Rumor Frontierland Shootin' arcade to close and replaced with DVC Member lounge

Dranth

Tell you what, folks who want to invest in DVC can invest in DVC and folks who want to grumble about it online can grumble about it online.
Of course they can, I just honestly don't see a direct connection between a decline of the resort and DVC. It may not be your thing, and that I get that, but it is somehow ruining the resort experience?

I can see complaints about a lounge taking over an attraction space, even one as small as the shooting gallery and I agree with anyone on that point. No reason to take things away for something like this when there must be better places they could put it.

Dcgc28

I continue to be… deeply frustrated… by guests who support DVC.

While Disney is ultimately responsible for the mess, DVC makes cold, hard sense from their perspective. For the folks buying in, however…
I feel bad about perpetuating the problems DVC causes but I also am joining soon...I'm very torn.

AshaNeOmah

It was only a matter of when the Gallery was removed, not if.

One day, Buzz will be removed for the same unspoken reasons. Any shooting attraction will be bad PR and result in some executives wanting them removed.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
People who have gone to WDW since the 70's or 80's "We used to enjoy all kinds of things that have been ripped out, and it's really taken away a lot of the charm"

Modern WDW "park fans":
Youre Getting Old Beavis And Butthead GIF by Paramount+

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
People just don’t get it. Stuff like this was the Disney difference. It’s important to have things to do other than wait in lines all day. Give me Tom Sawyer Island and the Shooting Gallery over Tron and Seven Dwarfs.

Rides are overrated. Attractions are underrated.

The naysayers belong at Six Flags.

Wait... so you're saying that there needs to be some kind of balance between rides and attractions and experiences in a theme park? What kind of heresy is this???

JD80

People just don’t get it. Stuff like this was the Disney difference. It’s important to have things to do other than wait in lines all day. Give me Tom Sawyer Island and the Shooting Gallery over Tron and Seven Dwarfs.

Rides are overrated. Attractions are underrated.

The naysayers belong at Six Flags.
Now these are the hot takes I come to the internet for.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom