Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

Inspired Figment

To bad they couldn’t make a Figment film for the Magic Eye Theatre.
In all honesty, they should. Maybe base it off the comic series. That way, you have the characters’ origin stories in the theater and the actual Journey Into Imagination ride & ImageWorks on the other side. I say that’s a perfect idea. Just make the entire pavilion themed to Figment.

Inspired Figment

Well maybe they will bring back Captain EO or Honey I Shrunk The Audience??
I mean.. depending on the way the theater is integrated effects wise. I don’t see why they couldn’t perhaps decide to alternate between films at different times throughout the day or maybe on certain nights they could do throwbacks to either of the films that previously played in the theatre. You could possibly play a new Figment film, Magic Journeys, then Captain EO, and then Honey I Shrunk the Audience another time. But yeah.. I mean, that could possibly work. But again, all depends on the way the effects are integrated.

or, maybe they should simply release Magic Journeys, Captain EO, and Honey I Shrunk the Audience on Disney Plus. Either way, both options could work.

Last edited:

Cmdr_Crimson

Watch them gut and refurbish Imagination for the new festival center.
sKDSkmn.gif

DreamfinderGuy

We will never know the truth for that comment.

What we do know is the original release was perfect for its environment in Orlando in the late 80s and early 90s. And that the original experience was a lot better than the bouncy floor tribute re release.
And the bouncy floor tribute re release was a lot better than what's there now. Dated or not, we're back to square one.

rle4lunch

We will never know the truth for that comment.

What we do know is the original release was perfect for its environment in Orlando in the late 80s and early 90s. And that the original experience was a lot better than the bouncy floor tribute re release.

The 10 year long rehash ran about 9 1/2 years too long.

it was great, in 1988. always a fan of his music, but the attraction was pretty much a tribute to him at the very worst time for his legacy. The whole thing reeked of tackiness, not because of the costumes of the actors in the video, but by Disney to actually reuse it, and let it run for nearly a decade when MJ's legacy was already forever tarnished.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom