Funniest thing ever seen at WDW????

Dukeblue1016

This certainly isn't the funniest, but I was just talking about it the other day and it was pretty funny (maybe a "you had to be there" though)

One night at the MK after Wishes was over everyone was exiting the park. It was a Saturday night too so there were a ton of people there. We watched the fireworks on Mainstreet so when we were leaving (you all know this scene) it's just a mob scene trying to get out. Well anyways; it was 2 minutes before the park was "officially" closed; say it closed at 10 that night so it was 9:58 and some women is frantically fighting against the crowd going towards the Castle while a bagillion people are going the other way. She is dragging two of her kids and is furious until finally she stops and yells "THERE SHOULD BE A SEPERATE LINE FOR PEOPLE TRYING TO GET INTO THE PARK!!!"

It was just hilarious because clearly... the park was closing...

again not the funniest; and it was during my high schoo class trip and that day was by far the funniest day so it just added to a long list of great things to look back at and laugh about

mousefan1972

This. Taken at MGM

355373785_e71cd20d77.jpg

Hey! You didn't ask if you could take my picture!!! :mad:

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

mpoppins76

My son and I had just arrived at MK on our first day in the World. The characters were out in their full glory. We're waiting in line to get a kiss from Minnie, get to the front, waiting patiently, when ... wardrobe malfuntion! Minnie's white panties fell down! Minnie very abashedly put her hands to face, covering her cheeks, all embarassed. Two of her handlers each picked up one side of her panties to hold them up while she made her fast exit, promising to come back. My son, 4 at the time, asked me if that's what "getting your panties in a bunch" meant :ROFLOL:
:eek::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

mpoppins76

I think I may've told this story somewhere on here, but don't remember. :eek:

This was on a trip my family & I took to WDW when I was 12. We were at Epcot & my grandma and I had been off looking at T-shirts. We were walking back over to rejoin the others by the lagoon and passed a fountain. There was a family taking a picture in front of it so, as not get in the way of the photo, we ducked down as we walked past. (They were Asian) The ENTIRE family stopped and bowed to us. :ROFLOL:They thought we were greeting them. My dad got the whole thing on video and it is so funny, even now years later.

mary219

This was on a trip my family & I took to WDW when I was 12. We were at Epcot & my grandma and I had been off looking at T-shirts. We were walking back over to rejoin the others by the lagoon and passed a fountain. There was an family taking a picture in front of it so, as not get in the way of the photo, we ducked down as we walked past. (They were Asian) The ENTIRE family stopped and bowed to us. :ROFLOL:They thought we were greeting them. My dad got the whole thing on video and it is so funny, even now years later.
:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:hysterical!

cooleo

These are all Great. I wish I had some funny stories to add, but I can't think of anything near as good as these. :lol:

This was on a trip my family & I took to WDW when I was 12. We were at Epcot & my grandma and I had been off looking at T-shirts. We were walking back over to rejoin the others by the lagoon and passed a fountain. There was an family taking a picture in front of it so, as not get in the way of the photo, we ducked down as we walked past. (They were Asian) The ENTIRE family stopped and bowed to us. :ROFLOL:They thought we were greeting them. My dad got the whole thing on video and it is so funny, even now years later.
:ROFLOL: That is great! :ROFLOL:

EvilQueen81

has anyone ever noticed that the music on splash sounds like the critters are singing "come along show us your balls?" isnt that satisfactual? cracks me up every time! keep and ear out :slurp:
Everytime we ride it that is how my DH sings it. I never noticed it until he pointed it out, and now that is all I hear.:ROFLOL:

redfarmer06

I'm not sure if this counts as funniest, but this is definitely outrageous...

My Dad and I were at Magic Kingdom this past January and were on the loading conveyor heading up to the TTA. In front of us were a young boy (probably around ten) and his younger sister (about six) heading up to the TTA. In front of them were three...um...large people. Well, the three in front of the children decided to stop at the top of the conveyor and just stand there, with the conveyor still moving. The kids in front of us saw what was going on and started to back pedal..right into my dad and I. There were a lot of people behind us, so my dad and i had no where to go. But if we kept going, the kids would have gotten crushed. So my dad and i did something drastic. Without discussing it, looking at each other, or thinking, we jumped over the edge of the conveyor (my dad was on the left, i was on the right). My dad ended up on a landing, but as I was jumping over, I noticed there was nothing under my feet; the landing on my side was still six feet away and the ground was twenty feet below me. However, for some reason, I couldn't get my left leg over the conveyor, which meant that I had to ride the railing up, straddling it. By the time I got my leg over the railing, I had arrived at the landing and hopped off. By that time, the..erm..large people had realized what was going on and had moved on. This whole event took less than seven seconds.

Hope that gave y'all a chuckle!

AstareGod

That happened to me once at Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin. I stepped right on the conveyor and whoever was in front of me decided to start walking backwards, and I really had to choice about where to go, so I had to nudge her out of the way.

Why don't people ever know where they're going? It's like, pay attention for just a second and anticipate what you'll have to do so people don't kill themselves behind you!

Edit: This wasn't at WDW, but at Universal. As I (and my brother-in-law and sister) were exiting the Studios, this boy who looked to be about 7 or 8 starts sprinting for the turnstiles. As soon as he reaches it, he starts going through, but gets stuck halfway. One of the turnstile arms pins him in the chest and we just see this look of shock on his face. He then collapses to the ground, but he's OK. May have knocked the wind out of him. We couldn't stop laughing. I may sound evil, but I'm always watching out for misbehaving kids to injure themselves and have it be completely their own faults :)

Jimbobdaga

I was at work one day in TomorrowLand and a Guy walked up to me with a park map looking all confused, I asked him if he needed any help finding anything. He then looked up at TTA (I was in the greater position) and he said being 100% serious, “Does this take you to Sea World?” it took me like 5 minutes to explain Sea World isn’t part of Disney.

Mikester71

Last year my gf and I were trying out test track for the first time and seeing a massive line we decided to do the single riders' line. My gf is pretty sassy and she was put in the car ahead of me beside a gent who was roughly 55-60. She said hello and he says 'I hope you're not a screamer' and without thinking she says ' only on rides!'

Priceless! I would have loved to have seen his face after that response!:ROFLOL:

Figment1989

hmm...
well...
*Rainstorm hit EPCOT in November, 2004:
Upon walking into the store in Canada, my best friend hears a loud thump behind him, and turns to find me flat on my face after slipping on the floor.:lookaroun

If that wasn't embarrassing enough, he stood there and LAUGHED at me.
I laugh now, but I wasn't laughing then!

phenom1307

ok this first part isnt the funny part its not until the end by just bare with me...

i was working in the lot at DAK one day and then tram had begun to take off, so i look over and i hear the speiler saying "driver hold, hold driver hold" or something to that effect and at that same time i see a guy trying to get off the tram while its still moving...and then he falls off the tram, prolly because the driver begins to stop and those things dont have the smoothest stops, so this guy tumbles off nearly missing his head getting ran over...i kid you not....and then he stands up and rubs the rest of his suntan lotion on his face and walks towards where he got on and picks up his sunglasses.....:eek:

i just dont understand why he almost risked getting ran over to pick up sunglasses which if he wouldve asked the speiler would have def picked them up on the next go around.

ok so maybe it wasnt funny i just thought it was funny how he fell off and the first thing he does is continues to rub suntan lotion on his face :lol:

piratetreasure

A story about goofy and the little girl.

It all started on july 2007. We were on my second vaction and we were eating at the librity tree tavern charcther dinner. Then goofy came in and started dancing around. Then he came over to a table and fell over a little girl. There were only two words to discribe this: OWNED!! and LOL:ROFLOL:

dwightshrutefan

I was at work one day in TomorrowLand and a Guy walked up to me with a park map looking all confused, I asked him if he needed any help finding anything. He then looked up at TTA (I was in the greater position) and he said being 100% serious, “Does this take you to Sea World?” it took me like 5 minutes to explain Sea World isn’t part of Disney.

THATS HISTARICAL!!!!!!

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom