Glee in Disney?

britdaw

Then let's have CSI: Magic Kingdom
jeremy-scott-jsmickey-sunglasses-front.jpg

LOL Those glasses are epic.

muse1983

I was talking with a friend the other day and we were talking about how cool it would be if Disney could get Fox to let them do something Glee themed in the park, like a stage show or replace Disney Channel Rocks with something Glee related.

We also were talking about how cool it would be if next season, Nationals could be in Walt Disney World, then Glee could have a special Disney Themed episode and then film an episode or two in WDW, and maybe they could even do a special concert in WDW........

Just a thought :king:

:hurl:

MickeyPeace

Yes, good ol' teen pregnancy, underage s*x and alcohol abuse goes hand - in -hand with disney family fun! :D

I like Glee, but it doesn't have to be everywhere, thats when it starts getting irritating.

Good ole unprotected ______ and children born out of wedlock goes hand in hand with disney family fun- The Game Plan!

Personally I think Glee is horrid and would not want to see it in Disney.

silver1113

Think so? All the reviews are pointing toward this being the comeback season. I have never watched a season of it EVER but this season has grabbed my attention. The panel is outstanding and the talent level has gone through the roof.

This year has also had the highest votes.

Banksy

Good ole unprotected ______ and children born out of wedlock goes hand in hand with disney family fun- The Game Plan!

Personally I think Glee is horrid and would not want to see it in Disney.

Haha exactly. Its everywhere as it is, it needs to go away already.

menamechris

Cite your sources other than an opinion. Sources I have researched the matter have shown significantly different than your opinion.

Are you being serious? Aside from simpy looking up ratings and viewship data (which you can do on yourself), why would I cite sources? I never stated anything outside of common sense when looking at said numbers. And while I appreciate your defense of American Idol, as I said, I don't watch any more - so why would I take the time to argue and debate your biased view?

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
On reflection I now fully understand that my posts on Glee were wrong and it is a wonderful program that pushes the creative envelope in TV production and delivers wonderful music that appeals to many people who dont have much else in life.

cheezbat

High School Musical just about sent me on a rampage at DHS when i first saw it(still absolutely hate it)...If they ever brought Glee to Disney, Disney would for sure lose me.

One of the worst ideas ever. Sorry if you're offended, but it has no place in Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom