maryszhi

Original Poster
i heard the college program should be nenamed find your future spouse
i heard so many people find their futre husband/wife through it

dizpins14

i heard the college program should be nenamed find your future spouse
i heard so many people find their futre husband/wife through it

People don't call the CP apartments Vista Lay for nothing....:drevil:

Although I came back without a future spouse. O well, it was fun while it lasted.

Kelsybelle

have any of you gotten your first kiss at disney?
I did! It was back in '04 and i was on a spring break trip with my family, my two best friends, their two brothers, and there parents. i always knew their one brother who is only a few months older then me liked me, but i didnt say anything becuase i didnt know what to say. so during wishes he was extra smily, he then told me he always had a crush on me but thought it would be awkward dating my best friends brother. after that, we went for a walk on the beach by the grand floridian and he kissed me again and asked me out to do a day at the magic kingdom with me. it was so romantic..... he even bought me a really pretty cinderella necklace, a stuffed toy, and got on ride pics. needless to say, we are still on and off....but it took disney to get it out of him
just thought it was a cute and different idea for a thread

Not my first kiss.......but my first kiss to my husband just after we took our vows at the Wedding Pavilion! Whenever we go to WDW we always go back there and walk around, super romantic! (I'm sorry I'm such a sap for this kind of stuff!)

Horizons1

Hmmm, I got rejected at Disney last summer. Does that count? :lol:

I blew a 15th anniversary pass on that girl too. Oh the things I do for love.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Not my first kiss but it started pouring while leaving Epcot in 2002 with my then girlfriend we hopped on the bus both soaked I looked at her said I love you and kissed her.

Coming up in September with my new girlfriend I can't wait to kiss her there!!!

I'm going to marry her there someday.:king:

Bug715

I had my first kiss with a guy I met on my CP in EPCOT. It was this past spring break so it was a few months after my CP ended so it happened after I wanted it to but o well. One of my friends and I were talking bout my first date with him and I have no clue when it was because we're still just friends. Since I live 14 hours away that's how its going to stay until I move down next year. Then who knows!

well i met a special girl at the very start of my wdwcp. the first day we were able to get into the parks, we went together to epcot. i wanted to kiss her so bad at the park that night but i was too scared. well i ended up getting that kiss when we went back to vista way ... turns out she wanted me to kiss her that night at the park. i should have.

People don't call the CP apartments Vista Lay for nothing....:drevil:

Although I came back without a future spouse. O well, it was fun while it lasted.

Yea I came home with a good friend but many people say I have a bf.

WDWFigment

Not sure about first kisses....but there are a number of members here that have Disney "souvenirs". :lol:

I scratched my head for the longest time trying to figure out what this meant...

Never heard that terminology before. Pretty funny, I must admit.

No Disney first kiss for me, but my fiancee and I have shared plenty of kisses during Wishes over the years.

My girlfriend and I have agreed that if we do get married, we'll have our honeymoon at WDW.

I've always said I wanted my honeymoon in WDW but I want to go to ALL the Disney Parks...Disneyworld, Disneyland, Disneyland Paris, Tokyo, Hong Kong...ahhh I can dream right :lol: But on topic, didn't have a disney first kiss.

VickiMints

I scratched my head for the longest time trying to figure out what this meant...

Never heard that terminology before. Pretty funny, I must admit.

No Disney first kiss for me, but my fiancee and I have shared plenty of kisses during Wishes over the years.

You're not the only one... I just kept thinking of the aformentioned commercial with the Disney Cruise kid, and I said to myself "Wait a second... I guess I got a 'souvenir', but it sure wasn't that kind!" Since I haven't posted very much either, I didn't want to be a dork and incorrectly use forum slang, so I semi-freaked just a little. :lookaroun

I didn't have my first kiss there either but I got engaged there. Also went on my honeymoon when DH and I were chosen to be the Grand Marshalls of the Hercules Parade at then MGM. Have been back for nearly every anniversary since. Countdown is on for next trip when we celebrate 11 years!

I didn't get my first kiss in Disney, but once I FINALLY was there with my boyfriend I was so happy that I made sure to kiss him every chance I got :)

Disney_Belle

Didn't get my first kiss there, I got my first (and hopefully ONLY) engagement ring there. and we celebrated our honeymoon there. Going back in January, hopefully we bring back one of those famous disney "souveneirs" :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom