Food you MUST have at every trip to Disney!!!

diddy_mouse

Well a Dole Whip definitely is on the top of my list. As is one of those big pretzels in Tomorrowland (it's my treat during Wishes with a nice cold Coke.) I also have to have *something* from Ghirardelli's...those sundaes are AMAZING!

Oh very soon will I cross paths with my Dole Whip. this Monday to be exact!

MrBug

The Original 1762 at Earl of Sandwich in DTD (and the beer is cheaper!) :)
I'm thinking a stop at the sake bar in Japan may become a must-do also...

DisneySam

Oh I have SO MANY!!! Here are a few of mine.

Chicken Alfredo--from the Pop Century Food Court
Disney Pizza--from Anywhere
Rice Krispie Treat from Kusafiri Coffee Shop at AK
Mickey Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Sandwich

calismic

Ugh reading this thread made me very hungry! I am absolutely addicted to the Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes at Le Cellier! Also there are these little deserts at Boma (No idea what they're called) They are some type of chocolate mousse that I could literally eat a 100 of.

Billy6

Mk- Cream cheese filled pretzels from Scuttles Landing
Chicken strips from anywhere that serves um...pref: Cosmic Ray's....

Epcot- Orange Chicken from the Chinese pavilion

Studios- Meat Loaf at 50's Prime Time
Ak- Pizza from Pizzafari

Beyond- Bleu Cheese and Roast Beef Sandwich at Earl of Sandwich..(forgot the name of it)..and Italian Ice (cherry flavor) from the stand next to Bongos across from the magic shop at DTD

PeoplemoverTTA

Gosh, I'm really getting hungry!

In no particular order....

* Casey's Hot Dog (MUST have everything - sauerkraut, onions, relish, spicy relish, ketchup and mustard - did I forget anything?). Coke Corner in DL is NOT the same....packets of mustard and ketchup, no kraut? p'shaw!

* Figaro Fries - I don't know how I made it all these years without them...had my first Figaro Fries in October, and I will never go to WDW without having them again! I'm going to try and recreate the magic at home, but I don't think it will be the same.

* Dole Whip (had the float last time....perhaps I will go with that again)- :D

* Churro - I must share, my sister is a teacher and one of her students was selling frozen goods for something or another, and my sister saw "Churros" listed. Curious, she decided to give them a try. OMG - they are literally an exact copy of WDW and DLs churros. I've ordered them in restaurants and they're good, but not quite the same....these are! And since you bake them yourself (reheat, really) you can control how crunchy they are...mmmmmm. Oh, and I must have chocolate dipping sauce, but apparently that's more common in DL, because I had a hard time finding it in October at WDW.

* School bread in Norway- love it!

* Orville Redenbacher Popcorn on the Guest Relations side near the RR as you exit, on the last day as I am leaving the park. I have to do it every time.

* McDonald's French Fries (anywhere in the parks). Yes, I have had these for breakfast in WDW (first I admit my SSE dreams, now this :lookaroun). Unlike my neighborhood McD's, the grease is likely changed regularly and the fries are hot and fresh - every time! Only in WDW are these fries enjoyed the way they are meant to be! They melt in your mouth, for pete's sake! No ketchup necessary! (OK, it's lunch time, and I officially have to grab something...shouldn't have skipped breakfast!).

Now, I am sharing my mom's must haves because it annoyed yet amused me this last trip in October (she's been doing this for years!):

* Auntie Gravity's Hot Fudge Sundae (with twist ice cream). And she will ask if she thinks she didn't get enough fudge (this woman takes her sundaes very seriously :animwink: - good thing she doesn't read these boards :rolleyes:). She could take or leave a sundae on Main Street - it's got to be Auntie Gravity's.

*Sleepy Hollow chocolate chip cookie. My mom swears that the cookies taste different here, and on our last trip, she got a cookie at Sleepy Hollow around 10 times! I try telling her that a Nestle Tollhouse cookie is what it is, but she INSISTS they are different at Sleepy Hollow. My mom cracks me up :lol:

PhilharMagician

• German Octoberfest for Dinner
  • The Porterhouse steak at the Yactsman Steakhouse
  • Spaten Optimater in Germany
  • Lapu Lapu @ the Poly
  • Canyon Skillet for Dinner at Wispering Canyon Cafe'
  • Icecream cookie sandwich from Main St Bakery

hokielutz

It has to be an 'Earl of Sandwich' on my first night there - and maybe a couple more times during the holiday :)

I agree with you. Earl of Sandwich the last 4 years has been the first stop on our vacations. We arrive in the early afternoon, announce our presence at whatever property we are staying at, then promptly head to Earl for lunch while we wait for the room(s) to be readied.

What a nice tradition. We'll try and stuff a couple other meals there in between the start and finish.

hokielutz

Looking forward to this - We have reservations for here on the 18th, and after checking out all the menus, this is what I planned on ordering.....

Be careful.... you may not want to share with anyone else. Also, they change their presentation throughout the year. In May, the cake is paired with Rasberry ice-cream with rasberry sauce. In june, they have used Strawberry. Last december, they had the Coffee/mocha-java icecream. All the combinations are great... but I am kinda partial to the Rasberry offering.

dizzney

When we discuss our reservations,

Everyone says

Spoodles, their food is just sooooo good, as is their Sangria!
Germany Octoberfest
Le Cellier for that great steak

And Always the mango shake in China and the Ale in England,

I just can't wait til February!

Karolena

I used to just have restaurants and no food preferences, but after my February trip:

Pizza from Gasparilla!!!

I had it like everynight I was there, even when I wasn't hungry. If I had the money I would have them ship it to me here at college.

Mickey waffles are good, too.

popcorn on mainstreet usa
cream cheese filled pretzel in fantasyland
cotton candy from mainstreet usa
pizza at pizzafari
chicken strips for lunch at every meal!!
[i love me some chicken strips]

I<3WDW

Chicken Strips!!! oh yeah!
Chocolate mouse from France always buy 4 at a time...my little one eats 2
Mac and cheese, green beans and the salad from Liberty Tree ok- the whole dinner
Chocolate Mouse cake from Akersaus--gotta try it...we call it crack cake
Turkey leg
Breakfast at the resorts
And I almost forgot..Mickey ice cream sandwiches and Ice cream bars....
Can't tell that I am a big fan of desert :lookaroun
Okay I gotta stop I'm getting hungary and home sick....:slurp:

go3epcot

Tall House Cookie from Main Street USA
NY Strip Steak from Le Cellier (with multigrain bread sticks)
Zebra Domes from Animal Kingdom Lodge
Fruit Juice at Boma
Cherry/Coke slush drinks from Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland
Chocolate covered peanuts in any candy shop (just because)

Somebody please stop me...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom