Girl's Night Out

Debbie

Doesn't matter if I don't bring enough because the bars don't close down here and liquor can be bought on Sundays. What kind of daiquiri do you like? Monkey on a Stick? Sky Blue? White Russian? Name it and I can get it. It's cheaper by the gallon so who in?

Tink

At pajama parties, I am always the last one awake. Don't you hate that? You just lay there on the floor in your Barbie sleeping bag and listen to everyone breathing or snoring. I'm so glad you're still awake, Mighty! Do you want me to give you a facial. (We also did all manner of beauty things to each other - like put our hair in curlers and put on mudd masks). Hey, I could give you and Ariel pedicures! Oh, wait...neither of you have feet...:p

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by dopey
PANTY RAID!!!!!!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

The rod is all for the panty raid! But guiys lets wait till they get hammered then there ours for the picking!:p

Ariel

Original Poster
Originally posted by Tink
At pajama parties, I am always the last one awake. Don't you hate that? You just lay there on the floor in your Barbie sleeping bag and listen to everyone breathing or snoring. I'm so glad you're still awake, Mighty! Do you want me to give you a facial. (We also did all manner of beauty things to each other - like put our hair in curlers and put on mudd masks). Hey, I could give you and Ariel pedicures! Oh, wait...neither of you have feet...:p

Hey, tink....if the guys want to come then we need to put them to work...they can give US the pedicures.... ;)

mightyduck

Originally posted by Ariel

Hey, tink....if the guys want to come then we need to put them to work...they can give US the pedicures.... ;)

Great idea, Ariel! Although Tink is right, we have problems with not having feet (well, I have feet, but no toes)...

Can we settle for massages? ;)

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by mightyduck

Great idea, Ariel! Although Tink is right, we have problems with not having feet (well, I have feet, but no toes)...

Oh yes ladies! Jayrod would love to give you a massage!:brick: :king:

Ariel

Original Poster
Originally posted by mightyduck

Ah, right! Sometimes I forget about the feet thing...but, massages sound even better... :)

Ariel

Original Poster
Originally posted by Beauty and the
Count me in girls, especially if there is going to be massage's, what movie are we going to watch?

mightyduck and I were thinking of Bridget Jones' Diary....but, of course, it should be something we all agree upon... :)

Sheri

Saturday night was funn.....:dazzle: I went to kat's party and had a reeeeeally great time :D

Sounded like the girlz had a good time ;)

Maria

Originally posted by Ariel

mightyduck and I were thinking of Bridget Jones' Diary....but, of course, it should be something we all agree upon... :)

Would you like to watch "What women want" too? Mel Gibson is my favorite... maybe he knows what I want too.... lol ;)

dopey

Originally posted by Maria

Would you like to watch "What women want" too? Mel Gibson is my favorite... maybe he knows what I want too.... lol ;)

oh, he knows, maria. but, really, i'm sure he's tired of hearing about me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom