Funniest thing ever seen at WDW????

daringstoic

My personal favorite guest moment happened one night when we were working late at Splash. A few guys in their mid-20s got off the ride and came up to some of us who were standing in the station. One of the guys said, "Wow, your ride is really f-ed up." We were confused, and asked him what he meant, and he replied, "All of your characters are in sexual positions." We just kind of said, "OK," and laughed about it and they went on their way. However, when the park closed, we convinced our manager to let a bunch of us go on the ride through, and we realized that these guys were right. We never looked at that ride the same way again.
Just picture some of the AAs in your head. You'll see what I mean.

Nicole220

I think I may've told this story somewhere on here, but don't remember. :eek:

This was on a trip my family & I took to WDW when I was 12. We were at Epcot & my grandma and I had been off looking at T-shirts. We were walking back over to rejoin the others by the lagoon and passed a fountain. There was a family taking a picture in front of it so, as not get in the way of the photo, we ducked down as we walked past. (They were Asian) The ENTIRE family stopped and bowed to us. :ROFLOL:They thought we were greeting them. My dad got the whole thing on video and it is so funny, even now years later.
:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

OMG Steph that is too funny!

adrianuk91

this may not be as funny to you as it is to me but anyway here it goes
we were waitin in the queue for ToT in the boiler room bit when we over hear a couple a few people in front of us talkin we got the idea that he had been on it before but she hadn't and was a bit worried about it, he was sayin that it was alright and winding her up a bit about it and stuff. We get on the ride and we were sat on the back row and they were one or two rows in front to the right of us. anyway when we got to the drops we heard this almighty scream coming from that direction and we assumed it was her, this was the loudest most high pitched scream you've ever heard. we got off and then looked at the picture on the way out and this guy was about throttling the woman and he had held on that much he had ripped her top slightly. then they appear at the side of us and she was like 'i really want to get that picture seen as it was the first time on it, can we get it pls' he just looked at her looked at the picture and then looked at her agian and said very firmly "no" took her hand and walked out lokking at the floor dragging her behind him we just burst out laughing even the cm smiled at us trying not to laugh which he managed quite well. that moment made our holiday and we've never forgot it since lol, i cant remeber if we got that picture or not i'll have to try and find it and see. it was just so funny how he had been saying before the ride how it was ok and not scary and then just completely freaked out on it i(f thats the right word), he was so embarrassed by it when he saw the picture at the end and his face just completely dropped lol :lol:

DisneyDancer312

when i was 11 we were in MGM and i was too afraid to go on the ToT so i just decided to wait outside and eat a mickey bar. i had my hair pulled back in a pony tail and a yellow hair tie in my hair. i was sitting on the bench and saw someone point and scream at me, there was a bird sitting on my head trying to get my hair tie out! this old man came over and swatted it away, he claimed that my hair tie looked like a piece of straw that the bird wanted to eat. i have been afraid of birds ever since. :lookaroun

dwightshrutefan

Bird ________

The probably most histarical thing ive ever seen at disney all invloved my cousin.

Our grandma, who was really sick and going to die soon (god bless) had alot of money saved up, so she funded a trip for my family and my cauins to go to disney, well she also gave all the kids spending money, so we went to downtown disney, we all bought all these cool things, my causin bought a sorcerer mickey hat, sunglasses, a t-shirt, duck lips that make a quaking noise, and an ice cream bar. My mom and brother were still shopping so me and the rest of my family, including my causin, went to sit under a tree, my causin put all his new stuff on, and then blew on his duck quaker and all the birds above him on the tree just pooped, and it got ALLLL over him, and all his new stuff, i was litterly on the floor laughing. I still make fun of him for it today!!

:ROFLOL:

Pongo

Two friends and I were walking toward the African Outpost between it and Germany in World Showcase at Epcot. All of a sudden, this early- to mid-twenties girl behind us just screams out "I LOVE BIG FAT SAUSAGES!!!"

I don't QUITE know what she was talking about, but it was AWKWARD to say the least. We were cracking up.

awalkinthepark

My husband used to enjoy getting dirty looks for wearing Hooter's shirts...and he had amassed quite the collection from across the country during 2 years worth of business trips and felt the need to wear them to Disney.

We went to Epcot one day and he was hassled about the shirt at the entrance..but he got in anyway and we were just wandering around world showcase. We ran into Mulan and her handler in a deserted area of China. Mulan gave my husband the hardest time(in character) over that shirt and then she got the handler involved and they both started picking on him in a round about way.

The shirts don't bother me....but I know many people have very strong feelings about the restaurant...and I know that he was looking for 'reactions' when he wore them and he got a few that day and he hasn't tried wearing those shirts to Disney since.

joshwill

ok, while this didnt happen at the parks, it is disney related.

i work part time as security at the hockey arena here. among the events we have is disney on ice.

well, one time, during intermission, i was down on the little bit of on ice seating, keeping people of the ice and from messing about in the light boxes along the ice. a woman come up to me and ask me, very seriously, id disney uses the arenas ice or do they bring their own?

i did my best not to crack up and informed here that the show does not travel with its own ice. i still get a chuckle over it.

edit note:

intsead of the word "messing" i had originally used"m-u-c-k-i-n-g", without the dashes, but it was censored. that is a dirty word?????

dwightshrutefan

i work part time as security at the hockey arena here. among the events we have is disney on ice.

well, one time, during intermission, i was down on the little bit of on ice seating, keeping people of the ice and from messing about in the light boxes along the ice. a woman come up to me and ask me, very seriously, id disney uses the arenas ice or do they bring their own?

i did my best not to crack up and informed here that the show does not travel with its own ice. i still get a chuckle over it.

edit note:

intsead of the word "messing" i had originally used"m-u-c-k-i-n-g", without the dashes, but it was censored. that is a dirty word?????

Uhm... The reason she probably asked is because plays and musicals that go on tour, bring there own stage around, and i mean like stage like the floor! So i can see where shes coming from and about m__________g, idk!

EDIT: See M-u-c-k-i-ng was croseed out for me too!

joshwill

Uhm... The reason she probably asked is because plays and musicals that go on tour, bring there own stage around, and i mean like stage like the floor! So i can see where shes coming from and about m__________g, idk!

EDIT: See M-u-c-k-i-ng was croseed out for me too!

*shrug* if you say so.

personally i think it was a rather ridiculous question. if she'd put the slightest thought into it she would have seen that.

i mean, what are they gonna do? travel with a fleet of freezer trucks? or maybe they could melt it and use tanker trucks instead and re-freeze it at each venue!!!

i always thought that wdw should have an ice areana and they could have runs of the disney on ice there on property.

dwightshrutefan

*shrug* if you say so.

personally i think it was a rather ridiculous question. if she'd put the slightest thought into it she would have seen that.

i mean, what are they gonna do? travel with a fleet of freezer trucks? or maybe they could melt it and use tanker trucks instead and re-freeze it at each venue!!!

i always thought that wdw should have an ice areana and they could have runs of the disney on ice there on property.

Hahah yeah

photoflight

At MK last week. We walked up to Big Thunder Mountain RR and stopped and stared at the line. It went all the way back to the steps that lead down to Splash Mountain. The sign said there was a 40-minute wait...huh? 40 minutes and the line is that long? Well, it seems that a few people decided to stand roughly halfway between BTMRR and Splash Mountain and other people decided it was a line, then more people decided it was a line, and so on.

There was, in effect, a line of people going to nowhere and waiting for nothing.

Joseph360

The probably most histarical thing ive ever seen at disney all invloved my cousin.

Our grandma, who was really sick and going to die soon (god bless) had alot of money saved up, so she funded a trip for my family and my cauins to go to disney, well she also gave all the kids spending money, so we went to downtown disney, we all bought all these cool things, my causin bought a sorcerer mickey hat, sunglasses, a t-shirt, duck lips that make a quaking noise, and an ice cream bar. My mom and brother were still shopping so me and the rest of my family, including my causin, went to sit under a tree, my causin put all his new stuff on, and then blew on his duck quaker and all the birds above him on the tree just pooped, and it got ALLLL over him, and all his new stuff, i was litterly on the floor laughing. I still make fun of him for it today!!

:ROFLOL:

That has got to be 1 of the funniest things i've heard!!!! I know a lot of people who have that bad of luck, including me:eek:

ccmuffin2

I will never see anything funnier then one night when my son who was 6 at the time started telling the punch lines to the jokes on the Jungle Cruise faster than the boat captain could . He had every person rolling in laughs because he was saying the punch line and giggling while he was doing it . The boat captain just let him become his first mate , Picture the punch lines are coming from a 6 year old . Everyone was still laughing while we approached the unloading dock and the attendants were asking what happened !! People were getting off the boat and saying , " that was so funny , I was crying "

Bug715

I will never see anything funnier then one night when my son who was 6 at the time started telling the punch lines to the jokes on the Jungle Cruise faster than the boat captain could . He had every person rolling in laughs because he was saying the punch line and giggling while he was doing it . The boat captain just let him become his first mate , Picture the punch lines are coming from a 6 year old . Everyone was still laughing while we approached the unloading dock and the attendants were asking what happened !! People were getting off the boat and saying , " that was so funny , I was crying "

I kept delivering the lines before the skipper when my friend and I went for spring break. I don't feel like I've ridden the ride a lot so it sorta surprised me that I knew them. I've only ridden it twice in the last 4 years. I have watched a video on youtube of my friend Spencer as skipper twice but still. I can't believe more people don't laugh during that ride. The jokes are so bad you have to laugh!

diddy_mouse

We were getting ready to take the boat from POFQ to DTD one night. As we walked down the dock we saw one of the boats unloading but something was going on in the back. Turns out a guy was having a good hurl off the back of the boat. One of the captains said: "Looks like that boat's going to be out of commission for a while." Also on the same boat trip, we had a group of slightly intoxicated women sitting in front of us who were actually really fun to talk to. The best line I heard once we pulled into DTD was one woman said to her friend: "Hey you should ask the uh...the uh...what do you call the guy who pilots the boat?" To which her friend replied: "You mean the captain?" My husband and I , as well as her friends, just cracked up laughing. :lol:

I might have another funny story...that was the first one that came to mind...

hrcollectibles

edit note:

This arena that you speak of, is it home to the Florida Everblades?

hrcollectibles

The funniest thing I've seen (outside of my own friends being silly) was on my last trip waiting in line for Mickey's Philharmagic.

The cast member was saying that there were hidden mickeys in the paint on the wall and told us to look for them, and the lady in front of me starts telling her kids not to even bother looking for the hidden mickeys because they were those magic pictures where you had to cross your eyes and squint funny to see the 3D thing come out. She was dead serious and her daughter kept trying to explain to her that the mickeys were just in the paint, but she wouldn't hear it. She kept going on and on about how she'd never been able to do those magic pictures and refused to even look at the wall. :lol:
When will I see the Sailboat... Bonus points if you know where this is from

Two friends and I were walking toward the African Outpost between it and Germany in World Showcase at Epcot. All of a sudden, this early- to mid-twenties girl behind us just screams out "I LOVE BIG FAT SAUSAGES!!!"

I don't QUITE know what she was talking about, but it was AWKWARD to say the least. We were cracking up.
Thats what she said

Ok here is my contribution to the thread. Picture It ... MGM Studios ...1994.. Shortly after the Tower of Terror opened. A friend of mine decided to try it out.. Keep in mind this is the first and last time I rode this ride. They sit us next to these cute girls (we are 16 at the time) So we get to the drop and I kept my eyes closed the whole time. We get off of the ride and my friend says that was awesome but my arm hurts.. we looked down and the girl apparently grabbed his arm and squeezed for dear life.

wdwmomof3

At MK last week. We walked up to Big Thunder Mountain RR and stopped and stared at the line. It went all the way back to the steps that lead down to Splash Mountain. The sign said there was a 40-minute wait...huh? 40 minutes and the line is that long? Well, it seems that a few people decided to stand roughly halfway between BTMRR and Splash Mountain and other people decided it was a line, then more people decided it was a line, and so on.

There was, in effect, a line of people going to nowhere and waiting for nothing.

:ROFLOL: I can picture that now. so funny:lol:

One funny moment for us was when we went on EE for the first time. It was my three children, DD's BF & myself. In the picture all of us were laughing and smiling except for my then 6 year old son. His eyes were huge and his lips were together like he was trying to give someone a kiss or something. He was so funny looking in that picture. I kick myself for not buying it till this day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom