Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

Bocabear

They really should go back to the Dream Port idea and turn the entire pavilion into The Dreamport. Bring back Dreamfinder, redo the original ride to place him back into the story, then have a series of additional attractions. not so much a pavilion as an entire miniland... The Main Imagination ride, a thrill ride of some sort, a spinner, a walk-through fun house type attraction...a whole collection of things all themed to Imagination and dreams... A restaurant with unusual and imaginitive snacks would be great addition...Make it the absolute standout of the park... The Dreamfinder and Figment are a great IP that should really be leveraged, and to have a spectacular Steam punk pavilion Miniland themed around a repository of Dreams with multiple attractions would satisfy the need for things that younger children and adults would love...

Quietmouse

Inside and out was made for the imagination pavilion. I wonder if they have space to expand the imagination pavilion as a whole, and include an extension for an inside out dark ride ?

Cmdr_Crimson

Inside and out was made for the imagination pavilion. I wonder if they have space to expand the imagination pavilion as a whole, and include an extension for an inside out dark ride ?
It NEVER was "Made" for it :banghead:. Cranium Command was intended after the attraction closed down....If it was done I made a concept on how that would have worked..
inside out cranium.jpg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom