Frozen and Saving Mr. Banks out on DVD & Blu-ray today

WDWDad13

Original Poster
So my wife went early to Walmart this morning and picked up our copies (they said they had re-stocked Frozen a few times already) and apparently most of the shoppers had a copy in their cart or were heading to get one.

We found out later from some friends that people were lined up at a Target BEFORE THEY EVEN OPENED just to get their copy of Frozen. Unreal - this movie is a cash cow for Disney

....now they need to hurry and make a new attraction (ride, without replacing Maelstrom) and add a stand-alone frozen float to the new parade as well...wishful thinking I know...but they need to milk this cow... because the utters are bursting lol

NMBC1993

Picked up Frozen today at Target, they're was a line of people standing around the display trying to get a copy. The funny thing is I have yet to actually see the film. I'm not fond of kids in a kids movie (ironic I know) so I was going to wait for the buzz to die down before seeing it in theaters, months later unfortunately that never happened. I'm hoping that the hype for this film doesn't ruin it for me. I wasn't a big fan of Tangled (The only scene I loved was the one at the bar) and this movie just screamed Tangled spin-off when I saw all those trailers.

TomHendricks

Picked the movie up at the Disney Store today, along with the designer Elsa & Anna dolls. The Disney Store was packed, like no room to move around. The Frozen section was pretty much picked clean, well except for a few Anna things. I watched Frozen when I got home and will watch it again tonight after dinner with the kids.

MerMom1981

Picked up my pre-order from the Disney Outlet. I got there 20 minutes early, expecting a line. Not only was there not a line, the store was open early just for the release! If only they'd had an Olaf :-(
I just don't know how I'm going to hold out till Friday... it's my daughter's 6th Birthday and she wants Frozen more than oxygen. That and Olaf

chrisps

I went to Best Buy and got the movie tonight and my Best Buy did not have alot of copies of the movie left I went to get it at Best Buy around 7pm tonight I can't wait to see this movie. The movie theater that I work for still has the movie this weekend because the movie theater that I work for is private owned movie theater and not owned by a major movie theater company. I got the movie on blue ray today at Best Buy I can't wait to watch the movie and watch it with my family. I did not get saving Mr Banks yet and I might not get that movie I did not get to see that movie in the movie theaters when it was in theaters Frozen did really well at the movie theater that I work at from November of last year and last weekend.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom