First Photo of Inside Everest

Halfling418

If anyone is thinking they will be too scared to ride; take it from an old scardey-cat. Look at it this way--you're not going to die. When the ride is over, you'll still be there, and if you don't like it (I can't imagine) you can say "Hey, I braved something I'd never thought I'd ride." And you don't have to go on it again...if you never try, then you'll never know if you'd end up loving it.

This happened to me with multiple rides: Splash Mountain, Jurassic Park River Adventure(IoA), Rock 'n' Roller Coaser, The Hulk and The Dueling Dragons(also IoA), The Alpengeist, The Loch Ness Monster, The Mean Streak and the Mantis(Cedar Point), and many, many more...

I went on ToT once and freaked out. I tried it a second time and still freaked out. I'm proud of myself for going on--but now I know that I don't like it and I don't need to go on again.

I think the worst part is the anticipation, not the actual ride. So if you're worried, just calm down, and give it a try. :D

Lynx04

Halfling418 said:
If anyone is thinking they will be too scared to ride; take it from an old scardey-cat. Look at it this way--you're not going to die. When the ride is over, you'll still be there, and if you don't like it (I can't imagine) you can say "Hey, I braved something I'd never thought I'd ride." And you don't have to go on it again...if you never try, then you'll never know if you'd end up loving it.

This happened to me with multiple rides: Splash Mountain, Jurassic Park River Adventure(IoA), Rock 'n' Roller Coaser, The Hulk and The Dueling Dragons(also IoA), The Alpengeist, The Loch Ness Monster, The Mean Streak and the Mantis(Cedar Point), and many, many more...

I went on ToT once and freaked out. I tried it a second time and still freaked out. I'm proud of myself for going on--but now I know that I don't like it and I don't need to go on again.

I think the worst part is the anticipation, not the actual ride. So if you're worried, just calm down, and give it a try. :D

Excellent Photo!!!!! Rockwork looks better then I thought, I guess that is why we haven't seen the rock work move any further up the mountain.

Most of it is in your head, I remember when I was a kid and I was scared to death of coasters, when I would go on them my stomach would get all quezzy. But after I rode a few times and realised that everything is ok, that whole stomach effect disappeared. It may sound stupid but I miss that feeling in your stomach of being scared to death of a ride. It kinda makes you feel more alive when you are finish.

Yen_Sid1

Original Poster
HauntedSquirrel said:
Wow, that is an excellent photo, i can't help but wonder as others have in this thread about how you got it though. Thanks very much for sharing though.

I'll just say it is good to have freinds in the right places.

The Yeti hasn't arrived yet, but the first train just arrived.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member

SirNim

evlad2.jpg

Yen_Sid1

Original Poster
AndyP said:
Yen_Sid1, whats the signature all about, I'm quite intrigued.

Just think about the big picture and having try to blend everything in seamlessly. Kali River Rapids was designed after a raft ride in Nepal. The new ride should blend in with the Asia area.

FamilyMan

Account Suspended
Or, to make it simple, the Anandapur Rail System is the name of the train company that will take you on your expedition to Everest. ;)

MsSpinShady

Add my "WOW" to everyone else's! That is so cool, thanks!!! I'm sending some green your way. :sohappy:

I can't believe I'm so geeked over a photo...I need to get a life :lol:

MsSpinShady :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom