Food you MUST have at every trip to Disney!!!

DiPSU224

I think someone mentioned this, but I have to have the pork tenderloin from the California Grill. I look forward to it every trip. So tender, it melts in your mouth!

Also...
a hot dog and fries from casey's, prefereably as a late night snack during an EMH
an island sunset from the polynesian

disney4life2008

It is standard procedure (and a requirement for my trip to WDW to be considered "official"!) to have the double cheeseburger basket at Pecos Bill's Cafe. When in Epcot, a trip to Club Cool is always warranted!!! (Notice how the drinks are a little more tolerable when they're free?!) Oh---one other place where I always eat---McDonalds @ Downtown Disney. I know---you're saying "Scott, you know there ARE Mickey D's up in Indiana?!?" Yeah, I know, but one big difference----THIS ONE'S AT DISNEY!!!!!!!

Next trip- go the LARGEST McDonalds in the World in Orlando. We are going next week. They have more than burgers and fries!!!

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
Excuse my ignorance, but what on earth is a Dole Whip?

Personally, I have to have a choc chip cookie from the Writer's Corner at MGM, or more recently, a Double Choc Chip muffin to pass the waiting time for Fantasmic!

And Mrs Potts Ice Cream - heaven in a paper cup!

crackthewhip.jpg

Nuff said. :D

EpScott

Next trip- go the LARGEST McDonalds in the World in Orlando. We are going next week. They have more than burgers and fries!!!

I'm not sure when my next trip to the World will be, but I would be more than happy to make a stop at that Mickey D's!!! One question though----where is it located??? The only other one I've been to is the one located at Maingate East on US 192 (Kissimmee.)

Ilovewishes

I'm going to be very controversial and say I'm sorry but Dole Whip sounds horrible!!! Maybe I shouldn't judge until I've tried one but I think I'll stick to Mrs Potts!:slurp:

sbkline

Burger at Pecos Bills. :slurp:

And we, too, want to stop at the world's largest McDonalds on our next trip.

Actually, I'm not sure that it's the largest McDonalds. I think it's the world's largest playland, but not the largest McDonald's. We've seen it on every trip, but have never stopped. But ever since we've seen it featured on that special on the top 10 McDonald's restaraunts, we want to stop in and check it out.

DiPSU224

I'm not sure when my next trip to the World will be, but I would be more than happy to make a stop at that Mickey D's!!! One question though----where is it located??? The only other one I've been to is the one located at Maingate East on US 192 (Kissimmee.)

I think the one they're referring to is the one right outside the AS resorts. I'm not sure the name of the road but I remember when we stayed at AS sports we would pass it right after/before the gates of the hotel.

Anthony95

popcorn at mk
dole whip, but we've been passing on it cause the lines are SO LONG
hot dog
churro
mickey mouse pancakes (wait... i don't remember this in WDW... do they have this? i always get it from disneyland...)
beignets
1 turkey leg shared by 4!

Big Cheese

How could no one mention the Crepes in France. Even if you don't like em, usually the gal making them is worth the price alone!!

Guess I'll have to try one of them there Dole Whip things next time.
Others, Fish & Chips in the UK
Chicken Alfredo at POP Century (worth every cent & beats anything at the GF cafeteria)
and no day is done unless you've had at least 1 Mouse Crispy Treat!

kathyjacks

any meat from ohanas except the sausage .........oh and this isn't food but I love the drink ohanas serves in the pineapple........an alcoholic beverage, I wish I could remember what it was called.
:brick:

ChubbyK

I always start my stay at Disney World with breakfast at Crystal Palace and also on the last day as well. And have to eat at Peco's Bill several times during my stay. Great fixing bar !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom