Free dining extended into December

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
The free dining promotion has been extended into December!

Details are as follows.
Must be booked by 8/14/2010

Travel Dates
8/15/2010 - 10/7/2010
10/22/2010 - 10/28/2010
11/12/2010 - 11/18/2010
11/27/2010 - 12/2/2010
12/10/2010 - 12/21/2010

Value resorts receive Quick Service Pan
Moderates and above receive Basic Plan

We'd love to give you more details and help you book!

Give us a call or send us an email:

Our phone is 1-866-566-7858

E mails:
Pam@KingdomKonsultant.com
Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com
Richard@KingdomKonsultant.com
Tammy@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jenell@KingdomKonsultant.com
Denise@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jessica@KingdomKonsultant.com
Heather@KingdomKonsultant.com
Gloria@KingdomKonsultant.com[/QUOTE]

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
We will be going the 19th through the 26th of Oct. Will this allow us to get free dining for part of the trip?
Typically at least your first day will have to fall in the promotional period. If you already have an existing reservation you will need to call Disney to confirm exactly what they can apply.

goonie007

Thank you Richard for the quick reply :wave: I will call Disney and post back here what they say in case its helps anyone else out with that ?

goonie007

Ok just called and this is the info i received....

They will not be able to add the free dining since the arrival date does not fall within the special offer period BUT they could break up the vacation to two separate trips the first being the 19th through the 22nd (hotel + 8 day park hopper tickets) and the second being the 22nd through the 26th BIG CATCH - in order for the second portion to be eligible for free dining they would have to add a two day ticket onto the reservation and that makes the price go up over $400.00 so thats not an option IMO

So I got to thinking and called back and pitched this idea....

Just do a room only reservation for the first portion 19th through the 22nd and then do the room + tickets (8 day hopper) for the second part 22nd through the 26th and that should satisfy all requirements.....

Nope. If i did that the tickets i got wouldn't be active until the 22nd is what i was told so it looks like i'm screwed :cry:

I'm open to any ideas you guys might have :wave:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Ok just called and this is the info i received....

They will not be able to add the free dining since the arrival date does not fall within the special offer period BUT they could break up the vacation to two separate trips the first being the 19th through the 22nd (hotel + 8 day park hopper tickets) and the second being the 22nd through the 26th BIG CATCH - in order for the second portion to be eligible for free dining they would have to add a two day ticket onto the reservation and that makes the price go up over $400.00 so thats not an option IMO

So I got to thinking and called back and pitched this idea....

Just do a room only reservation for the first portion 19th through the 22nd and then do the room + tickets (8 day hopper) for the second part 22nd through the 26th and that should satisfy all requirements.....

Nope. If i did that the tickets i got wouldn't be active until the 22nd is what i was told so it looks like i'm screwed :cry:

I'm open to any ideas you guys might have :wave:
That is what I thought the answer would be. About all you can do is either move your dates, wait for a room discount to come out or sacrifice a goat to the great PIN code gods.:lol:

muffler

do both people in party have to get a ticket or just one? i already have 2 4day comp tickets and dont need another one

stmize

Love it. moved my ck in date to Nov 18th instead of Nov 19th and saved over $1300. and I got an extra day at Disney, yay

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Awesome. I arrive December 2nd and leave on December 5th. :hammer: :brick: Oh well. I didn't want to eat that much food anyways. :lookaroun

snowpony

I'm so happy to hear about free dining plan. My agent from Small World emailed me this morning about it, and upgraded our reservation automatically! We're going 12/12-12/17.

I was hoping this would happen, so just in case, I booked my DDR almost 2 weeks ago after making our reservation. :king:

Just wondering if anyone can answer this, but how many days worth of credits does each person get? We are there for 6 days/5 nights so I'm not sure if I have 6 days worth of credits or 5 days. (I could've sworn I read before that it the credits are based on how many nights a person is staying.)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
I'm so happy to hear about free dining plan. My agent from Small World emailed me this morning about it, and upgraded our reservation automatically! We're going 12/12-12/17.

I was hoping this would happen, so just in case, I booked my DDR almost 2 weeks ago after making our reservation. :king:

Just wondering if anyone can answer this, but how many days worth of credits does each person get? We are there for 6 days/5 nights so I'm not sure if I have 6 days worth of credits or 5 days. (I could've sworn I read before that it the credits are based on how many nights a person is staying.)
The days are equal to your resort stay. In your case you will have 5 days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom