Goodbye Kryssa... hello Stacy

makonyy15

I was just thinking about Sam Brown, constantly saying to my family that'd she'd be PERFECT for WDW Resort TV!...any knowledge of attempts from Disney to make it happen?

imagineer boy

We could send a letter to Disney. I know it sounds odd, but Disney has been considering alot of guest comments lately. They actually considered an idea for CoP that someone had at one point.

And you know one thing that Stacy did that was extremely stupid? She admits to Minnie that she has a crush on Mickey. Now THAT is stupid. Minnie would kill her!

Connor002

imagineer boy said:
We could send a letter to Disney. I know it sounds odd, but Disney has been considering alot of guest comments lately. They actually considered an idea for CoP that someone had at one point.

And you know one thing that Stacy did that was extremely stupid? She admits to Minnie that she has a crush on Mickey. Now THAT is stupid. Minnie would kill her!

oh... you know that minnie, she can be an animal when she gets angry :fork: :lol:

Dizknee_Phreek

imagineer boy said:
We could send a letter to Disney. I know it sounds odd, but Disney has been considering alot of guest comments lately.
Perhaps if someone started a petition? Surely it wouldn't be THAT hard to get Samantha, since she's already hosted a few shows about Disney World for Travel Channel. But I'd only be completely happy with it if they change the format. I hate the "top 7". It just doesn't allow first-time guests to choose what they should see. And I agree, imagineer boy, I think they should go back to interviewing guests instead of the host. The host's opinion (no matter who it is) means very little to me.

Fantasmic Freak

Just wanted to put in my 2 cents that I truly enjoyed watching Stacey. I don't remember Kryssa very well but I found Stacey to be likeable and entertaining. Her reactions to the various attractions seemed more genuine than scripted and some of her quips were pretty funny. For example there was one that was like "Germany, France, Norway, Italy, Mexico...Yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy" it kept making me laugh. :)

Although I do agree with others that Samantha Brown would be an excellent choice. I love her shows.

Mary

lborne

forbidden donut said:
On the other hand the Appliance Direct commercial is so weird I cant stop watching it - you never know what Sam will do next.

They have radio commericals and billboards up and down the east coast of Florida advertising Scratch and Dent appliances. On the radio it is the woman in green who does the commericial - yelling as usual. I guess they needed some scratch and dent stores to sell the appliances after she is done hitting them.

goofyfan13

I just got to see her a little bit ago, and while I do miss Kryssa, and am upset that Stacey stole some of Kryssa's lines. I really didn't think Stacey was all that bad. Not as good looking as Kryssa, but she wasn't bad to look at either. :animwink:

Cmdr_Crimson

It'd would have been great to actually have the Top 7 Walt Disney World Show as a Special Feature on The Vacation CD. I'd Never get tired of it. Kryssa was hot! :D Does she have a website?

darthdarrel

Woody13 said:
Agreed. Why watch television at a WDW resort? I think of it as a sickness that some people develop. It's an obvious waste of time and a poor selection of priority. Heck you could be outside smelling some fresh air or sleeping.
I watch tv after the parks have closed.
I will miss kryssa, Do I think she was hot, no! BUt she was cute :wave:

WDWCP

goofyfan13 said:
I just got to see her a little bit ago, and while I do miss Kryssa, and am upset that Stacey stole some of Kryssa's lines. I really didn't think Stacey was all that bad. Not as good looking as Kryssa, but she wasn't bad to look at either. :animwink:

In all fairness, you can't really say that Stacey "Stole" any of the lines. When it comes down to it, there's a script they follow...

Texas84

This is the thread that will never die! Bring back Kryssa the enchantress! :D

Old Key West - December 3rd!!! :xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom