Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

gbruenin

Hey folks, a few questions on the upcoming event....

Jedimaster, did you send out the email with all the festivities for the day? I thought I might see it by now, so I'm not sure if it got caught in the spam filter (aka 'the wifey')

Earlier in this monster thread there were lots of links to cafepress where folks had shirts. I'd like to order before it gets way too late, and searches of cafepress seem to come up mostly empty...a couple of good ones, but I don't find the one with the original poster and the 'the future begins(began) ..." . Are they still out there, or did the legal-beagles get involved?

Thanks. Gary

EPCOT.nut

Earlier in this monster thread there were lots of links to cafepress where folks had shirts. I'd like to order before it gets way too late, and searches of cafepress seem to come up mostly empty...a couple of good ones, but I don't find the one with the original poster and the 'the future begins(began) ..." . Are they still out there, or did the legal-beagles get involved?

Thanks. Gary

Well, the shirts I had in my cart to buy on payday were removed. Bummer. I sure hope EPCOT has shirts 1/2 that cool there on THE DAY. I just wanted to wear one there on that day and not have to buy one and change!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy

Jedimaster, did you send out the email with all the festivities for the day? I thought I might see it by now, so I'm not sure if it got caught in the spam filter (aka 'the wifey')

Thanks. Gary

Try this:
http://www.cafepress.com/celebration25

Adam is still working on getting full Disney approval before officially posting, so you haven't missed anything.

jedimaster1227

Thanks. Gary

We are releasing our final schedule next week, so keep posted. We have released information for our one of our official meets: Soarin' "Last Ride of the Night" Meet. Details for that meet are up on on the previous page. As for the shirts, we have a collection of Celebration 25 merchandise available at http://www.cafepress.com/celebration25. Hope that helps! :wave:

napnet

*smack talk* well, after seeing them this past monday... it might be a lot closer the originally thought. *end smack talk* and besides.... you are a secondary UA fan so you win either way.

Yeah gonna wear a Bama hat and FSU shirt... they have shirts they are selling that say 'Roll Tribe'... Yes lets ignore that Saturday happened...

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Who knows, you may even get a gift or two for all the work you've done on this event! :eek:
Do you have any particular "areas of interest?"

Aww...that is very nice of you to say! I am not expecting anything really, as i echo the sentiment posted earlier that this Event is ALL ABOUT the Park, and in tribute to those that built and created it.

It would be cool to be surprised...but it would be just that: a total surprise! :)

To answer your question, my "areas of interest" in regards to pins: Figment pins...the cooler ( or rarer) the better....Epcot pins ( nostalgic related, and the new 25th Pins have me all excited now) and straightforward "simple" character pins. I LOVE CM and WDI pins too...the recent WDW "Dream Makers" series is awesome ( Fig and Ice Gator ROCK!) and i hope to find some up for trade when i am On Property again soon!

20 days to go!!

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Just for final surveying purposes for our schedule, what would you all think of a pin trading event during Celebration 25? It was brought up by Lou and several others that are active in the pin trading ring (I myself am not), so I figured I'd ask...

You read my mind Jedimaster ( maybe your Jedi Mind Tricks DO work online? LOL!)

I would say YES, as i am a avid "Pin Freak" as noted earlier and would definately enjoy having a meet up to trade with fellow EPCOT fans there that day. I don't have a lot up for grabs, but it would still be cool to see what everyone brings and it's also another great excuse to get together with new friends and hang out!

Big yes from me!

Figments Friend

Original Poster
The original logo showed up in topiary form today, right behind SSE. It looks amazing - I had to do a double take when I first saw it.

WOW!!! This is AWESOME! I just saw your photo from your related thread...man that is a pretty site to see!

I can't say anything more, but there are some fun things coming out (in addition to the pins) that I think you'll all be excited about. :) There's a reason that some of the items being sold on CafePress had to be removed.

Whoa....VERY nice to hear about this! Thanks for the heads up....i will have to stockpile yet MORE $$$$$ now in anticipation of what may be coming!

( drools profusely at imagned possibilities....)

:slurp:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Aww...that is very nice of you to say! I am not expecting anything really, as i echo the sentiment posted earlier that this Event is ALL ABOUT the Park, and in tribute to those that built and created it.

It would be cool to be surprised...but it would be just that: a total surprise! :)

To answer your question, my "areas of interest" in regards to pins: Figment pins...the cooler ( or rarer) the better....Epcot pins ( nostalgic related, and the new 25th Pins have me all excited now) and straightforward "simple" character pins. I LOVE CM and WDI pins too...the recent WDW "Dream Makers" series is awesome ( Fig and Ice Gator ROCK!) and i hope to find some up for trade when i am On Property again soon!

20 days to go!!

Well, as Adam said, this is a date for celebrating, for surprises, for sharing interests and for new starts...so ya never know what may happen! :D
I'm sure I have a few pins you will find interesting!

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Woo Hoo!!

( Starts getting even MORE excited...)

:) :) :) :)

I have started a "spin off" thread covering "who is coming to Celebration 25, and also going to MNSSHP on Friday, 9/28?"

Hope to see a lot of you there! I will be the one wearing the homemade Figment costume....

:D

Figments Friend

Original Poster
For Jason:

"imamouse" has been trying to get in touch with you here via PM about some info regarding our mega Event! Please PM her asap!

:animwink:

TheBeatles

I thought everyone would like this. I found it while going through some things today.

scan0002.jpg

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Are you at work on a network that blocks access to sites like eBay?
no, im not sure what is going on... i really dont care, but i hate feeling like i cant see something i should. lol

Yeah gonna wear a Bama hat and FSU shirt... they have shirts they are selling that say 'Roll Tribe'... Yes lets ignore that Saturday happened...
i have to have one of those. that is AWESOME! i bet they are in maroon huh?

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Woo Hoo!!

( Starts getting even MORE excited...)

:) :) :) :)

I have started a "spin off" thread covering "who is coming to Celebration 25, and also going to MNSSHP on Friday, 9/28?"

Hope to see a lot of you there! I will be the one wearing the homemade Figment costume....

Sorry, 9-30 instead...sorry to miss that costume...may just hang in the park to see your arrival...:lol:

jasondiff

I'll be there on 10/4, after I've had a couple days to recover from the mega-event!

For Jason:

"imamouse" has been trying to get in touch with you here via PM about some info regarding our mega Event! Please PM her asap!

Got your PM and replied and also PMed imamouse. Not sure what is happening since we did talk earlier this week. In any case both you and imamouse have my contact info in your PM inbox.

Disney_Freak429

If I make it to MNSSHP it would would be the 30 which proves how crazy I am since I wouldn't get any sleep before the big day. The only reason I would do this is because I would be useing the last two days on my pass at EPCOT both Sunday & Monday. So going to MNSSHP would be my only way to see the HM refurb. on this trip. Jenn even though I am broke I will do my best to get you a little something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom