Food you MUST have at every trip to Disney!!!

stephdanielle

Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bar!!:slurp:

First thing I eat when I get there...yum!
Besides that, a very random thing and not really something to sit down and eat but I constantly am buying them to snack on, is the little chocolates with sprinkles on them. Don't remember what they are called but I can not get enough of them when I am there, usually buy a couple bags to bring home too! :)

a2grafix

Although my first trip to WDW in 14 years was this past October, I am going to have to start some new traditions of eating some new favorite foods. Those happen to be a nice dark stout from Germany and one of those German wheat pretzels (those things are HUGE!). Also it's very tasty to dip some of the pretzel into the beer.

Another item would be the fish and chips from the Cooks of Dublin, just right of Raglan Road, in Pleasure Island. I have never tasted battered-chips so tasty as those I tasted on the first day of my holiday..

Oh, and I guess I have to sip a chocolate malt from Beaches and Cream at the Yacht and Beach Club.

I had some other favorites, but those where childhood favorites and unfortuately some of the food that was offered in the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s are not available anymore because certain restaurants have closed.

ccmuffin2

There is a short cook who I have seen twice 2003 & 2006 at the ASM resort and this guy makes the best Chicken Quaesadia I have ever had ! that is a food stop I will make if I at any AS resort.

Mouseketeer09

-Casey's hot dog w/ cheese fries
-Toll house chocolate chip cookie sandwich
-Boardwalk Bakery cookies
-Seashore Sweets ice cream
-Salmon in Flying Fish
-Cosmic Ray's Chicken Sandwich :slurp:

Tiggerfanatic

Another delicious, but slightly expensive treat that is a must have.... is the Califonia Grill's Lava Cake. It gets rave reviews with basically everyone we've taken there.
Looking forward to this - We have reservations for here on the 18th, and after checking out all the menus, this is what I planned on ordering.....

guitarnut99

My all-time favorite is the cheese danish. I have one of those for breakfast and I'm good-to-go! I've tried to find one comparable in Illinois, but no luck. I don't know, maybe it's the "it's better because you're in Disney" thing.

Other faves are: Dole Whips
Fish and chips
Key lime pie martini at Fultons
Smoothies at Boatwrights in POR
Crepes in France

P.S. I have to try the sweet cream filled pretzels. Those sound good :slurp:

ryguy

The Cupcakes on property are great, I always get one. The Island sunset is a must have in the Tambu Lounge at the poly.:slurp: I love that bar.

macsmom

I've read this whole thread and no one has mentioned a caramel apple. Yum. I treat myself to at least one a trip. Oh, and the Mickey rice krispie treat. I brought two of those home last trip to give to people as a gift, but somehow they never had it to my friends. :lookaroun But, they were delicious!

danna

Hrudey3032

It is standard procedure (and a requirement for my trip to WDW to be considered "official"!) to have the double cheeseburger basket at Pecos Bill's Cafe. When in Epcot, a trip to Club Cool is always warranted!!! (Notice how the drinks are a little more tolerable when they're free?!) Oh---one other place where I always eat---McDonalds @ Downtown Disney. I know---you're saying "Scott, you know there ARE Mickey D's up in Indiana?!?" Yeah, I know, but one big difference----THIS ONE'S AT DISNEY!!!!!!!

I so agree older brother.We always have Mickey D's here in Indy but theres nothing like spending about 7 bucks for the Bic Mac meal thats like only 4.50 here but nothing says Disney like inflated prices :fork: but my brothers right.It says I'm in Disney and thats ok because Im here to have fun and we always joke about the price differences(heck the McDonalds off site are so much less too!)I only hope to get to Disney soon to go to these places in this thread!! Here is looking forward to being able to afford trip here real soon!

MouseMadness

This post has been reported.

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Twice!! :mad:

:p

Strawberry swirl is the ONLY must have I... must have :lookaroun

Someday Doug will come to the dark side, Scott. We must be patient.
evillaugh.gif

IWorkWTeeth

Original Poster
I stayed at the Beach Club and had heard RAVES about Beaches And Cream. It was good, but I am still a little lost on the raves for the place. I take a Cold Stone Creamery in the real world over it anyday.[/quote]

Go to Downtown Disney and get a Ghiradelli's sundae! Definately worth the trip!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom