General Public Offer for 9/28/2008-12/21/2008 out

wannabeBelle

Hey there all, A General public discount offer has been released for the dates listed. This offer must be booked by 9/24/2008. Codes are as follows:
MYW Base DGL
MYW Plus Dine QXD
MYW Base plus Dine w/ Wine Add On DGM
MYW Base plus Deluxe Dine UVL
MYW Base Plus Deluxe Dine w/Wine Add on DGN

Danielle and Elizabeth will be in the office earlier today to assist anyone with booking new packages. Please feel free to give us a call at 1866-566-7858. Pam will be in later this afternoon and I will be in this evening. We can also be reached by E mail for help with booking at
Pam@KingdomKonsultant.com
Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com
Elizabeth@KingdomKonsultant.com
Danielle@kingdomKonsultant.com
Have a great day all! Belle

chipndale76

Discounts

I am a DVC member, and we have a reservation for the first week of November at SS. Are there discounts available for the meal plan or hopper tickets? Thanks!:veryconfu

Upvote 0

fizz03

Does anyone know if the discount has been made available yet for the travel dates of 12/8-12/12? It looked as if those may have intially been black-out dates and the discounted rate wasn't available during that time.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
That is Pop Warner week and generally speaking the discounts will not be available for that time frame with VERY few exceptions. You may find a room here or there, probably at the higher end hotels. Belle

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

I've been told that since we stay at the FtW campground that travel agents won't handle our trip, because they hardly get any commission. Is this true? I'm not complaining about it, I'm just curious, because I was thinking about using one.
It depends on the agent/agency. Based on 10% pre-tax commission, for a partial hook-up campsite, at $42/night, the agent would earn $4.20 per night for that booking.

If the agency needs to ship documents to you, they could lose most of their profit on shipping.....depending on how many nights the booking is for, of course. Apply an AP or FL resident rate, or other discount, and they would earn even less.

The Cabins are a different story.

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

Does anyone know if the discount has been made available yet for the travel dates of 12/8-12/12? It looked as if those may have intially been black-out dates and the discounted rate wasn't available during that time.

Hey there fizz03... I was able to use the discount offer and upgrade to Coronado Springs for my trip. We will be there 12/6 to 12/12... I would trying calling back that's what I had to do. I been trying since I first saw the offer and was finally able to use it this past Sunday. We were orginially booked at POP and the entire upgrade using the discount code Belle gave only cost me an additional $30 for the week!

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Hey there fizz03... I was able to use the discount offer and upgrade to Coronado Springs for my trip. We will be there 12/6 to 12/12... I would trying calling back that's what I had to do. I been trying since I first saw the offer and was finally able to use it this past Sunday. We were orginially booked at POP and the entire upgrade using the discount code Belle gave only cost me an additional $30 for the week!

Yup!! I agree... I tried the day the code came out and there was nothing for POFQ for our dates in November. I tried another time, still nothing...then a third time on thursday and we finally got a discount!! I saved $445.00 on our trip. Third time was a charm! I couldn't be happier right now and we just mailed out our final payment on a few days ago!!

:sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

KFJames

We were going to book roon only at the Contemporary for 15 nights, called & used the QXD code & have 2 nights room only at start of trip & then 13 nights on MYW plus dinning plus 3, 2 day non expiry tickets for only an extra $289............well happy!!!!:xmas:

Upvote 0

KFJames

You are going to Disney and got a 2 day pass?? Also why do non expiring for 2 days?? Maybe I dont understand?? Belle

We are from UK & already had 14 day ultimate tickets purchased, so to get the offer we just booked the minimum amount of days for the tickets & added non expiry, so that we could use them on our next trip. Make sense? :xmas:

Upvote 0

thrupaytonseyes

We are from UK & already had 14 day ultimate tickets purchased, so to get the offer we just booked the minimum amount of days for the tickets & added non expiry, so that we could use them on our next trip. Make sense? :xmas:

Please somebody correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't he not need to put the non expiration on to that. That is if he doesn't use either one of the days on the 2 day ticket. They expire 14 days after first use not 14 days after check in. Right?

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Hey there all, Just a note, this offer was sort of extended. The dates included are as follows:
Oct 26th-30th
Nov 16th-20th
Nov 30th- Dec 4th
Dec 14th-18th
Lead in rates are advertising at $59.00 per night Sunday through Thursday for the Value resorts, however different pricing may be available on other nights and other resort categories. This offer must be booked by 10/18/2008 or it will expire. There are blackout dates that do apply which are currently including 11/25/2008-11/28/2008 and 12/5-12/12/2008.
The codes for this offer are as follows:
Magic Your Way Base offer - DLX
Magic Your Way + Dine - UWI
Magic Your Way + Deluxe Dining - KCF
If anyone needs the codes for the Wine Add on apcakges let me know and Ill post them!!!

Hope this information is helpful!!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom