden donut

lborne said:

Hey, those are my photos!

To me Stacy seems like a pale version of Kryssa (not necessarily a bad thing considering Kryssa was way way over the top) still Stacy gets on my nerves.
Watching either of them just proves an old saying -Too much of anything is bad for you - Too bad one hour is too much.

Personally I like the spanish girl but I dont speak the language so I have trouble following the show.

On the other hand the Appliance Direct commercial is so weird I cant stop watching it - you never know what Sam will do next.

imagineer boy

Like I say, they should bring in Samantha Brown. She's cute, she's likable, not annoying, and hosts pretty well too.

One of the things that infuriates me about the new top seven is that all they do is interview Stacy for her thoughts about the rides instead of interviewing guests.

WED1971

Forget 'em both. I say (protesting) bring back the cast in the yellow polos, the ultimate park hopper ticket (character) and give us the flippin' "Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Tip for Today"!!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom