Free Dining Rumor

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Marie [wannabeBelle] from Kingdom Konsultants took excellent care of my needs [as expected :D]! I had a room-only booking for a preferred room at Pop Century 27 Aug check-in and departing 1 Sep and she got me the exact same booking with free dining and a one-day base ticket for myself and DS. I received my e-mail confirmation at 7:08AM!
Fast, efficient and got me exactly what I wanted, what could be better! :sohappy:

Kashyyyk

Hi Everyone....well after a much needed nap, I am back at it.

After being on the phone for 3+ hours this morning, only to have the computers crash before I could finish my reservation, I now need to call back.

I have seen several people have different wait times throughout the day, ranging from seconds to long waits. What is the secret? Are there several phone numbers to try? I tried 407-WDISNEY but after another 10 minutes hung up. Being an international long-distance call, I can't afford another long wait like this morning.

Are there other numbers I could try? Any help would be much appreciated.:animwink:

New2WDW

Hi Everyone....well after a much needed nap, I am back at it.

After being on the phone for 3+ hours this morning, only to have the computers crash before I could finish my reservation, I now need to call back.

I have seen several people have different wait times throughout the day, ranging from seconds to long waits. What is the secret? Are there several phone numbers to try? I tried 407-WDISNEY but after another 10 minutes hung up. Being an international long-distance call, I can't afford another long wait like this morning.

Are there other numbers I could try? Any help would be much appreciated.:animwink:

Here is the best way to handle it at no cost to you.......

dial 1-866-566-7858 and ask for Pam or Marie

and they will take care of you! Kingdom Konsultants :sohappy:

figment1985

Central Reservations Number (handles resort and dining reservations) 407-934-7639

Disney Travel Company: 407-939-7806

If you can speak spanish
WDW Travel Company in Spanish: 800-459-5432

Change a confirmed reservation: 407-939-6244 (this is the number that took me seconds to get through this morning)

OR JUST CALL KINGDOM KONSULTANTS!:sohappy:

iheartdisney91

just got my free dining. we are staying at caribbean beach, since the pop century was booked. even though we already made previouse reservations there they cant give us our room. ohhhh pooh.. oh well food and disney!:ROFLOL:

yazmin182

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM and reading the boards. I called and was on hold for a while, i had my cell phone on speaker and iwent to the bathroom, I was in the middle of washing my face when the cm answered! There was still soap all over it so I started talking to him then I told him I had soap on my face and he was really nice and told me to wash up! lol

Anyway Pop wasn't available as everyone has been mentioning, I would love to have gone with a moderate but unfortunately it's not possible at this time. We got Music like many ppl here did for Aug.27-Sep.2.

The cm was really nice and he said that they had some flight deals that are going along with the Free DDP promotion! I didn't think it was going to be that cheap but he told me there was a flight from Detroit to MCO with Air Tran at the exact same times we wanted for $158 a person including taxes. I had to book on the spot to confirm it but I thought it was a pretty good deal and then I wouldn't have to worry about it.

Did anyone else here about the flight specials? He said they were very limited.

Also, how can I find out if there are going to be any cheerleader/sports groups while we are there from 8/27-9/2?

Yaz

raven

The cm was really nice and he said that they had some flight deals that are going along with the Free DDP promotion! I didn't think it was going to be that cheap but he told me there was a flight from Detroit to MCO with Air Tran at the exact same times we wanted for $158 a person including taxes. I had to book on the spot to confirm it but I thought it was a pretty good deal and then I wouldn't have to worry about it.

Also, how can I find out if there are going to be any cheerleader/sports groups while we are there from 8/27-9/2?

Yaz

I didn't know they did airline deals as well. I am from Detroit and will be going in May for only $93 round trip on Northwest.

Now I will have to look into that for my September trip as well! Thanks. :wave:

figment1985

Yaz

I haven't heard of any other flight specials.. ooo that would be SO nice to fly rather than drive 9 hours! We are planning on leaving at 6am from NC, hopefully our room will be ready at 3pm.

Anyway, I don't think any cheerleading groups are there in the fall.. but I could be wrong.

iheartdisney91

usually the tour groups go in july. at least every time i went in july they were there. so augest shouldnt have them. im hoping b/c they are sooo darn rude to everyone!

yazmin182

I am surprised he mentioned anything about flight deals because it seems like no one else has heard about this.

I could have waited and found something cheaper with Spirit Air or NWA but I thought I would just book it so I wont have any hassle. And it's easier when the whole reservation is under Disney.

FYI, I am able to look at my reservation online! Yay!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I am still in the office. If you need me to check on a price, call me. My number is toll free 1-866-566-7858. I don't charge anything for our services.

Pam

jtced

I haven't heard of any other flight specials.. ooo that would be SO nice to fly rather than drive 9 hours! We are planning on leaving at 6am from NC, hopefully our room will be ready at 3pm.

Anyway, I don't think any cheerleading groups are there in the fall.. but I could be wrong.

Where in NC? Just wondering, SC here

jtced

Technically in Raleigh, but right beside Cary, NC. I got to NC State.

OK good! You can find good deals flying out from Raleigh-Durham. We flew out from Charlotte just last month with US Air. I wouldn't depend on them we waited 9 hours in line just to get our ticket to fly to Texas. It wouldn't make your beginning of your trip very magical!:mad:

aj_steig

Hey everyone!

Thank you for the suggestions!

Trust me, I discussed EVERY, EVERY, possible situation with them....

* I thought of paying for those extra days (which they said you couldn't do because someone has to physically check in). I have tried this idea with three different cast members and they all said no.

*I thought of making the reservation early and arriving late (which again, made me have concerns because since we are paying for it in full, I would hate to lose it all for a no-show.)

*I thought of heading straight to the airport after the reception and taking a red-eye flight to Orlando to get their on Sunday before check in ends !! (again, not a fun situation and if the flight gets canceled or altered, that would really be bad news. It would cost a lot to change plan tickets.)

* I sent an email to both guest relations and the weddings department (since I have my honeymoon registered there) and asked if anything could be done. I got a "no" on both attempts.

If anyone can think of anything else, please let me know! I have pretty much come to terms that most likely it's a done deal, but there's always hope!!!

Thank you!:wave:

figment1985

OK good! You can find good deals flying out from Raleigh-Durham. We flew out from Charlotte just last month with US Air. I wouldn't depend on them we waited 9 hours in line just to get our ticket to fly to Texas. It wouldn't make your beginning of your trip very magical!:mad:

9 HRS? Wow! That's why I'd rather stick with driving at the crack of dawn. :lookaroun

emry1222

WooHoo!!!

Made my reservations for 9/8-9/13 at POP with free dining. I have read how people were having problems getting POP. I had no problems. I called at like 9:30 and was on hold for 20 minutes before a human answered. He said the system was down and he took my info and called me back at 3:00 and I booked it then. So AWESOME! Went last year and stayed at ASM with free dining and loved it. My son was 2.5 yrs old and had a blast. Doing it again this year ....just not telling him til we are in the car driving there! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom