Funniest thing you rember in Walt Disney World.

tonya

Here's one my mom told me about that happened when I was a baby, sometime in the 70's---she said that my grandma was on the swinging bridge at Disney World, I'm assuming Tom Sawyer Island, and she somehow almost fell off of it. She got trapped on the outside edge, and was trying to reach the other side with her foot, but every time she'd get close, someone else would bounce on the bridge and she'd miss her step again. I swear when she told me this I was dying laughing, thinking about my 70 year old grandma wobbling and hanging on for dear life. Is it different now than it used to be? Today that would spell lawsuit. And yeah, clumsiness does run in the family. :lol:

Disneykidder

Not so much a funny but an oh my gosh shocker. While having a fry break at the cart for McDonalds near Splash Mountain, a seagull swooped down and grabbed a fry right out of my friends hand. We were shocked and then ran away becasue we were being swarmed. Guess ya had to be there but it was funny. :ROFLOL:

eroyee

He really does look like a cow actually....
EEyore does NOT look like a cow. He looks like a friendly, gloomy donkey....:lol:My 2 and a half yr. old niece was sitting at LTT for lunch and we were waiting for our food to arrive. Finally, she puts her hands on her hips and says "where's my lunch."?

DisneyDragon

There have been a few for us:

On one trip, yours truly was doing the videography and wasn't paying attention to the camera status - namely, I had Record and Pause reverse so we got about 2 hours of audio, with occasional clips of me taking off the lens cap.

On an extremely rainy Sunday, we went to Epcot, and within minutes my running shoes and socks were soaked. So I took off my socks because they were so uncomfortable. And didn't think to put them back on later. So after a day of touring Epcot, I took off my shoes when we got back to the car. About a minute later, my dad says "What is that SMELL? Did somebody leave food in the car?". My sister said "Oh, it's Jay's FEET!!!!" And then it was windows down FAST!!!

And in the days of the Splash Dash, I did see a sprinter go down but managed to get their hands down to prevent a full face plant - not hurt enough to stop, that's for sure.

BillyBuff

Wasn't funny to me but it was funny to my friends...

A HUGE bee was buzzing and flying around my head and it looked like it was going to land on me so.....I ran and screamed like a little girl! :(

So, the rest of the day my friends would make buzzing noises.. :mad:

Yes, big bad Army veteran not afraid of bullets but afraid of a bee... :brick:

Tiggerfanatic

They wrecked the plane in the Indy stunt show when we were there last time - just ran it right into the side of the truck. Everyone just stood there in disbelief for second, then all the actors just burst out laughing! The funniest part was the audience members who thought it was part of the show, and the MC had to announce several times that this particular show was done and to please come back later!

Stephers

Well, this isn't really that funny, it scared me to death when it first happened.

My daughter was one of those toddlers who was like "sweetpea" in Popeye. She would have walked off a cliff if I wasn't there to redirect her footsteps.

We were going to ride The Haunted Mansion and there wasn't any line. She was walking a few steps ahead of me and was looking to the side while walking, I was telling her to look where she was going and OF COURSE she wasn't listening to me so BONK she ran right into those black divider pole thingys (if you've been there you know what I'm talking about, they are about as high as your waist and the ropes hang from them). She cried and had a bruise...when it happened we were scared to death and she was upset..but she shook it off and we rode the ride.

Now, my daughter listens to me tell that story (she has mostly forgotton it) and she thinks it's hilarious (she is 8 now).

As horrible as it was watching her walk into that pole, I have to admit it was funny.

Raven66

Ha,Ha,Ha. I'm 11 and I don't give a crap what you say. Why do you care if an 11 year old is on wdwmagic? A kid can share magic on the forums right?

My DD is 11 and she would never speak to another person the way you are talking to people on here. She would never laugh at a child being knocked over. Matter of fact she would go help them up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom