Frozen at Disney's Hollywood Studios for the summer?

seascape

Your statements do nothing to quell the exact comments and people you claim to be against.

It's called flaming. And you can be banned for it.
Maybe I should leave this site. If your saying I should be banned for making a valid statement against someone who knowingly posted a lie and caused someone else pain then it's clear this site is not worth my time. What the OP did was wrong. I'm is complete shock that anyone here would defend them and attack a poster who has every right to complain. I want the site to take action against the OP and everyone here should agree with that. If you don't agree with that then I feel sorry for you and nonexistent heart.

Magenta Panther

Perhaps the really GOOD thing about this Frozen Summer show is that it proves to TDO that Frozen is, and would be in more expanded form, a great asset to the parks. Maybe it'll open a few purse strings...and a few minds. Let's hope so.

Magenta Panther

They also speak directly to the audience. Maybe I was the only one, but Elsa speaking glowing about being excited everyone was there seemed like a contridiction to the isolated Elsa from the movie.

I'm sure the kids loved it though.

I realize this is going to sound really really awful...but to me, at least in the pics I've seen, Elsa looks too old. Anna looks perfect, though.

HRHPrincessAriel

This is what I mean.. The moderator of this site should take action against whoever the OP was and let anyone who left and missed the show know who was responsible. The OP should be made known to both Disney and Universal and permanently excluded from both parks. There is no excuse for what he or she did. I would never say any employee of a company would do that but he or she should pay a price.
because anyone can register/post with a fake name..

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Maybe I should leave this site. If your saying I should be banned for making a valid statement against someone who knowingly posted a lie and caused someone else pain then it's clear this site is not worth my time. What the OP did was wrong. I'm is complete shock that anyone here would defend them and attack a poster who has every right to complain. I want the site to take action against the OP and everyone here should agree with that. If you don't agree with that then I feel sorry for you and nonexistent heart.
How do you know for a fact that the OP posted knowingly incorrect information?

PhotoDave219

Original Poster
Does anyone have any info regarding who pushed this idea in WDW management? I recall reading somewhere in these threads that Staggs was the one responsible for making this happen. Am I recalling that correctly or should I change out the water in my bong (just a little humor there)?

Staggs.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Yawn.

Not only is this untrue, it has also become extremely boring.
Yes. Its also getting annoying. When someone labels me a 'hater' for pointing out problems with WDW or for complimenting Uni it just irritates me. Whether its their refusal to look at the problem honestly or just plain ignorance, I want to ask them how many times theyve actually visited over the last 20 years, how many different resorts they have stayed at, how many special events theyve attended, if they own stock, DVC, or rode Horizons a million times, ate at the Impress Lilly in its heyday and have the certificate you would get, etc, and compare it to my list of those things. Not that its a p*sing contest either, but just to get to get a better understanding of them and why they are so quick to argue with me but not be upset with TWDC for Wal Marting Orlando.

doctornick

I forgot to mention that the little ice skating show was a nice surprise!!! How often do they do that?

Can anyone expand on this? I gather there is an ice skating performance that occurs -- is that in between "open sessions" for guests? How often do these performances occur and are they scheduled or just occur randomly?

PhotoDave219

Original Poster
Can anyone expand on this? I gather there is an ice skating performance that occurs -- is that in between "open sessions" for guests? How often do these performances occur and are they scheduled or just occur randomly?

I'll shed some light.

It is a FIVE MINUTE LONG "show" that happens after the ice is resurfaced. Its cute, somewhat artistic and contains a few tricks. Nothing olympic caliber.

doctornick

I'll shed some light.

It is a FIVE MINUTE LONG "show" that happens after the ice is resurfaced. Its cute, somewhat artistic and contains a few tricks. Nothing olympic caliber.

About how often does it occur?

I certainly don't expect any greatness, but would like to catch it when we are in DHS. We don't really have much other reason to go into Oaken's Trading Post otherwise since I don't expect to buy any merch nor will my family ice stake ourselves. I'm trying to figure out if we have to plan and time it because it is infrequent or we should just go in when we are in the area and browse the shop while waiting because it happens fairly often.

erstwo

I'll shed some light.

I have seen a video of the show and I think you do a disservice to the cast members performing. I don't know about you, but I (and I'm willing to bet about 90% of the members on this board) have trouble just skating forward without falling on my face. Much less skating backwards, skating with speed, turning into spins, jumps and partnering. Not to mention the rink size/ space limitations.
Just because they make it look easy doesn't mean it is actually easy. It is a great little show.

HRHPrincessAriel

I have seen a video of the show and I think you do a disservice to the cast members performing. I don't know about you, but I (and I'm willing to bet about 90% of the members on this board) have trouble just skating forward without falling on my face. Much less skating backwards, skating with speed, turning into spins, jumps and partnering. Not to mention the rink size/ space limitations.
Just because they make it look easy doesn't mean it is actually easy. It is a great little show.
I got what he was saying and I didn't think he discounted what the performers did. Yes, it's harder than what the average person can/can't do but on the same hand they aren't close to the level of Olympic pairs skater.

Nemo14

I don'r think@photoDave219 was saying it wasn't good, just not "Olympic caliper". Certainly not an insult IMHO.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom