Girl's Night Out

Ariel

Original Poster
All alone on a Saturday night with no place to go... any of you girls want to join me for a pajama party? Let's rent a movie and make some popcorn.

:)

mightyduck

Originally posted by Ariel
All alone on a Saturday night with no place to go... any of you girls want to join me for a pajama party? Let's rent a movie and make some popcorn.

Count me in! :)

Woohoo! :)

I'll change into my pajamas now (I'll fall asleep soon enough anyway! )

The Mom

Premium Member
Re: Re: Girl's Night Out

Originally posted by mightyduck

Count me in! :)

Woohoo! :)

I'll change into my pajamas now (I'll fall asleep soon enough anyway! )

What time? I'm still making dinner (pot roast, new potatoes, carrots, nice Cabernet/Shiraz blend) so won't be able to join you for a while.

mightyduck

Re: Re: Re: Girl's Night Out

Originally posted by marciahahn

What time? I'm still making dinner (pot roast, new potatoes, carrots, nice Cabernet/Shiraz blend) so won't be able to join you for a while.

Oh, no, Marcia.... I already ate dinner, which means I'll be sleeping before you even get here! ;)

mightyduck

Well, of course, Tramp! LOL... I knew it was just a matter of time before you boys wanted in on the deal... ;)

Tramp, you can curl up with me if you like. :)

Tramp

Originally posted by mightyduck
Well, of course, Tramp! LOL... I knew it was just a matter of time before you boys wanted in on the deal... ;)

Tramp, you can curl up with me if you like. :)

I love ya hon...but I really don't want anyone fighting over little ol me...so, I'm gonna curl up next to ALL of ya...but, I'd like to rest my head on your belly if that's ok.:animwink:

mightyduck

Originally posted by Tramp

I love ya hon...but I really don't want anyone fighting over little ol me...so, I'm gonna curl up next to ALL of ya...but, I'd like to rest my head on your belly if that's ok.:animwink:

:) Okay. I'm a good sharer. We won't fight, I promise. :)

dopey

i think this pajama party needs a good ol' fasioned pillow fight. ladies, feel free to start as soon as you get into your undies.

mightyduck

Originally posted by dopey
i think this pajama party needs a good ol' fasioned pillow fight. ladies, feel free to start as soon as you get into your undies.

LOL... I went to a women's college... Always bring a spare pair of undies for the possible panty raid! ;)

dopey

got cartoon network going on in the background. scooby-doo is on, as usual. gy just told scooby that "it's time to churn the butter." where i'm from, we don't allow dogs to churn our butter. just thought i'd share that with y'all.

mickeyfan

Originally posted by dopey
got cartoon network going on in the background. scooby-doo is on, as usual. gy just told scooby that "it's time to churn the butter." where i'm from, we don't allow dogs to churn our butter. just thought i'd share that with y'all.

Well, who churns it where you're from?:veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom