Free dining pin codes are being sent out....

Korfar

Put us in the never get one column. We have gone regularly for 10 years now. Order the DVD's most years, the maps. They have 2 of our emails on file. Never once have we recieved one. Yet it seems like some people get them all time. Doesn't make sense to me.

fractal

Put us in the never get one column. We have gone regularly for 10 years now. Order the DVD's most years, the maps. They have 2 of our emails on file. Never once have we recieved one. Yet it seems like some people get them all time. Doesn't make sense to me.

I would call and ask if any are in your name. Worth a shot.

Todd H

Don't feel bad. We've never received one either.

disney magic 06

We've also never received one, has anyone in Europe, or is a US thing? Not that they would be much use when we've already booked as the reservations can't be changed!!

mickeysshoes

Yeah, its crazy how some people get them and some don't. I agree though that ordering the video does help a little.

The only reason I know this works is in 2009 and 2010 I sent CD to my DD at college as well as one to the house. I used all my info when I sent it to her except for her name and address at the dorm. Used my email...and now I get pin codes in both our names at my email!!!

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
Cus a room is not that important to us.. as long as I get a clean bed and a place to shower I'm happy.. I am not one to spend money on "deluxe".. value works for me!

Thats us, we're never in the room anyway, we're always at the parks. :king:

PirateAngel

I got this today:

Enjoy a FREE dining plan

Everyone's idea of the perfect Walt Disney World(R) vacation is different. That's why we've got options to suit just about any taste and budget! Like the two great Magic Your Way vacation package options below that include tickets, accommodations and a FREE dining plan!

Just choose the deal that's right for you
for arrivals most nights 3/4-3/31 & 4/15-6/30/12

FREE Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
when you purchase a non-discounted, 3-night/4-day Magic Your Way vacation package that includes Theme Park tickets and accommodations at a select Disney Value Resort or Disney Moderate Resort!

FREE Disney Dining Plan
when you purchase a non-discounted, 3-night/4-day Magic Your Way vacation package that includes Theme Park tickets and accommodations at a select Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort!

ddbowdoin

Thats us, we're never in the room anyway, we're always at the parks. :king:

it's more than a room though... its convenience.

for example, the beach club... AMAZING pool, good spot for breakfast at the cape may, ice cream

but, the bus system is by far better... I never wait, never have a busy bus, quick and fast. Unlike the horror stories you hear elsewhere

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
it's more than a room though... its convenience.

for example, the beach club... AMAZING pool, good spot for breakfast at the cape may, ice cream

but, the bus system is by far better... I never wait, never have a busy bus, quick and fast. Unlike the horror stories you hear elsewhere

I guess. But I guess its what 'convenient' means for you staying at Disney. We're just fine staying at Pop. We love the pools, the Pop dining room is also great for us, and we've never had a bad experience with the busses.

We've stayed at a moderate before and really didn't see any difference. But, different strokes for different folks I guess, whatever works for you is what's important.

sbkline

I got this today:

Enjoy a FREE dining plan

Everyone's idea of the perfect Walt Disney World(R) vacation is different. That's why we've got options to suit just about any taste and budget! Like the two great Magic Your Way vacation package options below that include tickets, accommodations and a FREE dining plan!

Just choose the deal that's right for you
for arrivals most nights 3/4-3/31 & 4/15-6/30/12

FREE Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
when you purchase a non-discounted, 3-night/4-day Magic Your Way vacation package that includes Theme Park tickets and accommodations at a select Disney Value Resort or Disney Moderate Resort!

FREE Disney Dining Plan
when you purchase a non-discounted, 3-night/4-day Magic Your Way vacation package that includes Theme Park tickets and accommodations at a select Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort!

On second thought, I'll pass on this promotion if I end up being a lucky recipient of this pin code. We always do at least one table service meal per day on our trips and since this offer would confine us to the counter service establishments, I no longer desire it.

ddbowdoin

I guess. But I guess its what 'convenient' means for you staying at Disney. We're just fine staying at Pop. We love the pools, the Pop dining room is also great for us, and we've never had a bad experience with the busses.

We've stayed at a moderate before and really didn't see any difference. But, different strokes for different folks I guess, whatever works for you is what's important.

I definitely don't eat in the right way to take advantage of the plan anyway. I eat at most a granola bar for breakfast, there is a wasted meal for me. I don't need desert at lunch, I eat something uber quick for lunch and often split something with the fiance. Dinner I'll eat well, but I couldn't survive on just QS meals for dinner.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
How bizarre!! Interesting though, we have considered going there next year. Any idea why? :shrug:

My guess is that WDW gets a lot more bookings than DL from Uk and Ireland!

I am signed up to countless things Disney so I'm hopin the pins keep coming until we can head to DL :ROFLOL:

Mks95

we upgrade the quick service to the regular dining plan and they just charge the difference (usually around $10/day per adult). Have done this several times staying at the values and had no problems.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom