General Public Offer for 9/28/2008-12/21/2008 out

wannabeBelle

Hey there all, A General public discount offer has been released for the dates listed. This offer must be booked by 9/24/2008. Codes are as follows:
MYW Base DGL
MYW Plus Dine QXD
MYW Base plus Dine w/ Wine Add On DGM
MYW Base plus Deluxe Dine UVL
MYW Base Plus Deluxe Dine w/Wine Add on DGN

Danielle and Elizabeth will be in the office earlier today to assist anyone with booking new packages. Please feel free to give us a call at 1866-566-7858. Pam will be in later this afternoon and I will be in this evening. We can also be reached by E mail for help with booking at
Pam@KingdomKonsultant.com
Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com
Elizabeth@KingdomKonsultant.com
Danielle@kingdomKonsultant.com
Have a great day all! Belle

stmize

my travel agent called and said the all stars are full but that I possibly could upgrade to mod. HOPEFULLY, she will be able to change for me.

yes she was able to do this and I only have to pay $9 more for upgrade this is a substancial savings.

yeah we are now staying at the carribean

Upvote 0

justjacquie

We booked our past vacations with AAA, but had heard great things about Kingdom Konsultants on this site, so this time we booked our trip through them. Pam was very helpful when I asked questions and we were very pleased. Today when they rebooked our package saving us hundreds of dollars we were thrilled. We will definitely book all of our future trips through KK and will recommend them to anyone we can. They are absolutely awesome!! Thank you!!

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

Thanks so much for the heads up! I just got off the phone w/Disney and unfortunately there is not availablity the week I am there:-( The Disney CM I spoke to did tell me to keep calling back though as the availability could change. My fingers are crossed.

Upvote 0
I checked several times today and was able to book 3 of our 4 nights in early Dec at the Contemporary for $200 less than rack rates. We are still paying rack rate for the 4th night, but we're thrilled. Thanks for your help earlier KK.

Upvote 0

KristieLC

If you are getting a not available or a sold out answer, definitely try again. I called at around 9:30 this morning and the only thing available for our dates, or so I was told was at Saratoga Springs and it would have cost $1000 more than we were paying at POP. My husband called tonight at about 7 and was able to get the discount for POP for all but two of our nights, so we saved about $300. Thanks for the info.

Upvote 0

November Girl

Thanks Kingdom K. for letting us know about this...I wish we had used your services...I'm waiting for my AAA agent to let me know if this will apply to my Nov WL booking. Thanks!!

Upvote 0

BigB911

We're booked for 9/24 - 10/01 with the dining. I just called to use the "QXD" code and was told I could not, because my trip started before 9/28...is this correct?

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
absolutely correct, unless you want to split your stay into two parts, requiring two reservations, two deposits, possibly move hotel rooms etc. Belle

Upvote 0

November Girl

My travel agent just tried to get the discount for us on our WL 11/3-8 booking but no dice. She did say Disney has plenty of inventory on the values at the discounted rate for that time.

Upvote 0

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Just an FYI - Some dates aren't included in the general discount -

From waltdisneyworld.com:

Value Resorts:
Available for stays most nights Sept 28 – Nov 25, Nov 29 – Dec 3, Dec 13 – 23, 2008

Moderate Resorts:
Available for stays most nights Sept 28 – Nov Nov 25, Nov 29 – Dec 3, Dec 13 – 23, 2008

Deluxe Villa Resorts:
Available for stays most nights Sept 28 – Oct 1, Oct 24 – Nov 1, Nov 10 – Nov 25, Nov 29 – Dec 3, Dec 13 – 23, 2008

Upvote 0

H20Babie

We "modified" our reservations as well. For $400 less than our MYW base package at CBR, we got the MYW + dining at ASMusic. :sohappy: It's like an early Christmas present for our Christmas present :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom