Good fx news for a change

COProgressFan

Gosh I hate politics, and for something so minor yet an easy great detail to implement. I suppose it would take too much out of their bonuses. :brick:

I have no idea what the "improvement" to Caribbean Plaza is. Whether it is a new background loop, cannons, fountains, or live entertainment, it is a shame that politics of any kind could actually keep such a simple thing from happening at the MK. This speaks volumes about the way WDW is run today.

Jakester

Maybe this is what he was talking about ??

142.jpg

Taken July 16, 2011

MerlinTheGoat

Ignore the OP post. First politics and now budget cuts.

That figures. Just like them to do such a thing. With that sort of mentality, it's a wonder anything ever gets done at WDW.

Can you reveal what your topic meant now that it's not going to happen? What we were going to get but won't now?

Scuttle

I just checked the boards this morning (missed this thread from June) and all I gotta say is way to lift me up then knock me down in a matter of 2 minutes Martin! :ROFLOL:

Same exact thing happened to me! I wonder what the scale of this project was?

righttrack

Construction walls up, on the entrance began while I was there last week. First impressions of a "land" are everything and yes, glad to see it's getting some love.

devoy1701

Wow....I don't even know what the improvement was supposed to be but this is really aggravating....

tell me about it. In about 2 weeks time something can go from Greenlit to "No Budget".

And we're supposed to be getting excited about what they might announce at D23? Ha!

janoimagine

Ignore the OP post. First politics and now budget cuts.

Figures, just when you think TDO might be turning a corner and taking a page from there TDA counterparts, they go and do something like this. TDO is like the Detroit Lions of the NFL, just when you think they might actually have a good season, they choke.

JustInTime

Everyone is quick to complain. It's really getting laughable. We didn't even know what was coming and people are still up in arms! LOL!

devoy1701

Everyone is quick to complain. It's really getting laughable. We didn't even know what was coming and people are still up in arms! LOL!

The fact that Martin thought this worthy of it's own thread means it's fairly significant. And he pretty much gave away what the effect was that we would be seeing with his description. And the fact that something was greenlit and 3 weeks later cancelled is definitely something to get "up in arms" about...even if it's something minor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom