Fountain of Nations stage-side railings removed

Mr.EPCOT

...starting a destructive chain reaction which makes Pin Central explode, causing the concrete over the ponds to collapse, and creates a sonic shockwave that disintegrates the window displays and interior separating walls of Innoventions and blows the Fountain of Nation stage away! :D

EPCOTPluto

^ :ROFLOL:

And what about the dedication plaque that falls from the inside of the Pin Central, to the ground, and faces the Fountain?

_Scar

Why doesn't DAK have crazy fans like Epcot does? Animals are way more interesting than an annoying purple dragon and communication history.....

EPCOT Explorer

It means that he has discovered the cable to cut that will make all the tarps fall!!!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :soha :lol:

...starting a destructive chain reaction which makes Pin Central explode, causing the concrete over the ponds to collapse, and creates a sonic shockwave that disintegrates the window displays and interior separating walls of Innoventions and blows the Fountain of Nation stage away! :D

^ :ROFLOL:

And what about the dedication plaque that falls from the inside of the Pin Central, to the ground, and faces the Fountain?
Which trips buckets of paint that make Innoventions a beautiful silvery blue.:lookaroun:lol:

Excellent idea. :lol::ROFLOL:

krankenstein

Never said DAK was bad...I enjoy it. Want to go back. I am just getting VERY IRRITATED when a person boasts their opinion as truth, when it isn't.:mad:

You still fail....just because I say so. :lol:

I know you like DAK. :p

Calm down...school is starting to pickup....it'll keep getting better. :D :wave:

_Scar

EPCOT was supposed to be a city of TMRW. Walt died and his concept died shortly after him.

So, couldn't it be said Epcot didn't follow its mission since the start?

EPCOT Explorer

EPCOT was supposed to be a city of TMRW. Walt died and his concept died shortly after him.

Yep, but it doesn't mean that the spirit of the ideals are gone.

Just listen to Walt talk about EPCOT.:wave:

HMF

When I say the mission I mean what Card Walker said on October 1st 1982.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom