Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT

jedimaster1227

Just another update... John, Lou and I just finalized the schedule. Jason and Jenn, I will send it to you tonight for a final check.

Our schedule will be released Monday... Start the countdowns everyone!

brkgnews

Just another update... John, Lou and I just finalized the schedule. Jason and Jenn, I will send it to you tonight for a final check.

Our schedule will be released Monday... Start the countdowns everyone!
I believe I speak for the general populace when I unequivocably state, "w00t."

:sohappy:

I also can't wait for it! I'm waiting on it to finish up my wedding trip schedule for Sunday and Monday. :) Mostly Sunday as Monday will be the wedding at Epcot in the morning, go to the hotel and change, then go back to Epcot in the evening. Woo!

Figments Friend

Original Poster
I have finished painting a special shirt to wear for the occasion....

I would love to post a pic here, but never have any luck! Would anyone be willing to post it for me, if i e-mailed it to you?

I think you guys will REALLY like this one....it's a one-off!

Now i am torn: Should i wear this new shirt i created, or stick with the original plan and wear my EPCOT Center "confetti" shirt??

Ohhhh the choices.....!!

jasondiff

I have finished painting a special shirt to wear for the occasion....

I would love to post a pic here, but never have any luck! Would anyone be willing to post it for me, if i e-mailed it to you?

I think you guys will REALLY like this one....it's a one-off!

Now i am torn: Should i wear this new shirt i created, or stick with the original plan and wear my EPCOT Center "confetti" shirt??

Ohhhh the choices.....!!

You can email it to me, you should have my email address in your PM box.

You should bring both, and switch during the day. That's what I plan to do.

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Thanks Jason....appreciate it! I will send you the pic tonight!

Also, thanks for the tip regarding the idea of a "shirt change". I will probably be loving a fresh change of shirt by the time the Dessert Party rolls around....thanks for the tip!

:wave:

jasondiff

Here's Jenn's awesome shirt:
Jenns_painted_t-shirt.jpg

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Thanks so much Jason for posting my picture! :kiss:

Thanks for the compliments guys! This is a drawing i did a while ago and i finally got around to making it into a shirt. After tracing the original drawing onto a t-shirt, i hand painted it to create this image. As you can see, it is very "old school" RetroCot!

Here we have classic ORIGINAL Figment from back in the day holding the beloved EPCOT Center logo. Shooting off from that Logo are the smaller Pavillion logos. Hard core fans will notice the Pavillions shown are the ones that opened with the Park on Oct 1st 1982 ( thus why we have no Horizons, Seas, or WoL!)

Figment is painted in irridesect fabric paint, so he has a nice shiny "glow" to him. The drawing i did is based off of the design for the original AA figures instead of the cute n' chubby cartoony version that is around these days.

I will take Jason's advice and bring TWO shirts to wear that day. This is a one of a kind shirt, and it would make sense for "Figments Friend" to wear a Figment related shirt for the "Big Day" now...would'nt it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom