Free Dining 2014?

sublimesting

Yep, me too.Plus it took me about 15 just to not get all curcuits are busy
Done but now waiting on an answer to "How will I be able to not use the 2 day tickets as I want to use our current APs and save the tix to roll in to a new AP purchase next year - but they are all on Magic Band." question

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
boooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I'm crabby about this. We're going 10/14-23 and can't change our dates due to my friend having tickets to the STUPID Motley Crue concert...grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

*rant over*

sublimesting

Well took me 95 minutes to complete everything and change my signature dining over to the dining plan (don't forget to do that).

ninjaprincesst

Pumped. My dates fit perfect, and I'm already booked at POP. So just waiting for the 7th so I can call to get the room switched over. I get to work at 7:30 central - too late to call? Or will that be a decent time?
I would think it would be ok, just be aware you will probably be on hold for 20 to 30 minutes.

Feeling pretty discouraged. Think we're going to pass on free dining and stay at PO. Or we're going to book a deluxe room closer to our date, but how does that work with adding the plan? Would it be free or are there a limited number they give out?

But now ADR are going to be booked solid right? This completely throws my plans off track. I almost want to skip DDP all together and eat off property now after this headache lol.

muteki

With our dumb luck we arrive the 25th of October at POR, hopefully can switch around to take advantage of the offer.

Edit: moved to CBR and saved quite a bit!

Last edited:

draybook

Pumped. My dates fit perfect, and I'm already booked at POP. So just waiting for the 7th so I can call to get the room switched over. I get to work at 7:30 central - too late to call? Or will that be a decent time?

I would call when you get up if you
have the time. That's what I did last year and it took all of maybe ten minutes.

PrincessMia

Bummer... We are excluded with our stay this fall. Was really hoping for free dining, but since we always lose money on the dining plan, we'll be paying out of pocket for the first time this trip.

belledream

It really depends on luck I suppose. I tried calling this morning to book with Visa and I didn't even get through to the automated system. I tried again at 10 and waited 40 minutes and everything is set now. My CM said 40 min. was pretty good and that some people have been waiting for 2 hours. Just depends, I suppose. Good luck!

PrincessNelly_NJ

Original Poster
boooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I'm crabby about this. We're going 10/14-23 and can't change our dates due to my friend having tickets to the STUPID Motley Crue concert...grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

*rant over*
We were headed down 10/18 - 10/25 and were able to switch to 10/26 - 11/2.
FORGET MOTLEY CRUE! LOL :D

stevehousse

Just got off the phone! Tried calling twice, got the all networks are busy. Tried a third time and I got through. 25 minutes on hold and now I have everything switched!

Nov 11-18, Caribbean Beach preffered room with free dining! :)

I had an existing reservation at Pop, but changed to Caribbean beach. It seems the resort gets a lot of flack online, but we have always wanted to stay there as we love the Caribbean! The boys love the look of the pirate pool and can't wait to play!

So exciting! Good luck to everyone else!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom