Fountain of Nations stage-side railings removed

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
If its not confirmed that theyre getting rid of the stage then i kind of hope it stays
We`re not talking about the whole stage; the 1994 fountain has always had one. It`s the extention to the north that is the issue.

WDW Vacationer

Nooooooooo..... the present stage is in 2 parts. The southern (larger) end that was installed in 1994, and the newer north end which hangs over the fountain edge and blocks some of the air launch cannons.
Thanks for clearing that up! I have no problem with a stage that has something going on,and doesn't block the fountain.

EPCOT Explorer

Nooooooooo..... the present stage is in 2 parts. The southern (larger) end that was installed in 1994, and the newer north end which hangs over the fountain edge and blocks some of the air launch cannons.

Ahhhh...Interesting. So could they remove the larger one and still keep the smaller less intrusive one?

Never knew this!

PalisadesPkteer

Hi Marni1971,

Is this 1 of the "small projects" EPCOT is getting?

I would love to see the stage go away along with

Those TARPS!!!
And those LAL Tombstones!!!

I think I see the Very small celebration EPCOT will get for its 30th

1. Paint UOE to its original color layout. (Done)
2. Remove little used stage from FON area. (Maybe starting????)
3. Restore Dreamfinder to JII. (Was going to happen? But now a no go???)
4. Remove ugly Tarps. (Oh PLEASE GO AWAY TARPS!!!)
5. Remove very ugly Tombstones. (If noting else, PLEASE TAKE THESE OUT!!!)

So Marni, how are my gueses?? Looks like EPCOT will get little or nothing for the 30th like it did for the 25th.

Maybe they will use those triangles in SSE decent to show videos of how EPCOT used to be. By the way, are any of the puppets, drum floats or costumes from TON Parade still backstage??? Just wondering.

PalisadesPkteer

So I guess EPCOT will not get much for the 30th then right??

Is a Refurb etc for JII a no go?

Maybe we can get Raven to look for TON stuff backstage!!!!

krankenstein

Doom and Gloomer, eh?:D

:lol:....I can hope...:eek:

283669779_10b05bfe0d_o.jpg

:lookaroun

YunaB17

So I guess EPCOT will not get much for the 30th then right??

Is a Refurb etc for JII a no go?

i think they might be thinking of making some sort of changes to it because i was there like a week ago and my brother got stoped for a survey and all the questions were about it and what changes he thought needed to be made to it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom