first kiss at disney

maryszhi

Original Poster
have any of you gotten your first kiss at disney?
I did! It was back in '04 and i was on a spring break trip with my family, my two best friends, their two brothers, and there parents. i always knew their one brother who is only a few months older then me liked me, but i didnt say anything becuase i didnt know what to say. so during wishes he was extra smily, he then told me he always had a crush on me but thought it would be awkward dating my best friends brother. after that, we went for a walk on the beach by the grand floridian and he kissed me again and asked me out to do a day at the magic kingdom with me. it was so romantic..... he even bought me a really pretty cinderella necklace, a stuffed toy, and got on ride pics. needless to say, we are still on and off....but it took disney to get it out of him
just thought it was a cute and different idea for a thread

Ravenclaw87

Aw... that is sweet. :)

I haven't gotten my first kiss at Disney, but I do drag my boyfriend with me every summer. (He's 21, I'll be celebrating my 21st at WDW in September... but shhh don't tell school)

And he lets me sob into him when I leave the Magic Kingdom...

*cough*

Tinkerbella16

Not a first kiss, but....

In 2004, my senior trip to wdw was when I first started having feelings for a friend of mine, and little did I know he felt the same way about me. We ended up together for 4 years, but are recently now on and off. So I can at least say that it all started at WDW, my favorite place in the world! :)

DizneyPryncess

That's a very sweet story! What an amazing first date it must have been to spend the day at the Magic Kingdom - that's like a dream first date! Thanks for sharing. :)

My first kiss was not at WDW - but my honeymoon will be there in a few more weeks! So it will be my first vacation as a married woman, haha.

maryszhi

Original Poster
That's a very sweet story! What an amazing first date it must have been to spend the day at the Magic Kingdom - that's like a dream first date! Thanks for sharing. :)

My first kiss was not at WDW - but my honeymoon will be there in a few more weeks! So it will be my first vacation as a married woman, haha.
congrads,
its funny though that when guys ask me out i never tell my dad, but i tell my mom. my dad is embarassing and old fashion
it stinks being an only child, let alone be a girl
but yeah, it was a great first date!!!

maryszhi

Original Poster
Not a first kiss, but....

In 2004, my senior trip to wdw was when I first started having feelings for a friend of mine, and little did I know he felt the same way about me. We ended up together for 4 years, but are recently now on and off. So I can at least say that it all started at WDW, my favorite place in the world! :)
how cute. i think disney has a romantic thing to it

maryszhi

Original Poster
Aw... that is sweet. :)

I haven't gotten my first kiss at Disney, but I do drag my boyfriend with me every summer. (He's 21, I'll be celebrating my 21st at WDW in September... but shhh don't tell school)

And he lets me sob into him when I leave the Magic Kingdom...

*cough*
how fun!!!!!!!

Disneysue

In the Parks
No
I had a first date at Disneyland which ended up in a first kiss with that particular boy. We were both 28 at the time, he was a "boy" and not in the good Disney brings out the child in you kind of way. I had 2 free tickets that i gave him since I had an AP. On day 2, he said he liked it the first day but doesnt need to go again. Needless to say, we didn't even last a year.

dizpins14

Disney World was kind of my first official date with my ex girlfriend when I was working down in Orlando as a CP. Doesn't really apply too much to this thread.

Philo

My girlfriend and I have agreed that if we do get married, we'll have our honeymoon at WDW.

That's a fine plan. We had our honeymoon there 2 months ago and it was absolutly fantastic. We also used the Honeymoon Registry which turned out great!

DizneyPryncess: Your going to have a great time when you go for your honeymoon. I'm sure people have already told you this but remember to get your 'Just Married' badges and check out some of the extra, outside the parks activities.

Back to the OP,

Didn't have my first kiss or anything there but I did get engaged (at the end of wishes) and we went on our honeymoon.

MattyFresh

Must you keep rubbing this in the face of the less fortunate....:ROFLOL:

DizneyPryncess

That's a fine plan. We had our honeymoon there 2 months ago and it was absolutly fantastic. We also used the Honeymoon Registry which turned out great!

Thanks for the tips! People have been great here w/giving me little ideas of things to do. I discovered the honeymoon registry a little bit too late - I wish I had signed up for that before my shower, would've been great to use!

Hey Matty - of course I must! haha, only 2 more weeks until our not-to-each-other weddings! It's getting exciting! :D

Love this post by the way - it's romantic hearing everyone's disney dates!

vwayfan123

well i met a special girl at the very start of my wdwcp. the first day we were able to get into the parks, we went together to epcot. i wanted to kiss her so bad at the park that night but i was too scared. well i ended up getting that kiss when we went back to vista way ... turns out she wanted me to kiss her that night at the park. i should have.

maryszhi

Original Poster
you know the sovinear thing..like the commercial....
this girl on our flight said that her mommy had a souvinear that would be comeing in nine months
it was sooooo funny

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom