Funniest thing you rember in Walt Disney World.

PirateTreasure2

Original Poster
One of my funniest memories from disney world was last year in july 2007. I was eating at the liberty tavern for dinner and Goofy knocked a little girl down. She was sitting in a chair.

daverube

One of my funniest memories from disney world was last year in july 2007. I was eating at the liberty tavern for dinner and Goofy knocked a little girl down. She was sitting in a chair.

That might have been funny to see, but I have a feeling that the flames are about to rain down......ACK!!!!

As for funny, I've seen several people puke while in the MK, but, strangely, not at the other parks.....puke is a funny word....puke.... ;)

dave

mousefan1972

Yeah, um, not funny at all. If it was my little girl that was knocked down, and someone laughed..... :fork:

Aren't you 10 years old or something like that? Shouldn't you be outside playing? Or coloring? Or watching Playhouse Disney?

figmentisgreat

My funniest recent memory from walt disney world was when my mom walked into the resort, and upon seeing Jedi Mickey on the bed, she said "Why did you buy Mickey Mouse as a monk". I said it was the new religious line, and the next one I was getting was Rabbi goofy...:brick:

wedway71

My funniest recent memory from walt disney world was when my mom walked into the resort, and upon seeing Jedi Mickey on the bed, she said "Why did you buy Mickey Mouse as a monk". I said it was the new religious line, and the next one I was getting was Rabbi goofy...:brick:

Now that is funny as Hell.

I would for sure buy the Rabbi Goofy.

You press his hand and he says" Shabat Shalom"

amandagibbins

The funniest thing ive seen has got to be my little boys face when on splash mountain he was only four and loved it he loved the big drop because it my his "tummy tickle" he rode it over and over again:sohappy:

kstella

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Sounds like something my DM would fall for!!!

banimall

I saw the Beast swing around real quick and knock over Lumierre at the Beauty and the Beast show. The funny part was that he couldn't get back up because his hands were the plastic candles and kept sliding.

jsdratm

When I was on the jungle cruise when i was young, a giant beetle landed in my sister's hair as we were coming up to the unloading dock and she started screaming. Her desperate flailing eventually flung the beetle off and the screaming subsided. The cast members thought it was hilarious and yelled "There it is!", pointing at her hair as she went by and she started screaming again, much to everyone's amusement. I guess it was fun to see the cast members have a good time and fool with her a bit. :ROFLOL:

maryszhi

there are so many... like when a kid in line for ariel asked his mom if ariels"shells" were real....or when i was in line for when i rode r'n'r for the first time with my friends(i luv the r'n'r i cant go to disney and not ride it) and i got to the preshow, where "aerosmith was" im like omg its aerosmith, my friends laughed and a nice cm said, its a halogram mam, im all like i know..i just wanted to confuse my friends(i serously thought it was them. mind you i had an a+f polo mini skirt and flip flops...i am a huge prep..but im smart...most of the times) i was so embarassed.....and some lady said i was a dumb brunett..lol

maryszhi

or when a my friends and i coaxed my dad on the tower of terror, and he loved it and went on every thrill ride with us. Or when i was at chef mickeys and mickey gave my dad and grandpa a kiss and my dad did a "i cant believe she just did that) we used that story at my grandpa's funeral bc he was all laughing and joked around saying can i have another. that was my mom and grandmas top 10

wedway71

Along time ago me,my Brother and Dad convinced my Mom Space Mountain was a slow ride like IASM.

The whole time we were riding she was calling us all names that was well lets just say Un Disney like.

maryszhi

Along time ago me,my Brother and Dad convinced my Mom Space Mountain was a slow ride like IASM.

The whole time we were riding she was calling us all names that was well lets just say Un Disney like.
tell me about it.. i have never been to disney with out hearing at least one person swear on a ride, especially its a small world, snow white, and the thrill rides,

sublimesting

I saw the Beast swing around real quick and knock over Lumierre at the Beauty and the Beast show. The funny part was that he couldn't get back up because his hands were the plastic candles and kept sliding.

Was that last July? If not it happened again because I saw that. At first I didn't realize he wasn't supposed to get knocked down...people applauded when they realized what happened. he just laid on his back until he was picked up.:lol:

goofntink

Funniest thing we saw was a couple years ago. Teenage boy about 14 -15 kept stampeding the seagulls around his 3 sisters and yelling "________ on em, ________ on em!!!!" After his 3rd and what became his final attempt we see him start to say it again and hear "________ on uuuugghhh uuugghh uuurrppp uuurppp!!!" and watch his sisters, parents and about 15-20 others die laughing as he continues gagging from a mouth and face full of seagull ________.

alilance

I also had a fuuny thing happen to me at the Liberty Tree too! About 15 years ago my family and I were having dinner there when all of a sudden I saw a little mouse scurry across the floor ( and no, I'm not talking about Mickey!) I screamed, people were standing on there chairs; it was complete chaos! But is was pretty hy:lol:sterical!!!

Top 5 Funniest Moments at Disney:

1) Best Friend Kate letting go of cousin Jenny's wheelchair when she saw Mary Poppins. Started screaming, "MARY!! MARY!" Let Jenny go flying...into the side of the construction of It's a Small World.

2) On the phone with the front desk, best friend says, "Hi, my cousin here has CF and she's sick...is there a clinic we can take her to?" She hears absolute silence, then, "Hello, 9-1-1 Emergency." She panics for a sec, then goes, "Um...is this...Disney 911? Or regular 911?"

3) Drunk friend Matt (had one too many Guiness' at Epcot) as we headed over to MK and passed Storytime with Belle. Him: What's that? Me: Storytime with Belle. (Passing it 10 min. later) Him: That's a crowd...what're they doing? Me: That's Storytime with Belle. (An hour later) Him: Hey, she's pretty...what princess is that again? Me: THAT'S BELLE! AS IN "STORYTIME WITH!!"

4) Cousin getting sick on motion-sickness drug Bonine...CM is asking what's wrong, what did she take, etc. Me: (Yelling) BOWTOX!! SHE TOOK BOWTOX! (Apparently I'm not that bright.)

5) Watching a man trying to climb out of his Ellen's Energy Adventure Vehicle AFTER the doors slid closed...his child is screaming, his wife is swearing, and he vaults over the side...and wipes out. Laughed for the rest of the ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom