Fountain of Nations stage-side railings removed

Expo_Seeker40

My Epcot wishlist: :lookaroun

New entrance plaza with flower beds and rows of palm trees leading up to SSE with SSE's supports painted solid blue.

New paint for Innoventions and a new, simpler Innoventions plaza.

New JII

New UoE

SSE gets finished :zipit:

YunaB17

And what were his answers?:D

i wasnt there when he took the survey so i had to ask him about afterwards and he said he would tell me the questions but not his answers because he said that some of his answers probley would make me mad which isnt fair because realy wanted to know what he said:(

EPCOT Explorer

New entrance plaza with flower beds and rows of palm trees leading up to SSE with SSE's supports painted solid blue.

New JII

New UoE

*apporves*

SSE needs to be higher on there...:lookaroun:lol:

Good to see you, Expo!:wave:

EPCOT Explorer

i wasnt there when he took the survey so i had to ask him about afterwards and he said he would tell me the questions but not his answers because he said that some of his answers probley would make me mad which isnt fair because realy wanted to know what he said:(

Ahhh...Well, I hope he answered well!:D

.....And mentioned Dreamfinder!:lookaroun

PalisadesPkteer

Yea, I am thinking of EPCOT's 30th.

Looks like we get...

1. Retro look to UOE
2. Stage removal?
3. JII refurb I think WAS going to happen and now may not come till either EPCOT's 35th or 40th
4. Tarps gone or not Marni???
5. Tombstones moved off to side maybe???

hpyhnt 1000

New JII

New UoE

*apporves*

SSE needs to be higher on there...:lookaroun:lol:

Good to see you, Expo!:wave:

Eh, SSE can wait a bit I guess since (apparently and unfortunately) the average guest is okay with it as it is. :shrug: The tombs and the circus need to go (and a brighter, less cluttered Innoventions would be nice as well), and JII does need to happen before UoE.

EPCOT Explorer

Eh, SSE can wait a bit I guess since (apparently and unfortunately) the average guest is okay with it as it is. :shrug: The tombs and the circus need to go (and a brighter, less cluttered Innoventions would be nice as well), and JII does need to happen before UoE.

:fork:

:lol:....I cannont stand that it's not done, and so apparently so. Maybe because it's my favorite ride, maybe because the 94 ending was gret, but this bothers me. It needs to be done before anything else IMHO.

UoE could be very easy to update...All it needs are films, touch ups and a AA removal. :D:lookaroun

Bluewaves

But what happened to the railings????? where they auctioned, recycled, sitting in a heap in the parking lot we must know !!!!!

Just kidding, I like the tarps, its much cooler back there now, the tombstones on the other hand, now they must go.

EPCOT Explorer

But what happened to the railings????? where they auctioned, recycled, sitting in a heap in the parking lot we must know !!!!!

Just kidding, I like the tarps, its much cooler back there now, the tombstones on the other hand, now they must go.

How is it cooler? They have gaps...:confused::lookaroun

And maybe it needed Maint? The one from TLS was taken out, too.

HMF

EPCOT Explorer

Why does every virtual map site still have the wand over Spaceship Earth. One interesting tidbit though' if you look closelyyou see that it was apparently taken when The Innoventions towers were being removed.

If those were the only signs in Innoventions Plaza, I would LOVE them back.:D They always added a cool kinetic- especially at night.

WDW Vacationer

Why does every virtual map site still have the wand over Spaceship Earth. One interesting tidbit though' if you look closelyyou see that it was apparently taken when The Innoventions towers were being removed.
I think they HAVE to keep them outdated for privacy purposes.

hpyhnt 1000

If those were the only signs in Innoventions Plaza, I would LOVE them back.:D They always added a cool kinetic- especially at night.

When they worked. :lookaroun And while I actually did like the font design in those signs better than the new green cartoony ones, they were kinda big and cluttery so in that sense, I'm glad their gone.

Innoventions is just such a hodgepodge of different styles right now that its hard to see any cohesive final theme. The signs and new pavement are a start, I don't think anyone can refute that. Its just how long will it be before everything is unified and simplified in that area once again...

EPCOT Explorer

When they worked. :lookaroun And while I actually did like the font design in those signs better than the new green cartoony ones, they were kinda big and cluttery so in that sense, I'm glad their gone.

Innoventions is just such a hodgepodge of different styles right now that its hard to see any cohesive final theme. The signs and new pavement are a start, I don't think anyone can refute that. Its just how long will it be before everything is unified and simplified in that area once again...

Right...If they were the only thing there, they would look good.

And I agree...This new Blue/Green look, if extended ALL through Innoventions, wil simplify and make the central spine of the park look great.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom