FREE DINING at WDW for Fall 2011 and Winter 2012 is HERE!!!!

Who's hungry for some Disney food and fun?!?

Free dining packages are available now at the Walt Disney World Resort for Fall 2011 and Winter 2012 dates! Here are the details:

Booking window: 8/3-10/29/2011

Arrival window:

10/2-10/8, 10/23-11/5, 11/13-11/19, 11/27-12/3, 12/11-12/17

1/8-1/14, 1/22-2/4, 2/12-2/18, 3/4-3/10 and 3/25-3/31

You must purchase a minimum 3 night, 4 day stay with tickets.
Value resorts: free Quick Service Dining Plan
Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa resorts: free Basic Dine Plan

Excludes gratuities and alcoholic beverages. Children 3-9 must order from the children’s menu. Suites, campsites, and 3 Bedroom Villas are excluded from this offer.

Remember, the number of rooms available at each resort on these packages are limited, so please book early for the best selection!

Contact Kingdom Konsultants today to book your free dining package - we'd love to help! Remember - there is never a fee for our services!

Give us a call or send us an email:

Our phone is 1-866-566-7858

E mails:
Pam@KingdomKonsultant.com
Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com
Richard@KingdomKonsultant.com
Tammy@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jenell@KingdomKonsultant.com
Denise@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jessica@KingdomKonsultant.com
Heather@KingdomKonsultant.com
Gloria@KingdomKonsultant.com
HeatherK@KingdomKonsultant.com
Missy@KingdomKonsultant.com
Katie@KingdomKonsultant.com

captainkidd

I just booked February 5-11 yesterday. As much as I hate the dining plan, I guess it'd be rather dumb of me not to add an extra day on and get it.

Upvote 0

Lucille

I just booked February 5-11 yesterday. As much as I hate the dining plan, I guess it'd be rather dumb of me not to add an extra day on and get it.

I'm with you. I hate the dining plan. But if it's available for our dates, we may as well get it to save a few bucks on food we would be eating anyway.

Upvote 0

captainkidd

I'm with you. I hate the dining plan. But if it's available for our dates, we may as well get it to save a few bucks on food we would be eating anyway.

Crappy thing is I just booked JetBlue yesterday, and they'll charge me $100 to change the flight to a day earlier. :rolleyes:

Eh, really wouldn't be much of a savings. I'm going solo for 6 nights. It'd save me about $400 all together. I won't be eating that many sit down meals. Factor in the difference for airfare, it's even less of a savings.

Upvote 0

Lucille

Crappy thing is I just booked JetBlue yesterday, and they'll charge me $100 to change the flight to a day earlier. :rolleyes:

Eh, really wouldn't be much of a savings. I'm going solo for 6 nights. It'd save me about $400 all together. I won't be eating that many sit down meals. Factor in the difference for airfare, it's even less of a savings.

We typically eat mostly counter service and since we're staying value, it would actually save us a decent amount on stuff we'd be eating anyway. So if it's still available when we book, I'll probably do it. We've never done the dining plan before so it could be interesting.

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

Kinda glad it doesn't cover my September 2011 dates...keeps the crowds down. And then again, the week I'm there I don't think the crowds can get any lower anyways LOL :p

Upvote 0

Uncle Lupe

So since my arrival date is on 10-8 it would let me get free dining through 10-14? They would not let me carry a room rate over like that when i booked.

Upvote 0

Disneykidder

Please keep in mind that the length of the stay does not need to be within these dates. The dates listed above are arrival dates. You can arrive on any one of these dates, and have free dining for the duration of your package. (based on availability, of course!)

We plan on arriving on the 18th of Feb...would we be able to get in on this offer?? We were afraid we couldn't. We were going to go anyway but this is such a bonus!!!!

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

So since my arrival date is on 10-8 it would let me get free dining through 10-14? They would not let me carry a room rate over like that when i booked.

Yes, it should. If your check in date falls within the dates, it will work.

We plan on arriving on the 18th of Feb...would we be able to get in on this offer?? We were afraid we couldn't. We were going to go anyway but this is such a bonus!!!!

Yes. February 18th works as a check in.

Upvote 0

Poofiesdream

Glad to here its finally here. Wish We could use it, but with two adults, and we have a cast member discount ( my daughter in law works there) it just doesn't save me any money. I'm already an annual passholder so don't need tickets. Even the passholder discount with the dinning is more. Glad for the people who can use it though!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom