Free Dining Rumor

Aurora23

Wow....that is too long.

I had a lot of people who actually switched there reservations so we could take control of them just for this reason. LOL

Good luck. If you need help, please call us.

Pam

I switched, and boy am I glad I did! I trust Pam 110%. And I am one of those "plan everything myself" kind of people, but I left my actual reservation in their hands.

They will truly take good care of you!

wannabeBelle

Hi Xen, You are quite welcome!!! I will call again for you in a few weeks to see if anything has opened up at Pop and switch you if there is availability, no problem! Belle

Kashyyyk

Endurance might not be paying off ....no rooms at POP....no preferred rooms at All-star left....on hold to see if I can get standard.

POL is $500 more to add.

At this point I have nothing but 2 dead phone batteries...onto the 3rd!

Still hopeful!

disneydudette

This would give you a room rate of $145... then with the 40% = $87. This would be a savings of $58 per night. However... if you switch to having the free DDP ($38.99/adult 10&up, and $10.99/child under 9) this would be $139 per night of savings.

I wanted to throw in my 2 cents too to look at the whole picture

April 20-26th 40% code: $58 a night so an overall savings of $328
April 26th - September 1st: $139 a day so an overall savings of $834
5 1-day tickets: $313
Grand total savings of $869

Now with the %40 room code, for 12 nights he saved a grand total of $696...

Thats just under a $200 difference... which isn't "much" but still a savings!

wannabeBelle

ok if we want the dinning thing do we have to call? or can we use the site? the site dosnet have it im confused. please help.:shrug:

Hi Heart, I can book this on our travel agent's site I am not aware of if Disneyworld.com has it yet. If you'd Like me to book this PM Me your resort info, dates number o fpeople going and ages of anyone under 18 Belle

aj_steig

Funny experiment.

Called at 7 and waited for 40 mintues. Took my wifes phone and called at the same time and got through. Don't know the how that happened, but I did manage to get another trip from Sept 23- Oct 9 with free dining each and everyday. Also got Le Cellier 4 times as well.

Keep trying gals and guys, its out there if you want it!

Please tell me how you did this! I am a Disney Visa holder and I called at least four times on Monday to see if there was any chance they would extend it. I was shot down every time (I figured that's what would happen, but it was worth a shot, right?):) It's my wedding day on the 22nd, so we can't make it down there until the 23rd at the very earliest. I spoke with a cast member about every single different scenario that I could try to get down there (I was even considering heading out to the airport and flying down there as soon as the reception was over, even though my soon to be husband thought I was nuts!) but it would be more expensive to change plane tickets now. If this is true, please, please tell me how you did this!

Thank you!:wave:

iheartdisney91

Hi Heart, I can book this on our travel agent's site I am not aware of if Disneyworld.com has it yet. If you'd Like me to book this PM Me your resort info, dates number o fpeople going and ages of anyone under 18 Belle

is a credit number needed? how are you able to do this?.... mom's curious. we already have a room only reservation but we'd like to make it a pakage if the dinning is available

Kashyyyk

Entire system is down at Disney. No more reservations or edits able to be made. After 3 hours, I have to call back! Not been a good morning for me! Oh well. I hope something works out eventually. I guess my only hope at this point is for a cancellation!

Congratulations to everyone who got what they wanted!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
is a credit number needed? how are you able to do this?.... mom's curious. we already have a room only reservation but we'd like to make it a pakage if the dinning is available

You can make a package reservation and have it on hold for 14 days. Or you can pay the $200 deposit when it is made. Please keep in mind that you cannot change a room only into a package. They are two totally different things. One is made through Central Reservations and one is made with the Disney travel Company.

Pam

figment1985

I called back and the cm made two reservations one for the aug 20-aug26 paying for the dining, and one for aug26-sept with free dining. She said I came up more expensive and that I should keep it the way I had it. :shrug: Know im just confused.

BD, I think you should have Marie or Pam help you. If they have a chance that is....., maybe they can speak to a CM about it?

I can't believe how long some of you have been on hold. Did you call at 7am??

figment1985

Entire system is down at Disney. No more reservations or edits able to be made. After 3 hours, I have to call back! Not been a good morning for me! Oh well. I hope something works out eventually. I guess my only hope at this point is for a cancellation!

Congratulations to everyone who got what they wanted!

I hope the system being down doesn't mess up reservations made prior to it crashing......:eek:

BRER DAD

Just called Disney...........all the reservations they made this morning have been lost due to computer malfunction. Im kidding!!! Im still on hold for my third call...........next im calling Universal Studios!!!!

mary219

Just called Disney...........all the reservations they made this morning have been lost due to computer malfunction. Im kidding!!! Im still on hold for my third call...........next im calling Universal Studios!!!!

I hope you get whatever rate is best,you put alot of work into this and it would really suck if you get screwed because of a cms lack of knowledge.i

New2WDW

I hope the system being down doesn't mess up reservations made prior to it crashing......:eek:

Yes it will! I got so mad that I could not get free dining that I caused thier systems to move the dates on the deal so I could get it! HA! HA! HAAAAA!
Just kidding of course! :D

Hey, what's up with Ranch Dressing and all the incorrect info, dates, etc! Are you really hearing that stuff or just posting to cause disruption? What gives? :shrug:

figment1985

LOL, yeah I can hear it now...."Special annoucement, all reservations made except Figment1985's were saved, sorry fig" oooo that would be bad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom