FREE DINING at WDW for Fall 2011 and Winter 2012 is HERE!!!!

Who's hungry for some Disney food and fun?!?

Free dining packages are available now at the Walt Disney World Resort for Fall 2011 and Winter 2012 dates! Here are the details:

Booking window: 8/3-10/29/2011

Arrival window:

10/2-10/8, 10/23-11/5, 11/13-11/19, 11/27-12/3, 12/11-12/17

1/8-1/14, 1/22-2/4, 2/12-2/18, 3/4-3/10 and 3/25-3/31

You must purchase a minimum 3 night, 4 day stay with tickets.
Value resorts: free Quick Service Dining Plan
Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa resorts: free Basic Dine Plan

Excludes gratuities and alcoholic beverages. Children 3-9 must order from the children’s menu. Suites, campsites, and 3 Bedroom Villas are excluded from this offer.

Remember, the number of rooms available at each resort on these packages are limited, so please book early for the best selection!

Contact Kingdom Konsultants today to book your free dining package - we'd love to help! Remember - there is never a fee for our services!

Give us a call or send us an email:

Our phone is 1-866-566-7858

E mails:
Pam@KingdomKonsultant.com
Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com
Richard@KingdomKonsultant.com
Tammy@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jenell@KingdomKonsultant.com
Denise@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jessica@KingdomKonsultant.com
Heather@KingdomKonsultant.com
Gloria@KingdomKonsultant.com
HeatherK@KingdomKonsultant.com
Missy@KingdomKonsultant.com
Katie@KingdomKonsultant.com

erstwo

Just my luck, we're there 12/2-12/8.:mad:

This was us last year! We were so bummed until our awesome travel agent - Marie, from Kingdom Konsultants - pointed out that we could now go for 10 nights for LESS than we were paying for 7 nights! So we just arrived earlier and had a wonderful 9 night trip!

I think they don't offer it the first week of December because of the Pop Warner groups filling up the All Stars and Port Orleans. I bet the thinking is - the rooms are already full, so why offer them a discount?

Upvote 0

Uncle Lupe

Awesome!!! I was able to upgrade to Port Orleans- Riverside from All Star Music and get my dining plan paid for and get a refund of $167. :sohappy:

I had the regular dining plan at value resort and even upgrading resort I saved money!! Thanks so much for being on top of things and your quick responses everybody. This really made our day. Had some bad news about the FIL cancer situation so this helps a little.

I arrive on the 8th of Oct and it covered my length of stay.

Upvote 0

erstwo

I agree Pinkrose!

So sorry about your FIL Uncle Lupe - so glad you got a ray of Disney sunshine today!

Now - can all of you new bookings please take a break so I can apply the AP rate to my October trip??? :lol:

Upvote 0

Susannah

Pardon me while I come out of lurking mode for a moment. :)

It took me so long to log in on my BlackBerry, I wouldn't be surprised if someone asked this in the meanwhile... If so, I apologize!

If I read the AP discount dates correctly, the week of my trip (10/15 - 10/21) isn't blacked out, but that week IS blacked out for the general public discount. Am I crazy? Have the black out dates always varied like that?

I have to pick my vacation weeks in December, so it really stinks that I got stuck with a week with no discount. Another member of our party called this morning, and she was told there wouldn't even be a room discount offered, which confused me 1.) because I thought agents have no way of knowing what will and won't be offered in advance and 2.) I really don't understand why that week would be blacked out anyway....

Sigh.... I ranted. I'm sorry. I really did just mean to ask about the AP/general public date difference.

Upvote 0

Disneykidder

SOOO excited...I called and I got it!!!! We will arrive on Feb. 18 and it is the last day...so happy!! We thought Disney wouldn't offer it during that time but we got in on it!!:)

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
All of my clients that had qualifying dates were changed over. Yay! It's been a long day for all of the Kingdom Konsultant agents. I just want to thank them for the wonderful job that they did today!

Pam:kiss:

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

Please keep in mind that the length of the stay does not need to be within these dates. The dates listed above are arrival dates. You can arrive on any one of these dates, and have free dining for the duration of your package. (based on availability, of course!)

Most of us on hold waiting to confirm the details, but if this follows the normal rules, you just have to start your vacation on a date that qualifies. All 4 nights do not have to be in those qualifying dates.:)

Thank you!!! I would have replied earlier but I can't access the site at work... gee, I wonder why? :lookaroun:lol::D

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

Pardon me while I come out of lurking mode for a moment. :)

It took me so long to log in on my BlackBerry, I wouldn't be surprised if someone asked this in the meanwhile... If so, I apologize!

If I read the AP discount dates correctly, the week of my trip (10/15 - 10/21) isn't blacked out, but that week IS blacked out for the general public discount. Am I crazy? Have the black out dates always varied like that?

I have to pick my vacation weeks in December, so it really stinks that I got stuck with a week with no discount. Another member of our party called this morning, and she was told there wouldn't even be a room discount offered, which confused me 1.) because I thought agents have no way of knowing what will and won't be offered in advance and 2.) I really don't understand why that week would be blacked out anyway....

Sigh.... I ranted. I'm sorry. I really did just mean to ask about the AP/general public date difference.

Welcome out of lurkdom! :) You're right, that week isn't blacked out for the AP discounts and it is for free dining. That's a little unusual, but not unheard of.

They must not have needed as many bookings that week. In other words the resorts must already be fairly full that week.

The agent on the phone doesn't really have any way of know if general public room discounts will come out. I'm sure Disney will wait and see how these two offers fill up the resorts and then make the decision on general public room only discounts.

Upvote 0

Susannah

Welcome out of lurkdom! :)

Thank you! :wave:

And thank you for your response. I thought it a little strange that they opted to black out for one discount and not the other. I appreciate the back up on that one.

As far as bookings are concerned, as of today Cinderella's castle STILL has reservations open for breakfast during our visit, and I can remember getting up at 5 in the morning and still not getting the time we wanted for Cindy's. Of course, dining reservations aren't necessarily an indication of bookings, but I sorta kinda thought we had a good thing going there. If you can pick and choose from almost every restaurant and it's just a little over two months before your visit....

As far as the reservation agent is concerned, I have no clue why she'd say no discounts were coming. Like you said, you and I both know she doesn't have access to that information.

So for now I'll sit back and relax. I have until August 31st to see what changes we can make. Hopefully they'll have something. The hard part is going to be making myself stop asking over and over why it's a blackout week. The vicious cycle of thinking "Plenty of Dining Reservations + Not A Holiday x All Kids In School = Blackout Week?" might make my OCD go into over drive.

Also - as a general note before I go back into Lurk Mode - the money I saved from a discount on this trip was going to go towards my next trip during Mardi Gras (which I knew would be full price because it's President's Week.) Booooo!!!!

Complaining done. Thanks again!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom