Frozen and Saving Mr. Banks out on DVD & Blu-ray today

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
I got both this afternoon at Future Shop.

I might be able to watch one or both at work tomorrow.
Or ... I'll just hang out here.

Matt_Black

I'll def buy Saving Mr. Banks. Frozen...hmmm...we'll see...

i-m-watching-you-o.gif

JimboJones123

Target is offering $5 off any $20 Frozen toy purchase when you buy the Disk.

Great in theory. Terrible in execution. I walked by the toy aisle where two employees were discussing how they simply do not have any Frozen toys to put out. At all. And they may not get any in all week.

And this was right at opening yesterday.

Seriously, it has been a long long time since there has been this level of hype for a non Twilight home video.

Lee

Adventurer
I rather enjoyed Saving Mr. Banks, but probably not enough to purchase it. I'll watch it again in a few years.

Frozen...nah...I'll pass.

sweetpee_1993

Sent my oldest to Target pick up both for me. Gotta remember to transfer the $$ I owe him to his account! I wanted to watch Frozen after dinner but DH wasn't feeling so swooft. Root canal earlier in the day. Sooooo, I crashed early and watched neither. Disappointed in myself especially after sending the kiddo to get them for me. LOL!

Obi

picked up a copy of saving mr banks for my folks after work yesterday. they had plenty of smb but very slim on frozen. was wondering how well the smb dvd/blu-ray sales would go since they released them on the same day as frozen...?????....?????...

smittycuse

Walmart had an exclusive box set that included the Blu-ray/DVD plus the Elsa or Anna Infinity character for $21.99! All in our area were sold out when we checked as were the ones in NY near my parents. It was advertised in their weekly flyer.

NMBC1993

I thought I had a proper tv guess I better check my settings on my tv. other Disney blu- rays are the same way but Despicable Me 2 fits whole screen

It depends on what film aspect ratio the movie was filmed in. 2:40 aspect ratio will still have those black bars but it will fill in the screen more than an older T.V. would. 1:85 (which is what DM2 is filmed in) is larger then 2:40 and will cause the film to fill up the entire screen. You just need to look at the back of the case and it'll show the aspect ratio.

nyybball2

It depends on what film aspect ratio the movie was filmed in. 2:40 aspect ratio will still have those black bars but it will fill in the screen more than an older T.V. would. 1:85 (which is what DM2 is filmed in) is larger then 2:40 and will cause the film to fill up the entire screen. You just need to look at the back of the case and it'll show the aspect ratio.
Thanks. So would there be a way to change settings on tv if it 2:40 cause I believe thats what Frozen is. Tv is only like 2 yrs old Samsung

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom