Funny things people say at WDW

Tom

Beta Return
hakunamatata said:
"I have to pay how much for a _____________ (insert favorite food item, souvinere (sp?)here)"

Homer: "One Churro please!"
MK Vendor: "That'll be thirteen dollars."
Homer: "Ohhhhhhh...Arggghhhhhh...geeeeeeezzzzzz.....uggghhhhhhh......here!"

SirGoofy

edwardtc said:
Homer: "One Churro please!"
MK Vendor: "That'll be thirteen dollars."
Homer: "Ohhhhhhh...Arggghhhhhh...geeeeeeezzzzzz.....uggghhhhhhh......here!"

What a great episode.

Homer:"OHHHH! It's even boring to fly over!"

Skinner:"I'm afraid the only ride left for me is the ride of broken dreams..."
Homer:"Oh, you mean the Enron ride!"

FigmentJedi

There are all sorts of fun stories of stupid people at Disney in Mouse Tales, classic amongst them being a woman who complained about the Jungle Cruise skippers telling jokes the whole ride. Then there's the story(not in Mouse Tales, I heard it elsewhere) about the family who thought that Cinderella Castle was their hotel and that the 20K Lagoon(during the 10 years it sat there devoid of ride) was the pool. Security fortunately got to them before they continued their wacky adventures of stupidity.

bgraham34

Well i get this no matter what store I am in. No matter how I dress. A guy comes up to me in the Emporium and asks if we had any more shirts in the back. I said I dont work here, oh but why do you have mickey ears, I am sorry. UGhhhh

browniebee

My sister and her husband and kids came with us to Disney this year, and as her daughter was going to meet Pinocchio and Gepetto, my sister decided she wanted her 15 month old son to meet them too. So she says (very loudly because shes a kindergarten teacher), "OK Matthew, let's go meet Guiseppe!" and EVERYBODY stared at her including the CM working there.

On another occassion, when I was little me and my other sister were on line for Maelstrom. And I was really excited because that was my favorite ride in EPCOT, and some woman asked us if we were from Norway. Both me and my sister thought that was pretty funny.

disneylands

Account Suspended
this one woman got off of Space Mountain looking VERY disoriented (sp?) and she said "I had no idea that was a thrill ride, they should put signs up". when I heard this I just started to laugh, i mean how stupid could you be!! sorry if i offended anyone!:eek:

Since1976

At the end of one day at MK, I overheard a father, obviously very tired, say to his wife and family: "Maybe we should have planned for more than one day at Disney World. I had no idea there was more than one park!"

To newbies, the idea that WDW is practically its own city is completely beyond their comprehension...

brertigger

Wal Mart & Disney?

When I was there, I heard this man telling his family that there is a whole city under the Magic Kingdom, where the people even have a Wal Mart to shop at. Wouldn't Walt Disney die at the thought of a giant Wal-Mart under the Magic Kingdom? This same man claimed that all those employees live under the Magic Kingdom.

Connor002

brertigger said:
When I was there, I heard this man telling his family that there is a whole city under the Magic Kingdom, where the people even have a Wal Mart to shop at. Wouldn't Walt Disney die at the thought of a giant Wal-Mart under the Magic Kingdom? This same man claimed that all those employees live under the Magic Kingdom.

Wal Marts' are poping up everywhere these days :hammer: :lol:

ballewclan

Here's the best one ive heard at MK...

Kid- Mommy, who's castle is that?
Mom- Why dear, thats Mickey's castle of course!

Here's another one that i heard right after Splash...

Dad- Well that was nothing compared to Atlantis, at least Atlantis has a story!

I was about to get mad at him but i thought that might be mean...but heres another one! This one came at AK after the safari.

kid- Well that stunk, the animals didnt even move!
Brother of kid- You idiot, they werent real!

I got a real kick outta that one!

tracyandalex

one of my co workers went to wdw for the first time in april. well, when she can back i asked how she liked and she said it was nice (they only went to mk cause they did other things in orlando). when i asked her what her favorite ride was she told that all of them really liked the "land of the little people" ride - i said do you mean "it's a small world" and she said the one with the little people that sing that song over & over again? i told yeah, it's called "it's a small world" :hammer:

tracy

Soarinluvr

OH i have been waiting for this one I have a lot. I worked at Epcot in attractions and also food and beverage and now security so I have some good ones and some smart eleck remarks that i wanted to say. The ones in () are what I was thinking :drevil: . One nite a guest asks me "How do you keep this place running? Do you have different shifts??" LOL (Nope theres a bed in the break room we take turns taking naps.) or In front of the Hydrolaters at TLS "Will I be able to breathe in there?" (Yes unless you hold your breath.), "Are the Hydrolaters claustrophobic?" (I dont know they dont talk much.) One day a guy comes out of the theatre, looks around and calls to his friends "Oh look real water!!!" :lookaroun (As opposed to fake water??) At MK "I cant find my car I know I parked right up front of the park" (sorry mam we just decided to move your car and put in a lake while you were in the park)
Im not making this up.
Or guest calling the dancing coral outside the seas "reefers". Oh my goodness. and one of the greatest ive heard was.....(prepare yourselves) A lady was on Main St. looking at the castle and asks a security guard "How do u get to the Magic Kingdom?" and the CM kindly points to the castle and says "Ma'm your in the Magic Kingdom" Lady: "no really how do I get there?" CM "Ma'm your in the magic kingdom" Lady:"For the last time tell me how to get there." CM: "ok what you do is go down Main St. out the exit, catch the monorail to the TTC, change Monorails to Epcot, stay on that back to the TTC, and get the Fairy boat and your there" the lady says thanks and heads to the exit. :brick: LOL As Bill Engvall says Heres your sign.

maconMouse

A couple of good ones overheard this weekend at Epcot...

"Where do I go to board the tram that goes up in the Eiffel Tower?" :D
-A young boy who comes running up to a cast member in the French pavilion

And the French cast member replied back...
"Oh, you'll need to go to the beautiful city of Paris for that. This one is just on display."

(The imagineers of the French pavilion would have been proud of their work! Having taken the Hidden Treasures behind the scenes tour of Epcot's World Showcase also allows you to see this from behind and it's just a piece of a small tower on top of a building. I remember part of me really didn't want to go behind the gate to see it though. :) )

Also, another great quote I heard that I just loved.

"Honey, you can't get mad here. This is the Happiest Place in the World."
-A father to his young daughter

Some Disney Magic at work!

themack618

As a merchandies CM Ive heard many strange things by guests in MK stores, but these are the icing at the top of the cake.

1) I have been yelled at by guests complaining why the fireworks were so loud and that the noises woke up their kids.

2) Apparently by many guests, even though I work in the stores, I am the reason why Stitch replaced Alien (I dunno why).

and for my grand finale,

A woman came up and asked me where the restrooms were and I pointed her in the right direction. I observed this person as she walked over to it and stared at the sign, not to mention the picture, of the restroom for about 30 seconds. Then she turned around and walked back towards me and asked the same question. I was dumbfounded.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom