Free dining pin codes are being sent out....

ddbowdoin

You guys are nuts! Do the math, 35% off a deluxe room saves you vast amounts more
Money than free chicken nuggets for lunch!

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
You guys are nuts! Do the math, 35% off a deluxe room saves you vast amounts more
Money than free chicken nuggets for lunch!

Maybe. But everyone doesnt want room rates, some people like free dining better and it's better for some people than room rates.

mickeysshoes

We have used both room discounts and free nuggets and it all depends on the trip..how long and where we stay. But come April I will have the best discount ever...CAST MEMBER!! You go DD!!!! :D

DrummerAlly

Maybe. But everyone doesnt want room rates, some people like free dining better and it's better for some people than room rates.

Not to mention, if you plan on staying at a moderate or value, free dining might be a much better deal.

Are room discounts out with pin codes as well? That would be fantastic!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
I have both :sohappy:

Free Dining & 45% Off Old Key West :sohappy::sohappy:

Love UK and Ireland Discounts :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

sbkline

I have already pre-purchased APs to use for our upcoming April trip, our November trip and next April's trip. But in the hypothetical and unlikely event that I receive such a pin and I upgrade to a room and ticket package with dining, can I just hold on to the tickets until 2014 and upgrade them to annual passes for 2014 and 2015? I would probably just get one day passes, knowing that we have APs for this trip, and just hold on to the one day passes for a couple years. I know tickets are good indefinitely as long as they haven't been used yet, so I don't see why I couldn't hold on to them indefinitely and turn them into annual passes at some point, but I'm just making sure.

I'm currently booked for a Pirate Room at CBR and the total came up to right around $2500. I am currently booked with an AP discount of 30%, which would amount to around $750 off. So for the poster who asked why you would do free dining when you can get 30% off the room rate, we're staying for 10 nights, and for 10 nights as a family of four, I can very easily see us spending more than $750 on food. I can easily see us averaging around $100 a day. Of course, I had to prepay two of our dining experiences, Mickey's Backyard BBQ and Cinderella's Royal Table. So would they just refund our credit card at the time of the meal so as to include those meals on the free dining? Assumming of course, that I win the lucky crapshoot of who gets the pin codes and who doesn't, so I might as well be thinking about what I would spend lottery winnings on. :hammer:

ddbowdoin

I have already pre-purchased APs to use for our upcoming April trip, our November trip and next April's trip. But in the hypothetical and unlikely event that I receive such a pin and I upgrade to a room and ticket package with dining, can I just hold on to the tickets until 2014 and upgrade them to annual passes for 2014 and 2015? I would probably just get one day passes, knowing that we have APs for this trip, and just hold on to the one day passes for a couple years. I know tickets are good indefinitely as long as they haven't been used yet, so I don't see why I couldn't hold on to them indefinitely and turn them into annual passes at some point, but I'm just making sure.

I'm currently booked for a Pirate Room at CBR and the total came up to right around $2500. I am currently booked with an AP discount of 30%, which would amount to around $750 off. So for the poster who asked why you would do free dining when you can get 30% off the room rate, we're staying for 10 nights, and for 10 nights as a family of four, I can very easily see us spending more than $750 on food. I can easily see us averaging around $100 a day. Of course, I had to prepay two of our dining experiences, Mickey's Backyard BBQ and Cinderella's Royal Table. So would they just refund our credit card at the time of the meal so as to include those meals on the free dining? Assumming of course, that I win the lucky crapshoot of who gets the pin codes and who doesn't, so I might as well be thinking about what I would spend lottery winnings on. :hammer:

yes, I think if you have the prototypical family of four then the DDP probably makes sense.

If you aren't a large family and you're staying deluxe, 35% off a 400 dollar room is a might large savings

SpenceMan01

Stinks for anyone staying at a Moderate. I got the email this morning and now Moderates (like Values) will only get the Quick-Service plan with the free dining offer. Deluxe and Deluxe Villas will still get the full Dining Plan.

Value/Mod dates: 4/15-5/31
Deluxe/Villa dates: 4/15-6/30

AjnHz6mCQAA7SK7.jpg:large

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
where do you sign up to recieve these emails? I would love to get my hands on one!

Well, you just make sure you have an account on disneyworld.com and other various Disney sites. You may get one all the time or you may never get one.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Stinks for anyone staying at a Moderate. I got the email this morning and now Moderates (like Values) will only get the Quick-Service plan with the free dining offer. Deluxe and Deluxe Villas will still get the full Dining Plan.

Value/Mod dates: 4/15-5/31
Deluxe/Villa dates: 4/15-6/30

AjnHz6mCQAA7SK7.jpg:large

Thats how it is in Ireland & the UK Free Full DP is only given for deluxe stays

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom