Final ADR's- What do you think?

dvcnut39

Original Poster
Hopefully these are final- staying at BCV from 3-12AUG10. Going with DW and both DD (18 & 9).

Tusker House (lunch)

50's Prime Time (dinner)

Crystal Palace (dinner)

'Ohanas (dinner)

Akershus (dinner)

Chef Mickey's (breakfast)

Cape May Cafe (surprise 18th bday party- my uncle and aunt are going to drive up to meet us)

Teppan Edo (dinner)

Sci Fi

Please let me know what you think. Mark

dvcnut39

Original Poster
I wanted to go to all new restaurants, but the family only let me pick two- Tusker House and Akershus.

bmarkelon

Not bad...I hear great things about O'Hana for dinner. We always do the breakfast there and love it. The only one that I wouldn't do is Akershus. We just did this for lunch on our last trip and it has been ranked as our worst meal ever in Disney. Beautiful restaurant though, it's too bad. We're trying Le Cellier our upcoming trip in Epcot. Everyone raves about it and I am excited to add another to our list of favorites! I know a lot of people that love the Rose and Crown in Epcot as well. Planning and booking our meals is one of my favorite parts of Disney. Enjoy!

spear

Cannot say I am a fan of Akershus Dinner. However, the Breakfast is very good. We have eaten every other place other than Tusker House and all are very good.

mouselvrmom

I wanted to go to all new restaurants, but the family only let me pick two- Tusker House and Akershus.

My husband's the opposite, he wanted new places and I wanted my old favorites! :lol: Don't feel too bad for him though, he is getting a few new places- Ohana's dinner, Teppan Edo, Boma, Coral Reef and Le Chefs de France. :D

luvlifeinfl

Hopefully these are final- staying at BCV from 3-12AUG10. Going with DW and both DD (18 & 10).

Tusker House (lunch)- Never ate here.

50's Prime Time (dinner)- As long as you get a waitress in character you will have a blast.

Crystal Palace (dinner)- LOVE IT!

'Ohanas (dinner)- AWESOME!

Akershus (dinner)- Just FYI, if i am correct this was more of a cold buffet, like cold cuts, salads, cheeses. The interaction with the Princesses was priceless.

Chef Mickey's (breakfast) Can never go wrong with Chef Mickey's

Cape May Cafe (surprise 18th bday party- my uncle and aunt are going to drive up to meet us) This place is a must everytime we go.

Teppan Edo (dinner)- never been

Sci Fi- Had fun with this one, but after a few times wanted to try something new, but would go back.

Please let me know what you think. Mark

Please see where I highlighted my comments.

celticfan

We have eaten at Tusker House a few times and always really enjoyed it. There is a great selection of things to eat and we have always thought the food was excellent.

dvcnut39

Original Poster
Black- quit picking on me. I had to type fast, was working a double to pay for the trip. To make up for the "s", I'll take a ton of photos of our meals.

luvlifeinfl- thanks for the comments, especially about Akershus- I'm a little nervous about that pick, but my DD (9yrs) wanted the Pincesses and I really didn't want to go to the Castle this trip. Thanks again

ThinkTink721

Tusker House for lunch - Never eaten there, but I hear it is good

50's Prime Time for dinner - Never eaten there, but I hear it is good

Crystal Palace for dinner - Good food & great character interaction

'Ohanas for dinner - My favorite - Awesome food & atmosphere :slurp:

Akershus for dinner - Good food, great character interaction, & nice atmosphere

Chef Mickey's for breakfast - Have been here for dinner, but I hear the breakfast is good too - Great food & great character interation

Cape May Cafe - Good food

Teppan Edo - Never eaten there

Sci Fi - Never eaten there, but would like to try it sometime

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom