Free Dining Rumor

mary219

There does seem to be a lot of MIS-Information floating around! :lookaroun

And as far as Movies I went ahead and booked every room! :lol: Wouldn't that be weird...someone could cause a major glitch if they called in that many reservations and let them go untaken til the 14 days ran out. :veryconfu

hmmmmm...someone like oh i dont know ranch dressing?????LOL

Mickey&Minnie

My DH just got off of the phone with Disney and it didn't take him long at all to get thru. He was asking about the 40% off promos. You can't use promos together.
As far as the rooms, I feel stupid that I didn't put 2&2 together meaning that the rooms are only sold out for the dates that I was looking for. Thank you for pointing that out.
Again, congrats on free dining everyone!!

Disneyfalcon

Hello everyone! Congratulations to the free diners!! Brerdad where are you? Still on hold? I think you were given bad information too! You can do better!

If you want, post your dates, ages, and total price. We'll figure it out!!:D

BRER DAD

Just wanted to give a HUGE "thank you" to Marie!! She is awesome! She compared my 40% off to the FREE DINING and I'm still getting a better deal with 40%!! She also has some wonderful advice to share regarding restaurants and events. I will definitely book with her if I have to change my dates or go again in the near future!!

BRER DAD - You really should call her!!
Thanx, next vacation im gonna call and book with them. I usally go thru Disney, but they dont explain things enough, or maybe they do and I just dont get it. If anybodys going down aug 20-sept1 look for me, I will be the big fellow eating all the free dining peoples leftovers.

raven

DON'T CALL DISNEY!...Call Marie at Kingdom Konsultants!

Once I started reading this thread this morning and seeing how long people were waiting on hold and then finding out about rooms no longer available I knew I had to call someone to help...and she did! AND very quickly!

She gave me lots of tips on how to save money and how to handle my AP with the room.

So please call her or send her a PM (WannabeBelle) and she can do it for you!

Thanks Marie!!!!!!! :sohappy:

CrackerJack

Here's a question:

I supposedly got the free dining package when I called on Monday. However, when I look at my reservation on the website, it doesn't mention anything about free dining. For tickets it says "7 day Magic Your Way plus Water Parks" or something like that. I was wondering if this was normal or if I need to jump back into the dark hole called Disney Reservations to get this fixed.

Disneyfalcon

Thanx, next vacation im gonna call and book with them. I usally go thru Disney, but they dont explain things enough, or maybe they do and I just dont get it. If anybodys going down aug 20-sept1 look for me, I will be the big fellow eating all the free dining peoples leftovers.

Brer Dad, I'm sure Pam or Marie wouldn't mind running the numbers for you to make sure you really are getting the best deal. With 5 people getting free dining, it would seem like that's a better deal then the 40% off of POR. Now that would depend on the ages of the kids. But PM Pam and Marie. Give them your information and let them check it for you!

Disneyfalcon

Here's a question:

I supposedly got the free dining package when I called on Monday. However, when I look at my reservation on the website, it doesn't mention anything about free dining. For tickets it says "7 day Magic Your Way plus Water Parks" or something like that. I was wondering if this was normal or if I need to jump back into the dark hole called Disney Reservations to get this fixed.

Crackerjack, I read that it's going to take a few days for the free dining to show up on your reservation. As long as your reservation #starts with a K, you've got it.

wannabeBelle

Hi All, Sorry to do this to everyone but I have to step out for a period of time. Pam is in the office and can be reached at 1866-566-7858, via E mail at Pam@kingdom Konsultant.com or via PM on here. Ill be back a little later so if you need me, please feel free to PM me or E mail me at Marie@kingdomkonsultant.com Have a great Day all!!! Best of luck to everyone!! Belle

wannabeBelle

One more note, Falcon you are totally correct but for anyone booking the offer today your number may not necessarily start with a K. Have a great day all!! Belle

Disneyfalcon

Thank you Belle! So to clarify, if you've got free dining with the Disney Visa your ressie will start with a K. That might not be true with todays ressies!:)

disneydudette

Some Answers:

Free Dinning will NOT show up on your online reservation through the Disney Website, I have no idea why, but thats just how it works. It will be stated on your official paper confirmation that your recieve in the mail. If your questioning whether or not you received free dinning, the best way to handle it is by calling Disney themselves...

All Star Movies: This resort never had a single standard room open for the free dinning offer... only preferred. When I got through on Monday at 8:45 there was only preferred. All Star movies features 6 preferred buildings and 4 standard... so the odds were not in our favor! I was bummed but overall it worked out.

All Star Sports: This was my second choice for my dates until I learned that THE MAIN POOL WILL BE CLOSED my entire stay! This was "so not cool" considering summer weather... so we got pushed to All Star Music. I suggest calling if your concerend about your dates and the closure...

Pop Century: Pop filled fast with Disney Visa card holders. It seemed like every "success story" I was reading was booked at Pop. Some even had 4 - 6 rooms carried over to free dinning. This turned us away fast... my guess is Pop is going to be seeing some BIG numbers in September.

All Star Music: It seems like a lot of us got "stuck" with this resort but after doing alot of research I'm actually glad! All rooms will be refurbished as of July 07, thats new bedding, carpet, window treatment, furniture, etc. The rooms are more "tasteful" than the other All Stars and also include a privacy curtain. I checked if "groups" were booked there... no dancers/cheer/bands that week... woot! Its the "quietest" and most adult friendly from what I've read... but the "new rooms" sold me! I'm looking forward to my stay... even though the buildings are kinda ugly!

JikoMarie

We just got off the phone with Disney and had absolutely no problem. We waited and called in the afternoon and were on hold for less than 20 seconds. We had to switch resorts from POP to A-SS but we figured that we would have to. We also had to by a one day park ticket, as expected, since we had a room-only reservation.

And our number doesn't start with a K.

We are so excited!!

mary219

new rooms at all star music

that is good to hear!!!!i wanted pop because it was newer so i am glad music will be done ,up and running come late august.Thanks for the info.​

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom