Fire at Magic Kingdom

gerarar

Premium Member
All castle and FL pyro functioned normally tonight for both DE and MWCF. If the fire was indeed caused by some pyro as suspected earlier, I would imagine some would be turned off tonight pending the investigation, but who knows.

Live stream of both shows tonight:

GhostHost1000

Premium Member

Lilofan

A roaring wild fire success for Bob Chapek! ;)
About 10 years ago there were burning wildfires that the firefighters tried to contain in nearby Kissimmee. The air was thick of smoke and haze it made breathing very difficult while we were in the theme parks that week. Wearing a mask would have good but we wrapped some of our t-shirts into bandanas to wear on our faces. Wildfires are no joke.

Piebald

Disney can be so good, almost supervillain-like, in terms of making sure some really terrible stuff doesnt ever make the news or even get out beyond a handful of CMs but then they do something like this lol

ToTBellHop

AB93C025-B565-4951-A58C-1D7A970B883E.jpeg

Piebald

Have the fire department respond to a fire?
It makes sense in a perfectly normal world but is quite egregious and miscalculated for Disney. Obviously not saying show over safety means letting people die or things burn in lieu of preserving the magic (makes me think of that South Park episode OLD TIME VILLAGE) but there were better protocols to handle this I'm sure

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom