Glee in Disney?

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
YES TO GLEE.

One of the most refreshing shows that aim to all ages and seem to have the effect of promoting quality music and just music in general. I think people only hate this show because others hate it. If you watch it, you will see why people love it.

I'm a musical theatre person, but I hate that show. I've watched a few episodes, hated most of the 90 minutes, and think that "quality music" is few and far between in that show.

DisneyFan 2000

Have you watched the show? I don't disapprove of the content of the show, I watch it, but it is counter to what people think of as disney.
Is it really? The show is about hope, approval, acceptance and tolerance... Oh, and did I mention every episode is played like a musical? Seems very Disneyish to me.
As for the original question, in my opinion the two (Disney/Glee) wouldn't mesh well in a park and would just come off as awkward and/or cheap. I'd pass....

juniorthomas

Sounds like an early Aerosmith concert to me. Doesn't seem to have hurt Disney too much, their being all over one of the more popular attractions.....

Yeah, some of their lyrics reference non-Disney like things and nobody seems to be causing a fuss about that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom