Free Dining Plan is back!

New2WDW

I saw on another site that the Free Dining Plan is back for August 13 - September 30. Does anyone know if you can get this deal if you check in on the 30th? This deal might be our only chance to take a trip to the world this year! I hope so!

DME

Thanks for the info RN and Belle. So I guess I didn't lose out on any savings by booking directly with Disney. I can see how KK can help those who don't have the time to book or the desire to work out all the details themselves. However, I'm one of those people that can stay on the phone with a Disney Reserv. person for hours working out all the minute details.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Dukeblue1016 said:
Belle, is that email address you have in your signature your email address? I wanted to email you with some questions I have, thanks.

That is her email address. We all have our email addresses in our signatures so if you need to contact one of the Konsultants, you can.

Upvote 0

DME

Disney Insider is in NJ. Belle is in Staten Island...is Kingdom Kons. a virtual travel agency? Helping people book disney vacations...what a cool thing to do!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Actually Staten Island is VERY Close to NJ And Pam isnt a far drive from where I live. I do love my job and helping the great people on this site is just awesome!!!!!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Dwarful

ah, the agony. I was up half the night talking to my husband, debating to go or not to go, still don't know for sure, if we do go it would be the end of August first of Sept. because the kids go back to school 9-6. We are going at Christmas this would be a bonus trip.

It's the heat factor that has my husband on the fence. This is a very good deal though for all who can take advantage. Still keeping my fingers crossed!

Upvote 0

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Dwarful said:
ah, the agony. I was up half the night talking to my husband, debating to go or not to go, still don't know for sure, if we do go it would be the end of August first of Sept. because the kids go back to school 9-6. We are going at Christmas this would be a bonus trip.

It's the heat factor that has my husband on the fence. This is a very good deal though for all who can take advantage. Still keeping my fingers crossed!

yea...I'm not going to kid around on this one. It is extremely hot in August. I've gone way too many times in August for my own good. Last year when we went it didnt go below 90 every day we were there. However, if you time things right, keep yourself hydrated, and revel in the 4pm thunderstorm every day you will be in good shape. I'm going again this August w/ the free dining promo. I can't wait. I hope you guys get to go. Just sit on the shady side of the street for parades....

Upvote 0

capellt

wannabeBelle said:
Kingdom Konsultants book all of our Disney packages directly through Disney. We have found that going directly through Disney is the best, most effective way to insure our clients get the best service and plans available. Some travel wholesalers that I have heard about DONT include every item that can be included such as DME, MYW Dining plans etc regardless of if they were free or not!!! It doesnt make any sense to gamble on our client's happiness!!! Belle

that's good to know, what perks do you get from going with Kingdom Konsultants vs just going with Disney directly. Just curious as to why someone wouldn't work with Disney directly vs using a third party company?

Upvote 0

NoNoNoNoNo

BOOKED FOR sept 30 - oct 8th

Again, anybody who says DISNEYWORLD COSTS TOO MUCH, try doing a 9 day all inclusive for these kind of prices anywhere else... plus all the entertainment you could ever wish for!

Upvote 0

Computer Magic

tiggerific418 said:
yea...I'm not going to kid around on this one. It is extremely hot in August. I've gone way too many times in August for my own good. Last year when we went it didnt go below 90 every day we were there. However, if you time things right, keep yourself hydrated, and revel in the 4pm thunderstorm every day you will be in good shape. I'm going again this August w/ the free dining promo. I can't wait. I hope you guys get to go. Just sit on the shady side of the street for parades....
Wow! Afer reading this post, I'm glad I chose the middle of Sept to go. I thought May last year was too hot :eek:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

capellt said:
that's good to know, what perks do you get from going with Kingdom Konsultants vs just going with Disney directly. Just curious as to why someone wouldn't work with Disney directly vs using a third party company?
Well I can tell you that we work with our clients and can give a visitor's point of view on resorts, and attractions within the parks as all of the agents are very familiar with Disney. Also we can look for discounts automatically for our clients as they come up which Disney will not automatically do. We also can assist with dining planning and reservations, saving you the cost of long distance phone calls. As far as from a consumer's point of view I will let some of the clients speak for themselves!!! Belle

Upvote 0

New2WDW

Original Poster
Kingdom Konsultants - there is nothing like 'em! I used KK last year and everything went smoothly and I am about to use them again, but now the problem is who to choooooose. KK has multiplied from 1 to 4 since last year! They are great and like Belle said - no long distance calls or waits. Just tell them what you need and if it is not available they help you figure out what you can do as the best alternative! Great job KK!

:sohappy:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

As far as who to use, Any one of us !!!!!!!!! KK is a great team and one I Am proud to say I Am part of. Please use whoever you are most comfortable working with!!! Belle

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

capellt said:

You don't have to be put on hold w/disney and wait for someone to come on line to plan your vacation. The call to disney isn't free.

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

Dwarful said:

Tell him he should just suck it up, it really is a very good deal, really too good to let it pass by and if you can squeek out another vacation because of it, great.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

shoppingnut said:
You don't have to be put on hold w/disney and wait for someone to come on line to plan your vacation. The call to disney isn't free.

Definately one of the best benefits...lol. We look to make everything easier for our clients, it can be somewhat annoying to make all the phone calls that are neccesary to book a trip and we take care of that for you. And since we all know a lot about Disney like Belle said, we can provide a lot of information and opinions about everything the world has to offer.

Upvote 0

queenie0888

Kingdom Konsultants

I spoke with Belle last night, gave her my info and while I was off working today she made my reservations for. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

This was a great help. There was no way I would have been able to take care of the reservations until after I got home from work (actually later tonight because of my kids activities) but here I am with a reservation at POP Century for 9/1-9/6 with free dining. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

THANK YOU BELLE!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom