Glee in Disney?

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
We are not being rude, it is all in love of anything but Glee. Also Glee will be lucky if it makes it through its next season, it has jumped the shark. I have not had any urge to ever watch it, but even the die hard Gleeks I know are giving up on the show.

I have noticed that the die-hards have slacked up. My iTunes Top 10 has not been anywhere near as polluted as of lately as it had been by Glee.

britdaw

Wow, there sure are a bunch of rude folks in this thread. :\

I love "Glee" and I'd be super excited if they did a Disney episode or a show at Disney, but I doubt it would happen, since- as people have mentioned- Glee is owned by Fox, not ABC.

Banksy

Yes, good ol' teen pregnancy, underage s*x and alcohol abuse goes hand - in -hand with disney family fun! :D

I like Glee, but it doesn't have to be everywhere, thats when it starts getting irritating.

Alexx

Glee will never happen in the parks for the reasons the people above said (it's on fox, it's too much like HSM .. which was better anyway)

juniorthomas

The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif

Agreed. FULLY.

We already have HSM and American Idol in the parks. Isn't that enough?

Ballsinc

TRUST me, I know how you feel. Guys it's just an opinion! No need to make someone sad, I don't know what Glee is but I'm pretty sure that if I were to mention my idea of Disney's Recess in a stage show to replace Sounds Dangerous ya'll would go hay-wire on me too. Don't listen to these people they think they know everything..

And our responses are our opinions. You post on a forum you gotta expect some negative remarks, as long as they don't get personal. Some just don't want their Disney mixed with Glee...and that's ok...

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
And our responses are our opinions. You post on a forum you gotta expect some negative remarks, as long as they don't get personal. Some just don't want their Disney mixed with Glee...and that's ok...

Yes but there's no need to make a big deal out of it...:hammer:

Why don't the put it in DHS next to Idol. Then we can change the name of the park again. How about:

Disney's Fox Program Studios

Disney Present: Shows that will no longer be on TV in 5 years stage show!

Lights, Motor, Glee, Stunt Show!

Glee N Roller Coaster :shrug:

Sorry, but it's an awful idea.

blueboxdoctor

Glee is pretty big, and there is basically no way that Fox would ever give Disney (ABC), one of its rivals, what may possibly be their biggest show right now. Disney got the American Idol thing basically when Idol was dead, and this season is essentially the final nail in the coffin for the show.

What Disney needs to do is get the guys at ABC to make a decent show that isn't convoluted like Lost was (I never watched it, tried to the first season and found it boring, but after talking to big fans of the show and their disdain towards how it ended I have no desire to try to get into it again).

But yeah, Disney just needs to work on getting their own programs that people actually want to watch, and then put them in their parks.

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
and this season is essentially the final nail in the coffin for the show.

Think so? All the reviews are pointing toward this being the comeback season. I have never watched a season of it EVER but this season has grabbed my attention. The panel is outstanding and the talent level has gone through the roof.

menamechris

Think so? All the reviews are pointing toward this being the comeback season. I have never watched a season of it EVER but this season has grabbed my attention. The panel is outstanding and the talent level has gone through the roof.

Really? I hear that every single season from Idol fans and critics that love the show that the current season is the "comeback season". It never is the case, and let's face it, will never reach the novelty and heights that it once did. It has been done, and while far from over (it IS the best thing FOX has right now), to think people who have decided to tune out will suddenly tune in again is silly. I watched the first few seasons, and quite frankly, it just bores me now. I have seen it. I am over it. I would assume the millions of other people who longer watch have the same feeling...

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
Really? I hear that every single season from Idol fans and critics that love the show that the current season is the "comeback season". It never is the case, and let's face it, will never reach the novelty and heights that it once did. It has been done, and while far from over (it IS the best thing FOX has right now), to think people who have decided to tune out will suddenly tune in again is silly. I watched the first few seasons, and quite frankly, it just bores me now. I have seen it. I am over it. I would assume the millions of other people who longer watch have the same feeling...

Cite your sources other than an opinion. Sources I have researched the matter have shown significantly different than your opinion.

juniorthomas

Glee is pretty big, and there is basically no way that Fox would ever give Disney (ABC), one of its rivals, what may possibly be their biggest show right now. Disney got the American Idol thing basically when Idol was dead, and this season is essentially the final nail in the coffin for the show.

What Disney needs to do is get the guys at ABC to make a decent show that isn't convoluted like Lost was (I never watched it, tried to the first season and found it boring, but after talking to big fans of the show and their disdain towards how it ended I have no desire to try to get into it again).

But yeah, Disney just needs to work on getting their own programs that people actually want to watch, and then put them in their parks.

Networks mix and match all the time. Take a look at how often you see a show produced by Fox or Warner Brothers on a different network. It happens more often than you expect.

NMBC1993

I don't think it's going to happen. I'm not a fan of Glee but from what I've seen it's nothing special that Disney needs to run out and get the rights for. Heck, Disney can't even market their own shows (it took 3 seasons to get Phineas and Ferb in the parks) besides Idol is a bomb in the parks so I can't see Disney wanting to try anything else any time soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom