Free dining out for general public

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Free Dining has been released for the general public. Dates of travel are 8/25/2012-9/29/2012.

Value Resorts -Free Quick Service Plan
Moderate Resorts and above - Free Plus Dining Plan
Minimum number of days on ticket is 2 and nights is 3

We'd love to give you more details and help you book!

Give us a call or send us an email:

Our phone is 1-866-566-7858

E mails:
Pam@KingdomKonsultant.com
Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com
Richard@KingdomKonsultant.com
Tammy@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jenell@KingdomKonsultant.com
Denise@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jessica@KingdomKonsultant.com
Gloria@KingdomKonsultant.com
Missy@KingdomKonsultant.com
Stacy@KingdomKonsulant.com
Tiffany@KingdomKonsultant.com

mickeysshoes

I am also seeing a new trend of when this free dining starts in August. It used to start mid August but last year it was pushed back about a week and again this year. :shrug:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Wow - They are completely skipping July for all discounts this year.

I am also seeing a new trend of when this free dining starts in August. It used to start mid August but last year it was pushed back about a week and again this year. :shrug:
They have been saying that discounts were going to be scaled back for quite some time. They started by having a myriad of blackout dates and, as expected, they have started excluding much larger time spans.

Mr_Incredible

Just booked POR in September instead of POP (which had no free dining available at the time I called) so it was either All Star sports with a fee to upgrade to sit down, or pay less than 300 difference for a 10 day 9 night stay at a moderate! No questions asked. Never stayed at anything but a Value before, so I am super stoked!!!!

mickeysshoes

Just booked POR in September instead of POP (which had no free dining available at the time I called) so it was either All Star sports with a fee to upgrade to sit down, or pay less than 300 difference for a 10 day 9 night stay at a moderate! No questions asked. Never stayed at anything but a Value before, so I am super stoked!!!!

That is AWESOME!! Enjoy!!! :wave:

WDWmazprty

Yeah, my wife is on the phone as we speak booking ours for Sept. Pop is completely booked! :cry: However we're looking to stay in POR for the first time.:D

Mr_Incredible

Yeah, my wife is on the phone as we speak boking ours for Sept. Pop is completely booked! :cry: However we're looking to stay in POR for the first time.:D

Sounds extremely familiar, all the way up to POR for the first time! haha maybe Ill see ya there doing some cane fishing in the fishin' hole! :ROFLOL:

DisneyJoe

Wow - They are completely skipping July for all discounts this year.

Historically, July discounts are announced as it gets closer, if at all - early May comes to mind. I recall some July discounts only being for OKW/SSR and possibly a few other resorts. It's a busy month, so they usually don't need to offer discounts.

WDWmazprty

Sounds extremely familiar, all the way up to POR for the first time! haha maybe Ill see ya there doing some cane fishing in the fishin' hole! :ROFLOL:

:lol: yeah, I think lots of people will be trying out a different resort than Pop this year, I'll look for you in the fishin' hole! :wave:

dave&di

We always visit WDW in Sept because it is so quiet, does this mean I am going to have to share the Parks with others!!!!! :eek:

Mr_Incredible

We always visit WDW in Sept because it is so quiet, does this mean I am going to have to share the Parks with others!!!!! :eek:

No, we did free dining in sept 2010, and it was fine. I think it just means the # of rooms alloted for POP are sold out already. It may just say more for the popularity of POP than the quantity of people at disney in Sept.

draybook

I'm kind of surprised that Pop is sold out for September. Doesn't matter as we're not going this year during that time frame, and we usually have our trip booked before the end of February, so I guess that's the difference.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
I'm kind of surprised that Pop is sold out for September. Doesn't matter as we're not going this year during that time frame, and we usually have our trip booked before the end of February, so I guess that's the difference.
Rooms are still available at POP during September, just not with free dining.

jsj4

POR or ASP???

Greetings Everyone! We just booked for September 20-27, 2012! Our challenge is that we need space for 4 children ages, 10, 8, 4, & 2. We were able to book connecting rooms in ASP. Would you stay in ASP with connecting rooms at ASP with a little more space or upgrade to POR with trundle bed? This is our second time to Disney and a first visit for our 4 and 2 year old. thanks so much!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom