Follow Up-Kids Thrown Out of Disneyworld

JML42691

This seems to prove the question about retaliation fights in the other thread, the fight that led to their eviction was basically a retaliation fight.

KeeKee

Maybe the 14 or 17, or whatever the total was, people who voted against WDW in the other poll will revisit this thread and reconsider their previous conclusions. Maybe...

mickey&me

Well, I'm never staying at the All Stars again. Nor am I going to attend during Pop Warner season.

Well, that certainly makes sense. I can understand not wanting to go back during Pop Warner, but never stay at the All Stars again? Pretty judgmental attitude there. Does that mean you think that jerks are only allowed at the All Star resorts?

Thiger

Well, that certainly makes sense. I can understand not wanting to go back during Pop Warner, but never stay at the All Stars again? Pretty judgmental attitude there. Does that mean you think that jerks are only allowed at the All Star resorts?

Last October my brother and I were walking through All Star Sports and some little kid (probably about 8 or 9) just ran up to my brother and punched him. It was really surprising, as my brother is like 6'1 and ripped. He looked like a demon child, just staring at us and with no parents around either.

Needless to say it put my brother in a really bad mood for the rest of the day and put a dark mark on staying at the All stars.

Philo

Wow, two fights in one night and Disney still make the effort to find somewhere ese for them to go AND pay for the transport.

dismedic

I find it ironic seeing the interview of the parents tugging at the viewers hearts threw the media on how they had been tossed out in the middle of the night with " sleeping " children in tow and how awful they had been treated. When in reality this is what happened, Bleeding hearts aside WDW did the right thing and even seems to have gone above what they needed to do As the mother stated in the news interview "where are we suppose to go " they had rooms for them so that was false and misleading statement again tugging on the heart strings of the audience.

Seems this is a fault of lack of oversight or guidance the adults involved in the issue are as guilty as the kids , I too would say out out the door and good bye play by the rules or get lost. WDW or for fact anyplace is no place for actions as such.

CLandrum

I was there!

We were there and heard about the fight the next morning but never heard anything the night or early morning that it happened. We were in the Jazz building I think it is number 9, our room number was 9620. However the kids with Pop Warner were very out of control the entire time we were there to the point I had to pull my seven year old daughter out of the pool because I was afraid of her getting hurt by teenage boys and their lauguage was aweful. The coaches were gathered by the pool every day getting drunk. I will never stay in a value again and avoid Disney World all together during Pop Warner.:brick:

palmage

No they go to the Pop too....:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Just kidding

WOW, we checked in that Sat afternoon the 8th.. so after it happened and I never heard a thing about it until I read this. Glad Disney made them leave, no matter what time it was.

We were at all star music for 7 nights.. and it was quiet, peaceful and we really enjoyed it. We were on the first floor in a high walking traffic area and it was fine. The pools were always almost empty when we saw them... and no noise problems with the exception of one family who thought it was appropriate to let their boy blow a kazoo as loud as he could for as long as he wanted at 7:00 am outside our door on a couple mornings while the adults thought it was funny to pound on the doors of the people traveling with them! erg.

This makes me very happy we changed our vacation week since we had originally planned on the pop warner week.

only saw one group all week... don't know where they were from, but not english speaking... looked like college age kids, mostly girls... with their young chaperons encouraging them to run, more like dart, for space mountain.. saw the whole group of about 100 knocking into people left and right and one tripped on my stroller as I was walking my sleeping 18-month-old around. Just when you thought they were done more would come running. Later while waiting for Spectro they starting some chanting and clapping that was amusing to people at first.. but went on far too long and I saw cast members congregating trying to decide what to do I believe because I heard one point out some regular guests that were in the midst of the group and say, "look, they're getting upset."
I can definitely see why people have issues when there are many groups in the parks as I only saw this one group one day and I was annoyed by them and angry at their disrespect just running into people and laughing and thinking that everyone on Main street wanted to hear them chant nonstop.

sorry guess I went a little OT there. LOL

BRER STITCH

This is just another reflection of the sad state of many Youth in our society today. :(

Why doesn't anybody know how to have a fight anymore?? I mean, come on -- 130 kids fighting and only one bloody nose? What is going on here?!?!?!
:veryconfu

Besides...every hockey fan knows football players fight like a bunch of pansies!

Bring on the WDW YOUTH HOCKEY tournament next year instead!!!

:lookaroun

shoppingnut

This is just another reflection of the sad state of many Youth in our society today. :(

Why doesn't anybody know how to have a fight anymore?? I mean, come on -- 130 kids fighting and only one bloody nose? What is going on here?!?!?!

Besides...every hockey fan knows football players fight like a bunch of pansies!

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

PigletIsMyCat

Well, they were 12-14 year olds. They're probably still young enough to be taught how to fight properly. I can just imagine it... 100+ 12-14 year old boys trying to throw punches - probably looked like a slapping match.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

No question that the youth hockey players would be better than the football players but I am thinking that a martial arts tournament might beat them both.:lol:

Foolish Mortal

They should consider themselves extremely lucky not to have been banned for life!

If I was in charge they would have !!!

Well, I'm never staying at the All Stars again. Nor am I going to attend during Pop Warner season.

I have nothing against the resorts, but I WILL NOT stay at them when youth groups will be there. I always call Disney and find out if any groups will be on property whenever I think I might be going. Yes = CHANGE PLANS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom