First Photo of Inside Everest

lamarvenoy

Awesome pics, but please don't jeopardize your job and livelyhood. I would feel bad if you got busted, use discretion and be careful!!

wdwforus

I have read everyones posts about this picture and am wondering if I am the only one who cant really see much on this picture. I see the scaffolding and ladder on the lower right corner and what appears to be some steps just above it and thats about all I can make out. I clicked on it to make it a bigger picture and it somewhat looks like some sort of rock formation. I had my wife look at it and she said the same thing. Is my computer not showing the picture properly? I tried looking at it at night with all the lights shut off so that the screen didnt have any glare on it and still the same thing. I see a bunch of light coming in from way in the back of the building but just dont get what everyone is so excited about it.

DisneyGal126

Halfling418 said:
I think the worst part is the anticipation, not the actual ride. So if you're worried, just calm down, and give it a try. :D

I know! I was waiting in line for MS, got all the way to the point where you get onto the ride, got in, the screen moved toward us and I freaked and even started to cry. Then screen when back down and a guy let me out. I guess they have a camra in each car to see if ppl freak out. He was nice about it though. He jokingly asked me if I was afriad if closed spaces and I told him I never was before but I think I am now! Sadly, like my aunt said I'll prob never be able to get on that ride ever because I freaked.

I also freaked on Space Moutain. I was waiting in line walking down into the ride and I flipped out and ran back up the fast pass lane.... so I realise that it is the anticipation part that gets me! I just wish there was a way to get rid of that fear!

Now everyone thinks I'm the biggest dork ever... :hammer:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
thanks for the pics!!!

very much anticipating the yeti pic. i think it might just have to be my desktop pattern when seen. just cant wait...... :brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom